collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Has anyone in the EU found the Nici plush yet?  (Read 161 times)

Offline U2QueenBee

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
Has anyone in the EU found the Nici plush yet?
« on: October 24, 2013, 07:03:36 AM »
Heya,

I am looking for a Pinkie Pie plush and I've been waiting for the release of the more 'show-accurate' ponies as I feel like the ribbon-fabric doesn't capture Pinkie's curly hair as well.  I've been torn between the 4th Dimension plush and the Nici, but I'm leaning towards the Nici as I had hoped they'd be carried in the UK and therefore cheaper to buy or ship.

I know they have been released as they are available on the Nici website, but the shipping is 15 euros to countries outside Germany (they only use UPS or DHL rather than post).  I contacted a UK site which sells a lot of Nici products but they said they didn't know if they were going to be able to sell the MLP line as they were working on the licensing.

So I'm wondering, has anyone found the Nici plush in stores anywhere, or on other websites which might charge less for shipping?  And are they as cute as the pictures?  I kind of like the 4th Dimension body shape better but I feel like the Nici one's face captures some of that quintessential Pinkie Pie enthusiasm more.

Thanks for any help you can provide!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone in the EU found the Nici plush yet?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 07:15:19 AM »
At the moment all I hear is rumours unfortunately. There was a mention of WH Smiths carrying them; they tend to carry a decent selection of Nici but then I had that quashed and I heard they would be released only in Germany and countries with Nici stores.

I remain hopeful that the license will be popular enough for stores outside actual Nici to carry them at some point.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Has anyone in the EU found the Nici plush yet?
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 07:20:34 AM »
When the line was first announced at the Nuremberg Toy Fair they said they would only be sold in Germany, Austria, and Switzerland unless demand was sufficient. I don't know if that has changed.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal