collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 20004 times)

Offline frizzycat

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Plastic Candy
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2013, 12:18:04 AM »
I had originally wanted a fire type for my starter but I chose Chespin because he was so adorable! He made me smile every time he appeared in battle. Then he evolved. Not so cute anymore. :|

Offline kakenterprise

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2013, 12:21:05 AM »
I was going to pick Chespin but I went with Froakie.
That little dude is so sweet!!

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2013, 12:49:28 AM »
Don't forget to connect to the internet and get your Mystery Gift! They're giving out a Torchic with a unique moveset, starts at level 10, and you can get it as early as the third town (first one with a Pokemon Center). It works well with my team, as I went with Chespin. The pan monkeys are okay, but I prefer to have pokemon who actually learn type moves faster.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2013, 02:07:53 AM »
Anyone else a little bummed about having to wait for the guide book?   I personally am waiting to play much more until I get my book.  I don't want to miss anything. 

And, I am wondering how soon I can transfer/trade pokemon into the game.  I want to spread my Pokerus.  ;)

Flarewing

« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2013, 02:43:27 AM »
And, I am wondering how soon I can transfer/trade pokemon into the game.  I want to spread my Pokerus.  ;)

As far as I have been able to discover, the way to get Gen 5 stuff to X and Y involves the Pokemon Bank thing, which doesn't come out until December. If there is another way, I have yet to find it.

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2013, 03:17:53 AM »
Anyone else a little bummed about having to wait for the guide book?   I personally am waiting to play much more until I get my book.  I don't want to miss anything. 

They usuallly do that, it stinks! :( most game guides are released with the games, but pokemon likes to make us wait a few weeks-months for volume 1 &2 to come out! I cant wait for the pokedex book!!

WHO WANTS TO TRADE FRIEND CODES!!??

Sandra

« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2013, 03:24:36 AM »
At first I wasn't going to get the X or Y games, but everybody is so excited about playing them that I'm actually considering it now. It looks really neat.

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2013, 03:26:01 AM »

How soon do you get the pal pad in X/Y?  I've not done the first gym just yet, I was hoping to get a pokemon with the pokerus first.  Though, unless I wait until December, I guess that won't happen.  *ugh*

Now I am not sure what to do.  I want to play, I love the game!  But I always like to get the pokerus in there ASAP so I can level up my pokemon with it.   Does the super training make this not necessary?  I need to learn more before I am going to play much more.  :/

>>Gonna go to google and learn what I can.  :P

Flarewing

« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2013, 03:34:01 AM »

Mine's in my siggy. Feel free to add me.

There's so little information about this game online so far. Anyone know where we can get Eevees from?

Offline wystearya

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2013, 03:47:17 AM »
Possible SPOILER ALERT >>>>

Looks like Vivillion's different forms are based on the players location:
http://a0.reddit.com/r/pokemon/comments/1o535q/discovered_vivillion_patterns/

I am sad.  I was hoping to get some of the pretty blue/white ones.  Maybe we can set up trading sometime?

--------------End spoiler-------------------

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2013, 04:12:09 AM »
I've been playing for a couple of days now... My (Hugely unbalanced) team:

Greninja
Absol
Charizard
Pyroar
Tyrantrum
Lucario

I sometimes hate playing with favorites, there's always that one gym you dread. In my case, it was the Fairy one. I was actually hoping to get Slurpuff on my team too, but we're at level 50+ and I haven't found a wild Swirlix, so I doubt that will be possible this time around.

Also - Wonder Trade is amazing! I've managed to get my hands on a Korean Pikachu that way, as well as a couple of Y exclusives :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2013, 04:14:12 AM »

Mine's in my siggy. Feel free to add me.

There's so little information about this game online so far. Anyone know where we can get Eevees from?
You get them at Route 10, in the yellow flowered patch of grass. They're lv 19 and 20s.
I've been catching them so I can get an Eevee family. xD

@ Sora: Wonder Trade is pure addicting to me! Got some neat pokemon from it...and alot of Flabebe as well. xD:
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Flarewing

« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2013, 04:17:15 AM »
You get them at Route 10, in the yellow flowered patch of grass. They're lv 19 and 20s.

Thanks, Milky! :D

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2013, 04:21:24 AM »
@ Sora: Wonder Trade is pure addicting to me! Got some neat pokemon from it...and alot of Flabebe as well. xD:
Yeah, I know how that feels XD; I've got a couple of different flower colors from it at least!
Although, I traded someone a plain Azurill... And they updated their status to 'Shiny Azurill :)' straight after. I have no idea what that was about - Maybe they thought the trading sparkles were shiny sparkles? Or just very glad to have an Azurill? XD;
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2013, 04:24:26 AM »

Thanks, Milky! :D
no problem! :D

And in case someone wants to get Sylveon (going to spoiler tag it just in case):
Spoiler
To evolve Eevee to Sylveon, you have to raise your Eevee's PokemonAmie hearts to at least two hearts, have it know a Fairy type move ("Baby Doll Eyes", or "Charm" for example), and level it up one level.
If you can get a lv 19 Eevee, it will have the Baby Doll Eyes move, which makes it easier since lv 20 Eevees don't have that attack. If you get a lv 20 Eevee, it will learn Charm, which is now a Fairy move, at lv 28 or 29.

Post Merge: October 13, 2013, 04:37:10 AM

Yeah, I know how that feels XD; I've got a couple of different flower colors from it at least!
Although, I traded someone a plain Azurill... And they updated their status to 'Shiny Azurill :)' straight after. I have no idea what that was about - Maybe they thought the trading sparkles were shiny sparkles? Or just very glad to have an Azurill? XD;
xD! That could be it. I got one from Wonder Trade last night when I was trading a Flabebe someone traded to me. I guess Flabebe is the Zubat of this gen. xD

Here is my team so far:
Ninfio (Sylveon)
Harumi (Meowstic F.)
Satoshi (Pikachu)
Fontina (Pidgeotto)
Aquarius (Wartortle)
Rhen (Braixen)
« Last Edit: October 13, 2013, 04:37:10 AM by MilkyTaroMochi »
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal