collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTB Big Lot of Cheap G1, G2, G3, G4? for Almost-4-Year-Old (No-Fuss Sale! :)  (Read 404 times)

Offline Wikked

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Our 3yo is having a birthday in a few days, and loves ponies to death.  So, I'd like to find her a cheap lot- with a lot of variety but no rarer ponies to up the price  ^.^.  I'm willing to try to make this a very easy sale- no detailed pictures are necessary, I don't need a list of each pony's condition/flaws, and they don't have to be individually wrapped or overly packaged for shipping.  Plus, no complaints unless you forgot to mention a missing leg or something! =) 

DD loves everyone that enters her herd, and is not overly picky.  I would like to avoid MAJOR damage (no hair left- this she cannot abide!, most of the pony covered in marker, missing limbs, etc.), but minor defects are no problem, and even medium ones are okay really as long as the pony looks nice (to a 4yo) overall.  Any generation or a mix would be fine.  She has most of the super-common characters (G3 & G3.5 Pinkie Pie, G3 & G3.5 Rainbow Dash, the G4 mane 6) so I'd like to avoid duplicates of the "basics" of those (the common girls with extras on their legs, like the holiday or "TAF" would work, though).  Big winners are babies, families, and 3D symbols.  Also, any outfit pieces, hats, or shoes would be great!  I would like maybe somewhere in the range of 75-200 ponies- less probably wouldn't be as doable with shipping, but I'm willing to work with the number that's best for you.  I'd be fine with one group photo- I don't necessarily need a list of names/releases.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline sweetlittlejenny

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
I'm not sure how many there are but I still have all but a few of these if you're interested.
PM me an offer?

Post Merge: October 15, 2013, 10:20:59 AM

Lol, didn't add the link.
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,337471.0.html
« Last Edit: October 15, 2013, 10:20:59 AM by sweetlittlejenny »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click banner for my customs gallery.

Offline nessy_86

• Trade Count: (+93)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
I have a bunch of extra G3s as well.
Let me know if you are interested and I can get you group pics... they just aren't on my photobucket yet. :)

Offline xdartfrogx

• Trade Count: (+23)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • I love my frogs and geckos!
    • View Profile
Pm'd you!

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
I have a bunch of the soft body talking newborns and I'd pretty much just give you those!

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
I have a large collection of g3's as well as some g4's.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal