collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Toywiz question  (Read 2047 times)

Offline LittleKirara

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Professional Weasel Whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Toywiz question
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2013, 01:34:18 PM »
YIKES :shocked: I had no idea they were this bad! I've never ordered from them because it seems like they are way over priced but after hearing all of these stories I don't think I will be giving them my business.
   :heart:.:AQHA For Life:.:heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2013, 03:37:51 PM »
I've had so many bad dealings with them I refuse to buy there anymore.  When I would preorder they never would send the items, I call sometimes they would tell me it had already sold out, even though I ordered it early.  It has always been a fight to get my money back, never an apology, one time they even called me a liar.

When I said last March I would never  buy there again, I was told they didn't need my business.
WOW. That is no way for a business to act! I was thinking of buying the Aurora plushies through them but not anymore if that's how they treat paying customers!

ETA: Googling them comes up with... a frighteningly high number of bad reviews. Yikes.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2013, 03:46:47 PM by Corona »

Duster reference]

Offline Draikinator

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2013, 02:14:23 AM »
gosh. why on earth are they such a popular "buy pony stuff here" site when they are so rude and terrible? Gosh.
-Want to buy those squishy Russian "Plush Apple" brand toys, especially the shining armor/cadence set. also the russian chupa chups vinyl scratch.-

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2013, 02:39:04 AM »
I pre-ordered some ponies from them once...

They promise on their site to fill pre-orders before regular orders, but I noticed that the ponies were suddenly up for regular sale and I still didn't have mine yet.  I sent like three emails and got ZERO response.

Two weeks later- I got the ponies I ordered- no explanation.

I don't think much of their customer service.  I also notice that they sell on ebay from time to time and their feedback record is not very good....

I think ultimately they come through, but maybe they are understaffed or something.

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2013, 04:31:01 AM »
I bought items from them through their ebay store, but not directly. I had no problems, but then, ebay has a lot of accountability measures in place so I don't think they could get away with much on there without being shutdown pretty quickly. I have heard a LOT of bad things about them, though.

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2013, 08:44:49 AM »
I had a weird issue where they said that one of the items was out of stock and I wouldn't receive it, but I received it anyway.   :blink: Thankfully it worked out for me, but between that, and another shipping issue that I forget the details of, it just wasn't very encouraging. Haven't been back there since.  Personally, I think I'd only go back there if they had something I couldn't find anywhere else.
I'll put something here some time

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2013, 12:46:24 PM »
they have the exclusive on the little vinyl Funko Pop  I think,  they sell the Metallic version of Pinkie and Twilight :)
I had to go and check their site, but their same product on Amazon  had a cheaper shipping than with them directly , so I did it in Amazon ofcourse, and Amazon gives peace of mind , if anything is wrong they are super on making it all good , or accept returns with no fees or charges to ship it back :biggrin:
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Ice Crystal

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2013, 10:57:50 AM »
My One And Only dealing with Toywiz's main site has been a negative one. Not nearly so bad as yours, but still aggravating.

I want to say back in... April? I preordered a TY Pinkie Pie for a friend's birthday. It was meant to be released in, I believe, June, and was pushed back to July. No big. Then it was pushed back to August. Then September. And now, in October, it's no longer on their site as a single listing. So I suppose they don't plan to carry it, but I received absolutely no notification that my order would be cancelled or that the item would be delayed. I was never charged though, so Whatever I guess.

My bf preordered Aurora Rarity for me (to be sent to my house) and I received it no problem, and thinking back on it I think I have purchased from their eBay store without issue. I won't be preordering from them again though that's for sure.

SalesWants
LOOKING FOR: "Quick" Rarity, Salty's accesories & Wavedancer's shell.
Please PM me if you have any of these for sale!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal