collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19976 times)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #1095 on: November 07, 2013, 09:57:21 AM »
I bred mine using Masuda Method. It took a few days.

And now, after copying my SD data to my comp, it's giving me issues. I get an error screen stating "save data not usable with this version." I do have the patch update. I dunno, I might have just lost my new shiny...
I hope not - I didn't know you could back up the SD card data t the computer - but after that is it safe? I have a game cartage so would it matter?   

Backing up really only works with games that were bought digitally from the eStore. Cartridge games, I'm afraid, cannot be backed up, which is why I went with a digital copy of Y... I'm trying a couple of methods right now, but I might have just lost a rather decent collection, including my shiny Eevee, and over 130 hours of play. I might have to start over, and ask some favors of you all in rebuilding some of my collection. It's not the starting of the story line over that bothers me so much as losing things like my Jap Ditto and Eevee, and, of course, that shiny Eevee that I just hatched four boxes of eggs to get.

Post Merge: November 07, 2013, 09:58:28 AM

Ironically, my Animal Crossing, which is also digital and on the same SD card, is perfectly fine. Dunno what that means.

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: November 07, 2013, 10:00:54 AM »
<.< >.> Speaking of Eevee...... anyone want some?! I'm accumulating many fast....
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

ponygirl74

« Reply #1097 on: November 07, 2013, 10:04:41 AM »

And now, after copying my SD data to my comp, it's giving me issues. I get an error screen stating "save data not usable with this version." I do have the patch update. I dunno, I might have just lost my new shiny...
I hope not - I didn't know you could back up the SD card data t the computer - but after that is it safe? I have a game cartage so would it matter?   

Backing up really only works with games that were bought digitally from the eStore. Cartridge games, I'm afraid, cannot be backed up, which is why I went with a digital copy of Y... I'm trying a couple of methods right now, but I might have just lost a rather decent collection, including my shiny Eevee, and over 130 hours of play. I might have to start over, and ask some favors of you all in rebuilding some of my collection. It's not the starting of the story line over that bothers me so much as losing things like my Jap Ditto and Eevee, and, of course, that shiny Eevee that I just hatched four boxes of eggs to get.

Ironically, my Animal Crossing, which is also digital and on the same SD card, is perfectly fine. Dunno what that means.
If you need an eevee I have some - I've been breeding some with anticipation - I think I have some females -  I truly hope that you can get it back. 

Flarewing

« Reply #1098 on: November 07, 2013, 10:08:35 AM »
<.< >.> Speaking of Eevee...... anyone want some?! I'm accumulating many fast....

If you need an eevee I have some - I've been breeding some with anticipation - I think I have some females -  I truly hope that you can get it back.

If I have to start over, I would love an anticipation Eevee femmy. The sad irony is I had over eighteen females from my Project Eevee shiny breeding spree.

I'm currently downloading a clean install of Y to my older SD card (which I just wiped clean). Once it's done, I'll insert my save file onto that card, and... we'll see. I should know something in about an hour.

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: November 07, 2013, 10:11:45 AM »
I do indeed have a female Eevee with Anticipation. I also have Adaptibility and Run away, and are there any natures you want???

ponygirl74

« Reply #1100 on: November 07, 2013, 10:13:14 AM »

If I have to start over, I would love an anticipation Eevee femmy. The sad irony is I had over eighteen females from my Project Eevee shiny breeding spree.

I'm currently downloading a clean install of Y to my older SD card (which I just wiped clean). Once it's done, I'll insert my save file onto that card, and... we'll see. I should know something in about an hour.
I hope you can get it back up, I had a corrupted game file in the original gold/silver back when I used to use  a game shark that thing got stomped on (the game shark) and thrown out - never used hacking devices  on games after that.

Flarewing

« Reply #1101 on: November 07, 2013, 10:20:57 AM »
I'm hoping I can get it to work, too. If it doesn't, I'll let you guys know.

I've never really been too picky about nature as long as they don't nerf the Special Attack. Anything other than Adamant, Impish, Jolly, or Careful. My big target's going to be finding a foreign Ditto again. Crud, I'll have to get all of the starters again if this doesn't work...

Post Merge: November 07, 2013, 10:22:34 AM

At least the Torchic is still available online! Not that I really liked it after it evolved from its cute and fluffy form...
« Last Edit: November 07, 2013, 10:22:34 AM by Flarewing »

Offline Dainty

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • SHS collector ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: November 07, 2013, 10:33:07 AM »
GRR... GTS hasn't been working for me :--( I really need a male non US geodude/graveler/golem or ferroseed/ferrothorn :/ Trying to breed my dear a shiny trubbish with rollout :--)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Aitsuki

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: November 07, 2013, 10:35:21 AM »
(O_O) So.... many..... eggs...... jeeze!

Flarewing

« Reply #1104 on: November 07, 2013, 10:36:40 AM »
You could try your luck with something somewhat rare (Friend Safari caught only, like Ponyta or Sawsbuck/Deerling) as a deposit and ask for your ferro or geo, with a comment/request for it to be non-US. You might get one from the US anyway, so have other things to deposit as backup.

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: November 07, 2013, 10:40:47 AM »
Flarewing, I think I have an extra foreign Ditto that you are more than welcome to have. I can check in a few for you. :3
And I'll glady help you out getting the other starters (and/or other pokemon) as well if you can't get your file working again.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Flarewing

« Reply #1106 on: November 07, 2013, 10:56:29 AM »
I really appreciate that, Milky. Especially since the Moment of Truth just happened, and I can't get it to work. I'll be on in a few minutes after I get through the stupid tutorial a bit.

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: November 07, 2013, 11:02:23 AM »

Oh no!  I am sorry!

Do you need/want a Protean Fraokie?  I can breed them.  I can also breed Zoura.   

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: November 07, 2013, 11:03:23 AM »
I really appreciate that, Milky. Especially since the Moment of Truth just happened, and I can't get it to work. I'll be on in a few minutes after I get through the stupid tutorial a bit.
D: So sorry to hear about your file, Flarewing!
I do infact have a JPN Ditto for you. :) Is there any other pokemon I can help you get?
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: November 07, 2013, 11:05:55 AM »
Speaking of Ditto I need to try to get a foreign one.  Maybe I'll check the GTS.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal