collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pullip & Namu Price Check?  (Read 1017 times)

Offline Tiny_Bubbles

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Safety lights are for dudes.
    • View Profile
Pullip & Namu Price Check?
« on: October 24, 2013, 12:12:31 AM »
Hi everyone,

I am seriously considering downsizing my doll collection, but have been away from collecting and am not sure how to price these guys.  Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks very much  for looking.

Pullip:
Noir - not regen, complete with stock, original body and faceup
Street - complete with stock
Lan Ai - complete with stock
Moon - rebodied on Obitsu soft-bust (large), with stock
Anne Shirley - not regen, rebodied on Obitsu soft-bust (small), with partial stock 
Na-Ahto - complete
Mir - complete with stock
Arietta - complete with stock, wig has been removed, re-wigged with Another King wig
Mercu - complete with stock, original body and wig (a little wild)

Namu:
Filato - complete with stock, never re-dressed
Trunk - with partial stock

Clothes:
Eternia's stock outfit
Paja's stock outfit
Blanche's stock outfit
Bouquet's shirt and jeans
Hello Kitty's stock outfit
Assa's stock outfit

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Pullip & Namu Price Check?
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 12:17:32 AM »
I can't help on prices, but I wanted to say I'd be interested in buying Hello Kitty's stock depending on how much it would be.

Rosse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2013, 06:26:51 AM »
Generally, Pullip prices seem to be at an all-time low. Noir could be anything from $200-500, really hard to say right now. If she's in good condition, I'd try to get at least $300 if I were you though. The only ended one on ebay is this:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-First-Full-Size-Pullip-Noir-Jun-Planning-2003-Gothic-Lolita-/290985971515?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43c01d8f3b&nma=true&si=FljTITzHp8JXYm3yq4rpNSiZItI%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557
($250 NRFB - crazy price imo, wish I had seen it!)

The rest would probably be around $100 each. Maybe $120-130 if you're lucky. Mir seems to have gotten popular since she sold out, a few MIB ones have sold for around $200 on ebay. A Filato also sold for that amount, but I don't know if that is normal for him.

As for the outfits, I'd guess around $20 for Eternia and Blanche's. Probably $10 tops for Bouquet's items. I rarely see Assa's clothes for sale, so maybe $30? HK and Paja would probably be more popular, maybe around $40?

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2013, 08:41:27 AM »
The secondhand Pullip market is really bad right now, great if you are buyer not so fantastic if you are a seller.

Noir - not regen, complete with stock, original body and faceup- She has been regenned so her value has taken a huge hit I'd probably say $300 or so. Maybe say $350 and take offers.
Street - complete with stock- She used to be around $100-$115 but all the sales I've seen recently all went closer to $70-$80
Lan Ai - complete with stock- I just got outbid on a Lan Ai on ebay (someone sniped me last minute), the auction ended at $101 that was like 4-5 days ago and it was the most recent sale of her I had seen.
Moon - rebodied on Obitsu soft-bust (large), with stock
Anne Shirley - not regen, rebodied on Obitsu soft-bust (small), with partial stock 

Both Moon and Anne have been regenned now so unfortunately their value has kind of taken a hit but because their obitsued and come with at least partial stock maybe $125 each on a good day, possibly closer to $100 though
Na-Ahto - complete - $125-$150 she's sold out now
Mir - complete with stock - $125-$150 she's sold out now
Arietta - complete with stock, wig has been removed, re-wigged with Another King wig - $75-$80-ish
Mercu - complete with stock, original body and wig (a little wild) - $100-$120 depending on condition

Namu:
Filato - complete with stock, never re-dressed - $125-$150 he's sold out now
Trunk - with partial stock - $70-ish, Namus are kind of hard to gauge they aren't that popular but they don't come for sale all that often.

Clothes:
Eternia's stock outfit- $15-ish not really popular stock
Paja's stock outfit- This one used to be worth a lot more but the regens came out and you can even buy Regen Paja's stock from PS for like $25 since it's the original's you might be able to squeeze a little bit extra out cost-wise but I don't think it would hit more than $30-$35 at the moment honestly
Blanche's stock outfit - $15-ish
Bouquet's shirt and jeans- $10-15-ish
Hello Kitty's stock outfit $45-50-ish
Assa's stock outfit- $35-$40-ish the main draw is the tool kit

I *might* be interested in Lan Ai depending on price, I really just want her stock but I may be willing to buy the whole doll to get it as I have been looking for her stock for YEARS. I'm also possibly interested in Bouquet's stock outfit, her and Lan Ai are the only two Pullips from pre-2012 I don't have the full stock of.

Offline elisegar3

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 07, 2013, 05:50:11 AM »
Hi,
I wish you'll can sell easily your dolls. :)
About prices I think Rosse and Klein are right. However I wonder if Filato is really a Namu? I think he is a Taeyang. Trunk is a Namu and there is one on Ebay (with a low price) since a long time and it seems there is no buyer.
I could be interested in Mir and perhaps in Noir and/or the outfit of Hello Kitty. Depending of prices...

Offline Tiny_Bubbles

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Captain Jack Pony
  • Safety lights are for dudes.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2013, 07:49:51 AM »
Hi everyone,

Thanks very much for the replies and the advice, it helps a lot. 

I think the next step may be getting some new photos: I have lots, but from a while ago, which I know makes people nervous at times. And thanks to those of you who expressed interest, I will make sure to PM you guys when I have some new photos to see if you're still interested. :)

Thanks again for the help!

Offline klein

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Dolls & Ponies oh my!
    • View Profile
    • Pullipsandjunk
« Reply #6 on: November 07, 2013, 11:44:05 AM »
Filato is a Taeyang, I meant to mention it but I plum forgot once I typed up my response  :blush: Whenever you get photos, please contact me about Lan Ai and Bouquet's stock.

Offline Nana-Rena

• Trade Count: (+17)
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 12, 2013, 05:21:48 AM »
If you do decide to sell, I am looking for Mercu and would be very interested.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal