collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Was It You I Bought SS Twist & SS Fifi from Like 10+ Years Ago?  (Read 310 times)

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Was It You I Bought SS Twist & SS Fifi from Like 10+ Years Ago?
« on: October 06, 2013, 11:48:51 PM »
LoL, what a question, right?

Okay, so going back to *thinks* around 2002/2003, I bought SS Twist & SS Fifi from someone through the original MLPTP.

THEN, around 2003/2004, I needed to thin my herd and put them up for sale...and ended up selling them back to the person I bought them from.  I remember we had a good laugh on how she missed both of them as soon as they were gone.

Well, the same thing happened to me!  A few months after I sold them back to her, I started to miss them terribly.  Luckily, I found them on eBay.  (Not the same pair, lol)

THEN, this past June I sold the second pair...and don't you know, I miss them!  I just found a SS Twist yesterday and I laughed over this ridiculous round-a-bout I keep having with Twist & Fifi.

I can't remember who I worked with back in the day.  Was it you?  Felt the urge to share my story with you if you're still around.  ;)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: Was It You I Bought SS Twist & SS Fifi from Like 10+ Years Ago?
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 07:00:39 AM »
What a cute story :) I hope the person you sold and bought then from is still around!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal