collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~  (Read 7076 times)

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
Re: Walking Dead season4 ~Spoilers~
« Reply #60 on: October 28, 2013, 01:59:43 PM »
I was stunned with the talking dead. For the first time ever I shut it off early and went to bed. This morning I woke up and decided to give it another go and rewatch it. Big mistake except for next weeks spoilers :) Hides my eyes and runs.............
I've read that Marilyn Manson was on there and it seems to be true, is there a video somewhere so I can watch it?  :huh:
Please and thank you!

Marilyn was on there, that is what everyone just said. Why would you want to watch it? He made no sense and was just a mumbling mess in a gothic package, just the preview was enough to make me not want to watch it. Though I never watch Talking Dead as I can not stand Chris Hardwick, I think he is a tool.

Anywhoodle, Tyrese is a god among men for getting out of that situation at the car. I thought for sure he was going to get eaten and I was stunned when he came wobbling out of the woods. I think Daryl has some serious competition for most hardcore.

Was I the only one not surprised by Carol being the one to kill those people off? They hinted at it a lot, so I wasn't surprised just worried about if this means she will get killed off. They have been focusing on her character more and when they start doing that it usually means that character is going to die, so I am crossing my fingers that she won't but I won't be surprised if she does.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 28, 2013, 02:11:46 PM »
I was stunned with the talking dead. For the first time ever I shut it off early and went to bed. This morning I woke up and decided to give it another go and rewatch it. Big mistake except for next weeks spoilers :) Hides my eyes and runs.............
I've read that Marilyn Manson was on there and it seems to be true, is there a video somewhere so I can watch it?  :huh:
Please and thank you!

Marilyn was on there, that is what everyone just said. Why would you want to watch it? He made no sense and was just a mumbling mess in a gothic package, just the preview was enough to make me not want to watch it. Though I never watch Talking Dead as I can not stand Chris Hardwick, I think he is a tool.
I'm a fan of Marilyn Manson :) but not a fan of the show :s sorry to say  ^^;
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+77)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • NinaMarieCrochet - Cute & Floral Crochet Accessories
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2013, 03:54:33 PM »
Well cool!

Spoiler
I like how they incorporated the kick-butt comic Tyrese scene into the show. He is awesome! The tension is really building now with all the folks getting sick and wondering if meds will come soon enough.
Woo Carol she has seriously toughened up! She is like a fierce mamma bear ready to take down obstacles. Can't wait to see how they are going to handle Tyrese finding out, if they do have him find out. Next mystery we need solved is who was feeding the fence walkers.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2013, 06:49:17 PM »
Please and thank you!

Then you wouldn't understand what they were talking about, so him being on there wouldn't be much use other than eyecandy(if you find him at all attractive) really.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2013, 09:35:02 PM »
Please and thank you!

Then you wouldn't understand what they were talking about, so him being on there wouldn't be much use other than eyecandy(if you find him at all attractive) really.
Oh, I do find him attractive :) but i'll also listen to what he has to say and how he lend a helping hand in the recent episode :3 who knows? I might be convinced enough to watch it :D (i'm weird, I know  :lol: )

Post Merge: October 28, 2013, 09:45:16 PM

Ooh! Found it! :D
« Last Edit: October 28, 2013, 09:45:16 PM by Twilight Pink Navarro »
Oh no!

Offline Midnight_Dream

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 29, 2013, 03:57:39 AM »
Please and thank you!

Oh, I do find him attractive :) but i'll also listen to what he has to say and how he lend a helping hand in the recent episode :3 who knows? I might be convinced enough to watch it :D (i'm weird, I know  :lol: )

He had nothing to do with the production of the episode, he is just there to give his opinion on it. And just a fair warning, this show is pretty dark and rather gory at times, so it might not be for you.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 29, 2013, 10:06:18 AM »
RETURNING TO THE TOPIC *cough cough*  :hmm:

I also love what they did with tyrese, it paid homage to the comics nicely. Sometimes I feel like the show meanders too far from the comics. but then I remember how totally random and senseless the comics can be so I'll just continue to take each as their own entity. I'm really interested to see what will happen with Daryl and his group, that was a LOT of walkers @_@v When you think about it i guess its surprising they havent encountered a "herd" again when they seemed to so often in earlier seasons.

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 29, 2013, 10:45:52 AM »
I thought Talking Dead was related to the Walking Dead?  :P
Oh no!

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 29, 2013, 12:29:59 PM »
Yeah they mentioned last week they were going to show thousands of walkers and i was all that should be scary. My mouth literally dropped open as the camera panned out on that scene, it sent chills down my spine! I'd probably want to just curl up in the fetal position and cry rather then leave the car.

Offline Midnight_Dream

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2013, 02:41:23 PM »

I also love what they did with tyrese, it paid homage to the comics nicely. Sometimes I feel like the show meanders too far from the comics. but then I remember how totally random and senseless the comics can be so I'll just continue to take each as their own entity. I'm really interested to see what will happen with Daryl and his group, that was a LOT of walkers @_@v When you think about it i guess its surprising they havent encountered a "herd" again when they seemed to so often in earlier seasons.

We weren't really being all that off topic, so...

Anyway,I get tired of people complaining about how different it is from the comics when the producers have already stated plenty of times that the comics are only a loose guideline for the show. If the show was exactly like the comics where would the fun be? You would already know what was going to happen and know exactly what the characters were going to say, so it would just get a bit boring I would think. Plus, some of the things that happen in the comics would be far too graphic to show on television even for a network like AMC.

And they have only encountered a herd once and that was during the end of season two, so that hardly counts as "a lot". I imagine by the end of this season that herd will make its way to the prison and it will be like the survivors are on an island in a sea of Walkers. They have already said that there are going to be more Walkers in this season than there have been in any other, so it will be interesting to see how that plays out on top of them bringing the Governor back(which I assume they will do fairly soon).

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2013, 04:35:15 PM »
I enjoyed this episode.  Was not surprised to learn that Carol killed the two sick people though. 

Offline NinaMarie

• Classifieds
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: November 05, 2013, 02:35:51 AM »
Sort of a slow episode compared to previous ones, action-wise. Wonder how Carol's exile is going to play out. Will she run into the governor?

Offline Tiffymh1fan

• Trade Count: (+116)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Im attracted to shinny glitter
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: November 05, 2013, 03:05:00 AM »
I cant wait to see what Daryl is going to do when he learns of the news of carol (I have not seen much interaction between him and carol) I could of swore they would hit it off. Or how Rick is going to pass the info on. Im asking myself will Rick lie and say Carol just left the group or will he tell people what she did. Will anyone be mad at Rick?

Dang it I guess Ill have to wait to learn.
I personally, am glad they don't go by the comics, because I would of done read them all so I didn't have to wait for the next episode.  :P
Glitter for everyone! :fireworks:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: November 10, 2013, 11:36:08 AM »
I think tonight's episode has been one of the hardest for me so far.  I'm literally on the verge of tears right now.

Oh Hershel, please take care of Sasha and Glen!!

Ok, sobbing now :cry:
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 11:54:14 AM by michelle53 »

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: November 10, 2013, 11:59:19 AM »
That last shot!!! Oh no they didn't!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal