collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19963 times)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #750 on: October 26, 2013, 11:26:30 AM »
No rush. I'm off to bed for the night. I'll be around tomorrow evening. Thanks, Milky! :D

Rainsong

« Reply #751 on: October 26, 2013, 11:30:56 AM »
Hey Flarewing, how'd you get your Pokemon sig pic?

Offline melipuffles

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #752 on: October 26, 2013, 11:33:02 AM »
Where can you tip people? I'd like to get a location guide and just rain money for shinies.

Tipping can be at photo spots, cafes, restaurants...and possibly a few others, but these are the ones I know of.
 No one is 100% sure yet that it increases shiny encounter rates, but a lot of people noticed that they found one or more after tipping everyone, and it doesn't seem to serve any other purpose. =P I just do it because, what else do I have to lose, and if it works, then I'm definitely happy!

@ Melipuffles: oooh, lucky! :D hope you find a shiny Charmeleon/Braixen soon! :3 (i keep wanting to type Charmeleon into "Charmelon". xD)

@Flarewing: i will be on most of tonight, and tomorrow evening/night (i work about nine hours tomorrow. D:). Would you want me to nickname the Eevee beforehand? :3

And it is really fun he has the game now. For a while beforehand, he would tell me how Pokemon is a simple game, "rock/paper/scissors when it comes to battling" and that it couldn't be complex. He later apologized after fighting me and some of the in-game trainers once he started playing. xD He is making an Eeveelution army (only missing Glaceon and Leafeon).
A few days ago was our 1st anniversary,  so while he was at work, I evolved a H.A. Eevee into a Sylveon, had it hold a Premier Ball, and gave it to him as a gift. He thought it was "adorkable". x3

No shiny Charmeleon or Braixen yet, and I keep typing Charmelon as well! D:<

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: October 26, 2013, 11:41:02 AM »
You can also tip the people just inside the Battle Chateau, the man and woman right inside the main door.  Not the people you battle.  ;)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #754 on: October 26, 2013, 11:42:01 AM »
No rush. I'm off to bed for the night. I'll be around tomorrow evening. Thanks, Milky! :D
no problem! Have a good night! :3
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #755 on: October 26, 2013, 11:54:09 AM »
You can also tip the people just inside the Battle Chateau, the man and woman right inside the main door.  Not the people you battle.  ;)
Alrighty, hit both of them and two photospots up. Hopefully I can get at least one shiny.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #756 on: October 26, 2013, 11:59:17 AM »
Alrighty, hit both of them and two photospots up. Hopefully I can get at least one shiny.

Good luck!!

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #757 on: October 26, 2013, 01:09:22 PM »
Aaand the breeding for my Ninetales has begun~ I just need to figure out if I want Psychic, Psyshock or Dark Pulse for its last move slot now, choices choices :drunk:

Does anyone else have breeding projects they're working on right now? :awake:

Rainsong

« Reply #758 on: October 26, 2013, 01:14:56 PM »
Aaand the breeding for my Ninetales has begun~ I just need to figure out if I want Psychic, Psyshock or Dark Pulse for its last move slot now, choices choices :drunk:

I just finished mine, which was simple: Breeding Abra for my son and brother. My bro got an Abra in a Wonder trade, but the thing has junky moves, and won't learn new ones. So he passed it on to me, and I bred it with a Meditite to get something good out of them.

So if anyone wants a nice, fresh, level 1 Abra, I can get it for you!

ponygirl74

« Reply #759 on: October 26, 2013, 01:20:20 PM »

Yes I fennikin with a good speed stat and the Magician ability, I added you as a friend 

Post Merge: October 26, 2013, 01:22:13 PM

anyone know what  type my friend safari is ?
« Last Edit: October 26, 2013, 01:22:13 PM by ponygirl74 »

Rainsong

« Reply #760 on: October 26, 2013, 01:25:47 PM »
Anyone else hate it when it rains in game? I live in the Pacific Northwest... I see enough rain IRL!

ponygirl74

« Reply #761 on: October 26, 2013, 01:27:41 PM »
Anyone else hate it when it rains in game? I live in the Pacific Northwest... I see enough rain IRL!
It happens a lot when I have a fire type in the lead - though my Delphox has sunny day

Rainsong

« Reply #762 on: October 26, 2013, 01:32:18 PM »
It happens a lot when I have a fire type in the lead - though my Delphox has sunny day

I've been stuck around Ambrette town and Cyllage City, and seen so much rain. It looks like it's pouring right now, and it's making me feel cold LOL

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #763 on: October 26, 2013, 01:38:42 PM »
@ponygirl- Cool, I'll add you in a minute and then I'll check your FS :)

I'm working on a Timid Drought Vulpix with Hidden Power Ice, I want my doubles team and this is one of my leads! :drunk:

ponygirl74

« Reply #764 on: October 26, 2013, 01:39:13 PM »

I've been stuck around Ambrette town and Cyllage City, and seen so much rain. It looks like it's pouring right now, and it's making me feel cold LOL
every were
I go in the game it's raining now

Post Merge: October 26, 2013, 01:39:43 PM

@ponygirl- Cool, I'll add you in a minute and then I'll check your FS :)

I'm working on a Timid Drought Vulpix with Hidden Power Ice, I want my doubles team and this is one of my leads! :drunk:

thanks!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal