collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Rarity Rocks EQG doll  (Read 6913 times)

Offline Violet CLM

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Sunset Shimmer did nothing wrong
    • View Profile
Re: Rarity Rocks EQG doll
« Reply #105 on: October 28, 2013, 07:00:20 AM »
Emphasizing what others have suggested... do not order Rarity from the Kmart website. They sent me a Twilight-with-pony instead. I'll contact them and see if there's anything they're willing to do about it, but in the meantime, don't trust Kmart to send you what you ask for.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 28, 2013, 07:15:46 AM »
Emphasizing what others have suggested... do not order Rarity from the Kmart website. They sent me a Twilight-with-pony instead. I'll contact them and see if there's anything they're willing to do about it, but in the meantime, don't trust Kmart to send you what you ask for.
Exactly :/
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #107 on: October 28, 2013, 07:42:52 AM »
OHMIGOODNESS!  Kmart did that last year with Bridal Ponies!!  EEK!

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: October 28, 2013, 08:18:13 AM »
Okay, I spoke with Kmart, and the representative said I will receive a full refund sometime in the next 3-5 days, and I can do whatever I want with the Twilight that I wasn't supposed to receive. Not bad! He also offered me 10% off the Rarity whenever they finally do get her in stock, which I may or may not end up taking them up on, though the free shipping I was able to accrue for this order will not be extended to that.

EDIT: Oh, the refund (for the price I actually paid, after all discounts got applied) just popped up in my inbox minutes after the conversation. Very speedy!
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 08:21:54 AM by VioletCLM »

Offline Draikinator

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 28, 2013, 08:52:09 AM »
Okay, I spoke with Kmart, and the representative said I will receive a full refund sometime in the next 3-5 days, and I can do whatever I want with the Twilight that I wasn't supposed to receive. Not bad! He also offered me 10% off the Rarity whenever they finally do get her in stock, which I may or may not end up taking them up on, though the free shipping I was able to accrue for this order will not be extended to that.

EDIT: Oh, the refund (for the price I actually paid, after all discounts got applied) just popped up in my inbox minutes after the conversation. Very speedy!

so what you're telling me is one of two things will happen
A. I will get what I order and it will be rad
B. they will send me the wrong thing, i can keep it, i get all my money back AND a discount on the thing I actually wanted
-Want to buy those squishy Russian "Plush Apple" brand toys, especially the shining armor/cadence set. also the russian chupa chups vinyl scratch.-

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: October 28, 2013, 09:00:33 AM »

so what you're telling me is one of two things will happen
A. I will get what I order and it will be rad
B. they will send me the wrong thing, i can keep it, i get all my money back AND a discount on the thing I actually wanted

...aaaaaand Kmart.com, here I come!

Offline Violet CLM

• View Profile
« Reply #111 on: October 28, 2013, 09:11:27 AM »
Ah... I Am Not A Lawyer, this does not constitute medical advice, etc., etc. It happened that way for me, but I don't know what variables were or weren't in play behind the decision, because that's not how their actual stated return policy works. Your results are not guaranteed, and if you don't get the same deal, please don't blame me over it.

(That said, the Rarity figure this topic's about is no longer listed as available for shipping on the Kmart website, so you'd need to experiment with something else.)

Offline Tropical_Sunset

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: October 29, 2013, 01:16:26 AM »
Ah... I Am Not A Lawyer, this does not constitute medical advice, etc., etc. It happened that way for me, but I don't know what variables were or weren't in play behind the decision, because that's not how their actual stated return policy works. Your results are not guaranteed, and if you don't get the same deal, please don't blame me over it.

(That said, the Rarity figure this topic's about is no longer listed as available for shipping on the Kmart website, so you'd need to experiment with something else.)

Yep, when Kmart.com sent me the wrong item before, I just had to return the unwanted pony set to a nearby store and all I got out of the entire ordeal was lots of wasted time.

I wish Hasbro would stop already with plastic clothes for ponies and dolls, ugh.  Not a fan.

Noepse

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #113 on: November 07, 2013, 02:15:07 AM »
Not sure if It's alright to raise this thread from the dead but here we go... ^^;
I just got so much more excited for the Rainbow Rocks line after taking a closer look at AJ's package! This might be old news but this is what it said;
"Put my stamp on it! Stamp pad guitar and stamper shoes"
Upon closer expectation you can even see that her shoes have small "caps" on them! RD's doll also looks like she will have "stamper" shoes.
I just find the idea of shoes that are stamps adorable! I'll definitely be getting both AppleJack, Dashie and Rarity thanks to this! ♥

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 07, 2013, 05:02:57 AM »
Not sure if It's alright to raise this thread from the dead but here we go... ^^;
I just got so much more excited for the Rainbow Rocks line after taking a closer look at AJ's package! This might be old news but this is what it said;
Upon closer expectation you can even see that her shoes have small "caps" on them! RD's doll also looks like she will have "stamper" shoes.
I just find the idea of shoes that are stamps adorable! I'll definitely be getting both AppleJack, Dashie and Rarity thanks to this! ♥

Oh thats so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 07, 2013, 05:04:27 AM »

Wow, what a bizarre feature!   

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 07, 2013, 06:35:15 AM »

From the description on the KMart page:

• Equestria Girls doll looks like the Applejack character
• Comes with fancy outfit
• Includes guitar that opens into a stamp pad
• Stamp her hair, outfit and poster with her stamper shoes
• Collect all the Equestria Girls dolls (each sold separately)

Doll comes with guitar/stamp pad, poster and stamper shoes.

On the Stamper Rainbow Dash page, it says "comes with rock star outfit", but AJ is just fancy... :lol:

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 07, 2013, 06:43:00 AM »
..."stamp her hair"???? Kmart, are you drunk? Don't stamp her hair!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline GustyFox

• Trade Count: (+102)
  • A Planewalker fox in human disguise
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 07, 2013, 11:25:04 AM »
It makes me think of JEM.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lovely GustyFox adoptable by MoonFlower. Thank you.

popyduggan

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #119 on: November 07, 2013, 12:38:00 PM »
Hee hee, with those stamp shoes I can reenact the "did you get that letter I sent you?" joke.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal