collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 20126 times)

Offline Aquarel

• Trade Count: (+41)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Forever busy with stuff...
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #810 on: October 28, 2013, 11:43:23 PM »
I'm so thrilled, my boyfriend is the sweetest guy on earth. He got me my very own 3DSXL, the red pokémon version and then bought a pokémon x so he can play as well. So I have a new friends code now :p
I have lots to trade, Scyther, Deino, Dratini, Amaura... just ask, I might have it and I can easily breed one for you. Too bad I can't breed my Togepi to Ditto :(

My friends code is 5343-9069-1819, just send me a message with your friends code and I'll add you. (topic goes a bit fast to keep up :p)
Selling some ponies to pay for the vet bills of abandoned rabbits I adopted!
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,385086.msg1626364.html#msg1626364:frog:

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: October 29, 2013, 01:01:01 AM »
She hasn't gotten very far, yet, I'm pretty sure. Most of her time since the game came out was spent in the hospital or asleep, or caring for the baby as her sole task aside from staying abed when she was home. Even when she was awake, she mostly played Animal Crossing. I don't *think* she has gotten her second gym badge, but I could be wrong.
Alrighty, I'll see if I can breed up something nice to help. c:

I've gotten her a Sylveon that I bred and evolved for her during one of her naps. She loves Altaria and the Eeveelutions. Maybe a Ninetails?

I can breed up some Drought Vulpix later tonight :) I've been meaning to anyway since Ponygirl was looking for them too and I'm between breeding projects of my own at the moment. I think I can breed a Swablu too, but I don't remember for sure if I caught and Altaria or not.

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #812 on: October 29, 2013, 01:35:45 AM »
I can breed up some Drought Vulpix later tonight :) I've been meaning to anyway since Ponygirl was looking for them too and I'm between breeding projects of my own at the moment. I think I can breed a Swablu too, but I don't remember for sure if I caught and Altaria or not.

The Vulpix would be awesome! If you don't have an Altaria, don't sweat it; I have a Swablu ready for her, just hadn't traded to her yet.

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: October 29, 2013, 08:21:09 AM »
Anybody wanna help me name this lovely lady? :)

Flarewing

« Reply #814 on: October 29, 2013, 08:36:22 AM »

What sort of name are you after? Cutesy? Sinister? Bloodshade comes to mind.

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: October 29, 2013, 08:38:37 AM »
I was thinking something elegant or royal.  I ruled out Scarlet but now I'm reconsidering because of her nature.  Hmm...

Flarewing

« Reply #816 on: October 29, 2013, 09:05:41 AM »
"Duchess", maybe?

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: October 29, 2013, 11:11:01 AM »
That... would actually work very well!  Especially since I've also got a Meowstic named Baron.  Heh, by the time I'm done with this game, I'll have pokemon named after each of the Battle Chateau's nobility ranks! XD

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: October 29, 2013, 11:22:46 AM »
Finally have the time to play the game (barely) so I got X (for cotton candy Pokemon, I need to find and catch one ASAP), and I'm stuck in the first minute of gameplay because I can't decide which look I should go with for my trainer.

I can't wait to start swapping friend codes and trading and such.

Flarewing

« Reply #819 on: October 29, 2013, 11:26:17 AM »
Finally have the time to play the game (barely) so I got X (for cotton candy Pokemon, I need to find and catch one ASAP), and I'm stuck in the first minute of gameplay because I can't decide which look I should go with for my trainer.

I can't wait to start swapping friend codes and trading and such.

Your friend code is tied to your 3DS, not your game, so you can share it now! :D Mine's in my sig, feel free to add me.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: October 29, 2013, 11:34:10 AM »
Wow, congrats! I wanna get a shiny absol eventually. How many eggs did it take?

Speaking of shinies, I finally got my shiny Skrelp thanks to a kind Serebii member who swapped for my shiny Clauncher.

The Vulpix would be awesome! If you don't have an Altaria, don't sweat it; I have a Swablu ready for her, just hadn't traded to her yet.
I dunno if she's looking for a Charmander but I'll have some Charmanders bred up with a special surprise move. I've been stalking egg move discussion and found Charmander can get a new one.

aluke: Welcome! If you ever need help or a Pokemon you've come to the right place. c:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Flarewing

« Reply #821 on: October 29, 2013, 11:44:18 AM »
I think I'm liking the effect of Cute Charm on a male Sylveon in Friend Safari. I believe it is Milky's safari that has Eevee, and using the Cute Charm effect, I've gotten five straight female Eevee appearances (and subsequent captures). Gender's pretty much just an aesthetic, but I feel like certain pokemon give off a vibe of one or the other. Glaceon, for example, looks more female to me, and Jolteon sure seems to be more male than female, in my opinion.

Post Merge: October 29, 2013, 11:45:59 AM

I dunno if she's looking for a Charmander but I'll have some Charmanders bred up with a special surprise move. I've been stalking egg move discussion and found Charmander can get a new one.

That sounds awesome! I think she's going to use her Fennekin as her fire pokemon of choice, but it certainly can't hurt.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 11:45:59 AM by Flarewing »

Offline aluke

• Trade Count: (+8)
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: October 29, 2013, 12:19:28 PM »
Ah, alrighty. My friend code is 1504 - 6536 - 5425, if y'all want to add me, name is Lux/Aluke. I shall slowly start adding everyone too.

Still need to get around to catching my first pokemon, I've just been trying out Amie and Super Training with my Froakie so far.

How far are all of you? I'm guessing most of you beat the main game by this point?  ^.^

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #823 on: October 29, 2013, 01:00:46 PM »
I beat the game! I've been playing around, not really taking that seriously. I thought "Oh what the heck, let's go try this" and on the first try I did it ^.^

Apparently my friend safari is water - Octillery and Floatzel. If you add me, please send me a PM so I can add you back :)

Flarewing

« Reply #824 on: October 29, 2013, 08:04:10 PM »
Apparently my friend safari is water - Octillery and Floatzel. If you add me, please send me a PM so I can add you back :)

I added you. :D

I think it's neat that the Friend Safari generates a listing for every friend you have confirmed on your 3DS, whether they have X/Y or not.

Post Merge: October 30, 2013, 12:03:39 AM

Just burned over thirty poke balls of various type trying to capture a Metang in Aquarel's Friend Safari. I ran out of Quick Balls right before it spawned.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 12:03:39 AM by Flarewing »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal