collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Pokemon X & Y  (Read 19149 times)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Pokemon X & Y
« Reply #1185 on: November 09, 2013, 09:28:23 AM »
Do we have a list of everyone on this thread who has posted their friend code?  I know I am behind on adding people.  Going through all the pages will be... tedious.    :P :blush:
Wyst has a point, we should set one up!

I'll work on it when I'm at work tomorrow.

Offline Corona

• Eohippus Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Japanifornia Attorney Spokespony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186 on: November 09, 2013, 09:31:07 AM »
Do we have a list of everyone on this thread who has posted their friend code?  I know I am behind on adding people.  Going through all the pages will be... tedious.    :P :blush:

How would a Google Doc spreadsheet work? Upload it onto Google Docs so anyone can edit and add their FC.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Duster reference]

Offline wystearya

• Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187 on: November 09, 2013, 09:48:39 AM »
Nice!  I know if a list is made I would certainly be grateful!  :)

Flarewing

« Reply #1188 on: November 09, 2013, 09:55:27 AM »

How would a Google Doc spreadsheet work? Upload it onto Google Docs so anyone can edit and add their FC.
I can do this. We'll get whomever starts up the X & Y Thread #2 to paste the link to the doc. I will try to include everyone's Friend Safari type, and what pokemon can be found there, too.

Offline timpertie

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189 on: November 09, 2013, 10:34:24 AM »
A list would be a great idea. I've been meaning to get on and add people, but the number of pages I'd have to sort through was a bit daunting.

My FC is: 4184-1475-5640
3DS name is Fifo.

I have Pokémon X, my ingame name is Jessie and my Friend Safari is Fairy at the moment, I know it has Togepi and Mawile, but I have only recently beat the Elite Four so I'm not sure what my third one is.

ponygirl74

« Reply #1190 on: November 09, 2013, 10:48:26 AM »
A list would be a great idea. I've been meaning to get on and add people, but the number of pages I'd have to sort through was a bit daunting.

3DS name is Fifo.

I have Pokémon X, my ingame name is Jessie and my Friend Safari is Fairy at the moment, I know it has Togepi and Mawile, but I have only recently beat the Elite Four so I'm not sure what my third one is.
I added you my FC is in my sig - I have a fire type friend safari ninetales, chramelion & i forgot the other .

Rainsong

« Reply #1191 on: November 09, 2013, 10:48:48 AM »

3DS name is Fifo.

Added you!

Added you too, Ponygirl74

Flarewing

« Reply #1192 on: November 09, 2013, 11:23:17 AM »

3DS name is Fifo.

I added you!

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #1193 on: November 09, 2013, 12:23:46 PM »
Congrats on the shiny Beachball!
Thank you! I wish everyone good luck encountering shinies. It's so fun when it happens but nerve-wracking too because I kept anxiously thinking "Don't press Run by accident! Don't hit Run!" in the battle against shiny Farfetch'd.

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194 on: November 09, 2013, 12:25:04 PM »
 :wacko: GAH. I have over 100 Eevees, and still no shiny!!! Why isn't Masuda working!??!?!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline MilkyTaroMochi

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Ivy is best pony. <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195 on: November 09, 2013, 12:45:39 PM »
:wacko: GAH. I have over 100 Eevees, and still no shiny!!! Why isn't Masuda working!??!?!
Because the Masuda Method is a real time-consuming, based on pure luck, method of getting a shiny. I think each egg has a certain percent chance of being a shiny, not out of how many eggs you hatch. So if there was (for example) a 1/8392 chance to run into (or hatch) a shiny, each individual egg (or each individual wild pokemon battle) has that chance of being a shiny.
If that made sense.
Thank you so much for the adoptable, Corona! :D

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196 on: November 09, 2013, 12:49:51 PM »
I'm going crazy!!
My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #1197 on: November 09, 2013, 12:54:37 PM »
It's a 1/1346 chance obtaining a shiny using the Masuda method. Better than the 1/8,192 chance encountering a shiny in the wild but still requires a lot of patience. In Friend Safari, there's a 1/1,000 chance of encountering a shiny and Friend Safari has Eevee in it so maybe get a shiny Eevee quicker than way?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2013, 01:00:58 PM by Beachball »

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Flarewing

« Reply #1198 on: November 09, 2013, 08:29:47 PM »
Because the Masuda Method is a real time-consuming, based on pure luck, method of getting a shiny. I think each egg has a certain percent chance of being a shiny, not out of how many eggs you hatch. So if there was (for example) a 1/8392 chance to run into (or hatch) a shiny, each individual egg (or each individual wild pokemon battle) has that chance of being a shiny.
If that made sense.
It's a 1/1346 chance obtaining a shiny using the Masuda method. Better than the 1/8,192 chance encountering a shiny in the wild but still requires a lot of patience. In Friend Safari, there's a 1/1,000 chance of encountering a shiny and Friend Safari has Eevee in it so maybe get a shiny Eevee quicker than way?

That's really what it boils down to, the odds. It's just like playing the lottery, no matter how you go about finding a shiny pokemon, all just luck. You're looking for that pokemon that, out of whatever possible number of chances, its internal identifying numbers all line up just right to say, "I'm a shiny!" Whatever route you take in finding them, shiny pokemon are gonna take time, effort, and patience. Or a lot of luck.

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199 on: November 10, 2013, 12:36:49 AM »
EVERYONE!!! It's been a while since I've been here. On a three month hiatus. But I've been addicted to Pokemon and other games in the meantime. But I'm looking for more friend codes for my Pokemon X game. I would like to add friends from here. I know I may be friends with some of you already and we haven't been online at the same time. But anyways, I'd love to battle with ya'll! And maybe trade if someone needs something.

Here is my friend code!   5284-1682-0844

Please add me and I'll add you!
My player name is Kenzie

Post Merge: November 10, 2013, 12:54:54 AM

Oh and where are you all getting those cool friend code banners in your sig?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2013, 12:54:54 AM by DazzleKitty »
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal