collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19742 times)

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #600 on: October 22, 2013, 08:39:34 AM »
Well now I feel like I gotta catch a Ditto!

Moment of awesome: I got randomly challenged by someone I Wonder Traded with. I sent out my Absol and they sent out Tyrantrum. I mega-evolved Absol and Tyrantrum used Toxic. What they didn't count on was MegaAbsol's ability: Magic Bounce. Reflected Toxic onto Tyrantrum and nailed it.

Never been challenged out of the blue before but it's my first link battle win so I'm proud of it.

ETA: Every time I find a good trade on the GTS, my game conks out and gives me a "communication error." Anyone know what this is and how I can fix it? I've had to restart my DS five times from this error!
If I amange to get another foreign ditto, i'll let you have it! :3

Congrats on the win! :D i didnt even know MegaAbsol has Magic Bounce.
I have been losing more random nlne battles than winning, and that's due to the matches being "guess which pokemon has a Mega Stone!!" Or teams having four legendaries on them.

It's nothing on your fault - what that error basically means is that two or more people were trying to get that trade at the same time. So it error'd out.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #601 on: October 22, 2013, 10:03:38 AM »
I got a foreign Ditto for a Houndour. I'm playing X so it's a good deal for me! Working on Wonder Trading away my surplus Fennekin and Eevee.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #602 on: October 22, 2013, 10:24:29 AM »
I really want to try for a shiny Furfrou... But I always have such terrible luck with hatching shinies, so I'm not sure I want to go down that route. I tried the fishing technique, but after 50+ attempts no luck there either.

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #603 on: October 22, 2013, 10:31:46 AM »
Yeah, I haven't had this mysterious shiny luck that people seem to be having..... no shinies even seen in my game. I'm a little bummed....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #604 on: October 22, 2013, 10:48:10 AM »
Ditto on not getting shiny luck as well. I do want one, but I figure if I try to find a shiny, it won't happen. xD:

If anyone needs/wants a Chansey, let me know - one of my friend safaris unlocked their third slot, and it ended up being a Chansey. :3
And I didnt know that if your first slot pokemon has Cute Charm, it increases the chance of encountering a pokemon of the opposite gender.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #605 on: October 22, 2013, 11:18:00 AM »
Today in Wonder Trading I got a bred Speed Boost Torchic and a German Froakie. Lucky there!

But yeah, never seen a shiny or bred one yet. I did unlock the boutique in Lumiose and now I'm waiting for a red fedora, checked pants, and plaid zip shirt to complete my urban lumberjack look.

Duster reference]

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #606 on: October 22, 2013, 11:29:33 AM »
If anyone needs/wants a Chansey, let me know - one of my friend safaris unlocked their third slot, and it ended up being a Chansey. :3
And I didnt know that if your first slot pokemon has Cute Charm, it increases the chance of encountering a pokemon of the opposite gender.
Ooh, could I have a Chansey please? :3

I've heard about the Cute Charm. Haven't tried it yet though!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #607 on: October 22, 2013, 11:34:00 AM »
I feel that expensive boutique is a bit of a letdown. Cute stuff. But goodness the price tags! :( that store is the reason why i have a huge hole in my trainer's wallet, though...

Ooh, could I have a Chansey please? :3

I've heard about the Cute Charm. Haven't tried it yet though!
Sure! I'll go catch you a new one since the two zi have right now are nicknamed. Unless you dont mind either one of those (i think they have their hidden ability on them). :3

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #608 on: October 22, 2013, 11:41:54 AM »
Ah, 'that' boutique. I chose the guy's avatar, and I'm thankful that all of my favorite apparel items happen to be from the discount boutiques :P
Not sure how many I have to purchase to get the Medal, though.

And I don't mind nicknames! I prefer them nicknamed actually, no matter how silly they are (except for the Sawsbuck I received off Wonder Trade - Gave me a giggle, but certainly not something I'd put back up for someone else to get, if you catch my drift there)...

Offline ApertureScience

• Forever Ouchy Roids
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #609 on: October 22, 2013, 11:43:43 AM »

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #610 on: October 22, 2013, 11:45:35 AM »
Ah, 'that' boutique. I chose the guy's avatar, and I'm thankful that all of my favorite apparel items happen to be from the discount boutiques :P

And I don't mind nicknames! I prefer them nicknamed actually, no matter how silly they are (except for the Sawsbuck I received off Wonder Trade - Gave me a giggle, but certainly not something I'd put back up for someone else to get, if you catch my drift there)...

Wich one would you want: "Omelette" or "Lucky"? xD
I did one Chansey in the Wonder Trade earlier nicknamed "Lucky You!", so I hope I made someone smile, even for a second. xD
....what was the Sawsbuck named? xD

Post Merge: October 22, 2013, 11:46:46 AM

Bow before your new master!
lol Espurr, the "traumatized-eyed" pokemon. xD

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #611 on: October 22, 2013, 11:53:35 AM »

Wich one would you want: "Omelette" or "Lucky"? xD
I did one Chansey in the Wonder Trade earlier nicknamed "Lucky You!", so I hope I made someone smile, even for a second. xD
....what was the Sawsbuck named? xD
Hm, lessee, I have a Togepi named Poached which I received from someone else on my previous game... So I'll take Omelette, please! They can be friends in the same box when Bank arrives xD
Anything you're looking for in return? I can check my friend safari too (have about 50 people on there).

Well, he was named 'Happy*wordIcan'tusedontheArena*'. One letter had been disguised as a ♀ though, so it escaped the censor XD;

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #612 on: October 22, 2013, 11:59:39 AM »
@ Sora: Omeltte it is! :3  and do any of your Safaris have starter pokemon or Sliggoo? If not,i'll take anything for it. :3
And oh dear. xD  bypassing the censors in Pokemon seems to be what alot of people do.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #613 on: October 22, 2013, 12:07:43 PM »
@Milky - I've got Wartortle! Give me a few minutes, I'll see about getting you a Rain Dish 'tortle :3
Yeah, it happens a lot  from what I've seen XD I've had some other strange ones (A Caterpie named 'Bird Food' for instance). But none (yet) that skip the censor besides Sawsbuck.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #614 on: October 22, 2013, 12:12:04 PM »
@Milky - I've got Wartortle! Give me a few minutes, I'll see about getting you a Rain Dish 'tortle :3
Yeah, it happens a lot  from what I've seen XD I've had some other strange ones (A Caterpie named 'Bird Food' for instance). But none (yet) that skip the censor besides Sawsbuck.
Okay! :D

I know I have caught some farfetch'd and named them 'Dinner'. And a few ugly pokemon and named them "Miley Cyrus". But no censor bypassing. xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal