collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Casually asking: Does anyone know cost of posting Barbie sized doll US to UK?  (Read 201 times)

Offline GazeboMouse

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Haven't bought anything from America for over 3 years as couldn't afford postage like I used to be able to, so rather out of touch now!
Just wondered if anyone has posted a fashion doll or similar sized/shaped object to the UK recently and if so, how much it was?  I know there might be customs fees and stuff on top, that's why I'd like some idea of basic postage!
Thanks! 

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
I am from South Africa and I received a doll (MIB Disney parks Rapunzel) from the US and it cost USD16.40 on First international mail (No tracking once it leaves the US). From what my friend, who sold me Rapunzel, said if I wanted tracking to my door  then USPS Priority Mail International is about $25 more. I used the cheaper option

She arrived safely to me in 2 weeks.

This is to South Africa. I assume the UK shouldn't be too far off what I paid  :biggrin:

Hope it helps

Offline GazeboMouse

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
That's interesting, thanks!

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
I mailed 3 monster high girls not to long ago to the UK for 13 dollars. I'm not sure what the weight deference is but it can't be to much. 

Offline GazeboMouse

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
Thanks, that isn't as bad as I imagined! Haven't thought of buying dolls from overseas recently, but one day I might go for it!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal