collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS: Two J-Dolls and MH dolls  (Read 311 times)

Offline suppi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
FS: Two J-Dolls and MH dolls
« on: October 23, 2013, 04:57:45 PM »
Hey everyone!

So I find myself in a bit of a bind due to doll sales not going through. ^^" So I'm hoping someone here will want the J-Dolls I bought a little while ago and a few MH dolls I still have left.

I have Melrose Ave who is still in her box. However the box is a bit dinged in the corners if if that is a problem.

Than I have Vasterlanggatan who has been opened and displayed. Her stand and flowers were never removed from the packaging, only the doll itself. I have since taken off her gloves however and shoved them in the box since I hated them.

I'd prefer to sell the two together for $35 plus shipping. However if you only want one I'm asking $20 plus shipping. Photos of these two to come as soon as I can get my phone to send the pics to my comp.

I also have the first release of Deuce and Cleo I'd like to sell. It includes everything from what I can tell minus her brush. I *think* Deuce's legs have been restrung but I can get him to stand like a rock so it doesn't affect much.

Pics: [ x ] [ x ]

I'm accepting all reasonable offers on this set since I have no clue what it is worth.

I'll be sure to add photos ASAP, once I can get my phone to send them to my comp. (Ah technology.) Please note that I do live in a smoking home that is pet friendly however I keep all my things as far away from the smoker in the house as I can. If need be I can store the items at a friend's house for a week or so until the smell fades and then ship them out.

Thank you for your time. :heart:
« Last Edit: October 23, 2013, 05:05:37 PM by suppi »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Flickr :3 Thanks YLH for my Avvie and Sugarcup for my siggy!

Offline katieklassified

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
Re: FS: Two J-Dolls and MH dolls
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 12:18:38 PM »
How much are you asking for Deuce and Cleo?

HELP ME NAME MY PONYSONA!

Offline suppi

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://chibi-suppi.deviantart.com
Re: FS: Two J-Dolls and MH dolls
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 03:25:10 PM »
I don't actually know how much they're worth. I was thinking maybe $75 for the set? ETA: I also just pulled the number from thin air since I think that's how much I had them listed for last time I tried to sell them? Idk.

Also the J-Dolls are on hold. :3

My Flickr :3 Thanks YLH for my Avvie and Sugarcup for my siggy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal