collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 20071 times)

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #105 on: October 14, 2013, 12:27:03 AM »
I found my friend code!

2938-5851-4955  (I am Wyst in the game.)

Anyone is welcome to add me!

PM me if you want me to add you back, I'd love to!

Entered you!
Anypony else: I am Lala and my FC is 0877-0478-0202

Post Merge: October 14, 2013, 12:31:54 AM

Where are you guys getting these cool FC banners for your sigies!? :O
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 12:32:27 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline Tulip

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: October 14, 2013, 01:29:50 AM »
I just started playing on Saturday! My friend sent me a copy as an early birthday gift completely out of the blue, and I'm so happy <3

I've also just encountered Snorlax, and in wandering around working out what to do I ended up getting my hair cut and shooting a trainer promo. This game is so damn fascinating for all its little extras!
Back after a 6+ year hiatus!

Offline Kaeldre

• Goa'uld System Lord
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • "The best advice I've found is don't look down."
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: October 14, 2013, 01:39:18 AM »
I wasn't planning on getting the game until it came down in price, but I figured I deserved an early birthday gift. :3

I got it on Saturday and already have over 12 hours logged.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

"When someone asks me if I give up, I say 'Not until I'm dead'.  And sometimes not even then." ~ Daniel Jackson
"Asking a Ferengi to play a Cardassian game is like asking a Klingon to chew with his mouth closed." ~ Elim Garak

Flarewing

« Reply #108 on: October 14, 2013, 01:52:04 AM »
Anypony else: I am Lala and my FC is 0877-0478-0202

Post Merge: October 14, 2013, 12:31:54 AM

Where are you guys getting these cool FC banners for your sigies!? :O

I added you, LT. As far as banners, a few of us play Animal Crossing and lurk that thread. Someone posted a link to an Animal Crossing signature generator, and I dug it up. Not sure if an X/Y version has been made, but the FC's on your 3DS don't change. Here is that link: http://www.qrcrossing.com/siggen

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: October 14, 2013, 02:24:20 AM »
Added you, Flarewing :--)

Does anyone have any spritzees they could trade me? I need one  :blush: I can trade for an X exclusive or some other pokemon..

Flarewing

« Reply #110 on: October 14, 2013, 03:09:42 AM »
Added you, too, Dainty!

I'd like to get all six of the starters eventually, and once I get a Ditto, I will start breeding both my Chespin and Squirtle for trades. Anyone else want in on a starter collection swap?

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #111 on: October 14, 2013, 03:50:03 AM »
Wanted to give you guys a heads up about a reallybad glitch in the game that people are getting:

Do not save in Lumiose City (or at least outside in the actual city). It can/will freeze your game and you'll have to delete your save file. I dunno if saving period causes it, or saving and exiting the game (and reloading it) causes it.

People have been reporting it happening to them, along with getting stuck in objects while roller blading in Lumiose City. I am not sure if saving at all in the city causes the freeze, or just being outside causes it.

I dunno how Nintendo/GameFreak didn't beta test Lumiose City before releasing the game. I had a bad feeling about Lumiose City the second I walked in the first time, and after beating the gym there, I'll never set foot in there again.
Whaaaaaaaat?! I had to save in front of Prof. Elm in that city to reset for a female Charmander and saved again after I finally got her! So my last save was in Lumiose City and my game may freeze up when I boot up my game to get through the city. Wonderful. Just wonderful. I don't want to lose my file because of where I freaking save my progress!  >_<
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 03:57:30 AM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline ringwraith10

• Lake Pirate Pony
  • Trade Count: (+18)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Barnacle is my first mate!
    • View Profile
    • Video Games as Literature
« Reply #112 on: October 14, 2013, 03:54:19 AM »
So, the time has finally come... I have to get a 3DS now. I was waiting until Pokemon came out, but I almost got one for Animal Crossing. I need to get the Pokemon special edition 3DS! I have the Pokemon  DS Lite, so it would fit my DS theme... :)

Offline Beachball

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: October 14, 2013, 04:14:56 AM »
Thank you for explaining how to get a FC banner, Flarewing! I was wondering where everyone got theirs.

Does anyone have any spritzees they could trade me? I need one  :blush: I can trade for an X exclusive or some other pokemon..
I want to trade for Y exclusives too! I especially want Skrelp because when it's evolved it looks like a
Spoiler
leafy sea dragon and I love leafy sea dragons! It's even half dragon type! :biggrin:

^I mean, Y exclusives! Change the X to Y.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2013, 04:40:33 AM by Beachball »

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: October 14, 2013, 04:25:39 AM »
Skrelp is exclusive to Y. I want one too, they evolve into prettiness.

Speaking of pretty, does anyone here get Continental pattern Vivillion? California gives out High Plains Vivillion and I don't like them that much. I'd love a pretty orange one! A Swedish player confirmed getting a Continental one.

(For those who want info on Vivillion patterns.)

Duster reference]

Offline Beachball

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: October 14, 2013, 04:55:50 AM »
Oops, heh, I meant Y. I knew what I was trying to get across but my cold makes my brain sort of foggy so I didn't notice the slipup till you pointed it out.

Speaking of pretty, does anyone here get Continental pattern Vivillion? California gives out High Plains Vivillion and I don't like them that much. I'd love a pretty orange one! A Swedish player confirmed getting a Continental one.

Ooooh! I love it that both its colors and wing designs change depending on geographic location. The savannah pattern one is my favorite. I'm on the southern coast of Maine so I wonder if Vivillion for my GL is marine pattern or ocean pattern.

Flarewing

« Reply #116 on: October 14, 2013, 05:04:02 AM »
I got a spritzee earlier, and can go hunt more down.

One thing I do like with the 3DS is the ability to buy digital copies of some of the newer games. Yeah, they are tied to the 3DS tou buy them on, but with a large SD card, you can have several games on it. I have digital copies of Animal Crossing New Leaf and, now, Pokemon Y. I can even use my computer to back up my saves and games by copying them onto the computer.

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #117 on: October 14, 2013, 05:21:50 AM »
Hey everyone! Just bought the game (and the special edition 3DS) yesterday. I'm loving it!

So, who is up for trading Vivillions? I've got the modern pattern in my area *blah*

Offline Tulip

• Trade Count: (+21)
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: October 14, 2013, 05:24:14 AM »
Added you, too, Dainty!

I'd like to get all six of the starters eventually, and once I get a Ditto, I will start breeding both my Chespin and Squirtle for trades. Anyone else want in on a starter collection swap?

I'd love to! I have Fennekin and Squirtle, and would LOVE a charmander, I didn't pick it though because two fire starters means I would have had to box one of them. I like an even team.
Back after a 6+ year hiatus!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: October 14, 2013, 05:44:19 AM »
Wanted to give you guys a heads up about a reallybad glitch in the game that people are getting:

Do not save in Lumiose City (or at least outside in the actual city). It can/will freeze your game and you'll have to delete your save file. I dunno if saving period causes it, or saving and exiting the game (and reloading it) causes it.

People have been reporting it happening to them, along with getting stuck in objects while roller blading in Lumiose City. I am not sure if saving at all in the city causes the freeze, or just being outside causes it.

I dunno how Nintendo/GameFreak didn't beta test Lumiose City before releasing the game. I had a bad feeling about Lumiose City the second I walked in the first time, and after beating the gym there, I'll never set foot in there again.
Whaaaaaaaat?! I had to save in front of Prof. Elm in that city to reset for a female Charmander and saved again after I finally got her! So my last save was in Lumiose City and my game may freeze up when I boot up my game to get through the city. Wonderful. Just wonderful. I don't want to lose my file because of where I freaking save my progress!  >_<
If you saved inside a building, you may be okay. I know of people that have reset multiple times after getting the Kanto/ 1st gen starter to try and get a specific one.
It's saving outside in the actual city, exiting the game, and reloading the game/file that seems to potentially mess up the game.  And it seems to be kinda random, since some people had save outside and their file was fine.

Hopefully Nintendo releases a Patch soon. At least nowadays, they actually can patch games in order to fix them (i know they sent a patch for one of my other games).

When I get back from the store, I'm up for helping out with getting starters! I managed to get a Ditto via trade (going to try and get more), so now I can use my male starters to help out with breeding. :3
Also interested in Vivillon trade as well. My game has the Meadow variant of them.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal