collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on Moonstones?  (Read 573 times)

Offline SaveThePonies

• Trade Count: (+192)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Moonstone Crazy mum to a Minty Crazy daughter
    • View Profile
PC on Moonstones?
« on: October 06, 2013, 12:32:17 AM »
I'm wondering what the current prices might be on the Moonstones I want to acquire are :)

WHITE PERU - grail (I know this is an immpossible one)
PERU
Brazil
Spain - marked Spain
Greek
South Africa
Retro (25th anni)
France
Italy BlueMoon

Thanks for any help
« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 07:02:19 PM by SaveThePonies »
Looking for Moonstones, Minty's and Nirvana Babies  :shocked:

Fairytails Birds face book page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/FairyTails.Birds/

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
Re: PC on Moonstones?
« Reply #1 on: October 06, 2013, 03:35:54 PM »
WHITE PERU - grail (I know this is an immpossible one)
PERU - $100+, $200+ for one in really NM condition
Brazil - $250-350 (She's on a lot of want lists; I paid $350 for my NM one 6 months ago; didn't expect her to go that high, but wanted her.)
Spain
Greek - $130-200, depending on who's bidding
South Africa
Retro (25th anni) - cheap
France
Italy BlueMoon - $800ish
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

kaninchen

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2013, 05:57:02 PM »
i have almost all of these (minus white Peru, blue moon and South African who's existence is unconfirmed.) i am not good at price checks but i do know i did not pay anything quite so high. i'll go through my records tomorrow.

by Spain do you mean NC or marked?

Offline SaveThePonies

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2013, 07:01:47 PM »
I mean marked - I have no country :) and I thought some of the prices were a touch high - but I'm out of the loop a bit - I sold my near mint Peru 2 years ago for about $125

Fairytails Birds face book page - https://www.facebook.com/groups/FairyTails.Birds/

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2013, 05:14:58 AM »
WHITE PERU - grail (I know this is an immpossible one) over $600, I think she could hit $1000
PERU $75-120
Brazil pass!
Spain - marked Spain $25-30 she is harder to find with the Spain stamp
Greek about $100
South Africa over $2000, prices have been sky high with some being around $8000.
Retro (25th anni)under $10
France $50-100 French ponies are very fickle, there is also a few versions of French moonstone.
Italy BlueMoon $500 plus

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline SaveThePonies

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2013, 06:52:28 AM »
So the Spain Moonstone I found is overpriced at £30? was thinking of getting her :/

and OUCH!! I think I'll stick to your beautiful customs and mine ;) for a lot of these

kaninchen

« Reply #6 on: October 07, 2013, 11:26:54 AM »
30£ does seem high. but then again she's, other than the grailish white girls, my only missing moonstone and i've been looking for her for years!

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 07, 2013, 03:31:06 PM »
Yeah, I'm sure $350 seemed high for the Brazil, but that's what I won mine for about 9 months ago, and she was the nicest one I've seen in the last couple years.  There was another one that sold for about $200-250 maybe 6 months before that; she was nice too but had a stain on her shoulder.  Before that there weren't any available for a long time; I remember because that's when I started looking!  Though I remember a great one that sold really cheap (about $150) about 3 yrs ago on Ebay from frenchdrakeracer.  I was kicking myself later for not bidding, though I wasn't buying many ponies in that price range at the time.  Back then Brazils in general were selling a lot lower, but they're more popular right now.  I really think those 3 are the only really nice ones that have been available on Ebay in the last 3 years, so those were the prices.

As for Peruvians, here's a link to the Moonstone I got recently for $112.  She has a couple small and faint ink stains on her face, and of course the green sections of her hair are frizzy, though for the price I'm quite happy with her; she's one of the nicer ones I've seen lately.  But I've seen pics of one or two that were truly NM with smooth hair (even the green parts), and I'd pay well for one in that condition, personally.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/PERU-VINTAGE-MY-LITTLE-PONY-UNICORN-MOONSTONE-RAINBOW-BY-BASA-80s-/261269524148?_trksid=p2047675.l2557&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEWNX%3AIT&nma=true&si=wxX89nlIDgsoFOhzA5TCUOyRZrc%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc#ht_6650wt_1100

As for Bluemoon, I guess it's time I fessed up that I bought sosilver's about a year ago.  With shipping and stuff, I paid about $800.  I thought that price was decent considering her rarity and desirability.  Don't be too mad at me, kaninchen; that was a little before you started posting how much you wanted her (or at least before I saw it).  ;)  No, she's not for sale, sorry.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 03:37:58 PM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

kaninchen

« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2013, 04:00:45 PM »
congratulations on such a pretty girl! not mad at all. just might demand lots of pictures.  :biggrin:

my Peruvian is in comparable condition and i paid $80 with shipping. and my Brazilian was the same - though granted her hair is Quite Dry. it seems to vary dramatically based on time and who's looking. i'd have gone much much higher but thankfully didn't need to!

editing to add: timing wise, all were within the past year or so.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 04:06:10 PM by kaninchen »

Offline SaveThePonies

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 07, 2013, 04:30:10 PM »
I was bidding against you for that Peru Moonstone Kellyponyfeathers I just didn't have the money at the time :(

I had a Spain Moonstone a few years ago but I had to sell most of my collection because I HAD to move if you've been looking for years to you want this one at 35.90 euros - I can send you a link?

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 07, 2013, 04:36:08 PM »
I was bidding against you for that Peru Moonstone Kellyponyfeathers I just didn't have the money at the time :(

I had a Spain Moonstone a few years ago but I had to sell most of my collection because I HAD to move if you've been looking for years to you want this one at 35.90 euros - I can send you a link?

Uhhh, not sure if you're talking to me or someone else in this thread, but I'm looking for Spain or NC Moonstone, so feel free to pm me.  :)  Spain and France are the last ones I need.  Well, and South African, but that's not going to happen anytime soon; I'm not even trying for SA MS.

kaninchen, for pics, it's the exact pony in this thread:
http://mlparena.com/index.php?action=profile;u=917;area=showposts;start=75
« Last Edit: October 07, 2013, 04:40:10 PM by kellyponyfeathers »

Offline SaveThePonies

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 07, 2013, 04:47:18 PM »
I was actually saying it to kaninchen - I haven't completely decided whether to grab it myself ;) I have NC Moonstone and I don't have the budget to get most of the others :( so customs it is

PKW do you have any pictures of France variations? ;) :)

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 07, 2013, 05:39:44 PM »
I didn't realize there were French variants, but I just checked mylittlewiki.  I guess there's one with symbol colors reversed, and a variant with light pink hair that's probably worth an arm and a leg.  *Sigh* I guess I'm a long way from being done with my Moonstone collection after all.  Oh well, at least I have Bluemoon!  That's the one I fell in love with anyway.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal