collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 4  (Read 29907 times)

Flarewing

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 4
« Reply #750 on: December 11, 2013, 12:57:44 AM »
Bonbon was camping in an igloo in my town this morning. I saved and tried to talk her into moving in, and got her to say maybe on the third round, to be decided by a game of charades, which I won. Hooray for cute bunnies!

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #751 on: December 11, 2013, 01:58:14 AM »
Bonbon was camping in an igloo in my town this morning. I saved and tried to talk her into moving in, and got her to say maybe on the third round, to be decided by a game of charades, which I won. Hooray for cute bunnies!

How do you get igloo campers instead of tent campers? Does that just happen after I certain date?

Managed to build a Snowmam decently, so have been hooking her up with 3 snowflakes in exchange for the Ice furniture series. Have four pieces so far.

And Beau moved in! Fauna finally gave me her pic when she moved. Funny that I let me one deer go and got another. Hope she is happy with her new hamster neighbors. :)

shadowdreamer

« Reply #752 on: December 11, 2013, 05:03:24 AM »
My snowman won't give me a bingo card! :(   I just built him, do i have to wait a day for him to give me the card? or did I do something wrong?
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 05:24:04 AM by shadowdreamer »

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #753 on: December 11, 2013, 06:08:59 AM »
And Beau moved in! Fauna finally gave me her pic when she moved. Funny that I let me one deer go and got another. Hope she is happy with her new hamster neighbors. :)

aw yay XD
More deer ~
Beau is quite a sweetheart. I'm glad you finally got Fauna's pic.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Flarewing

« Reply #754 on: December 11, 2013, 06:20:36 AM »

How do you get igloo campers instead of tent campers? Does that just happen after I certain date?

Today's the first day that I've had a camper this week. It also was the first day the ground was covered in snow, so that might have something to do with it. It wouldn't surprise me if it were the snow, as it makes a lot of sense.

shadowdreamer

« Reply #755 on: December 11, 2013, 11:47:18 AM »
Time Traveled a bit...and Now my new villager is moving in. I made a perfect Momma Snow-women. So I spent most of today getting every last piece to the ice furniture.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #756 on: December 11, 2013, 02:51:32 PM »
I'm sure she will be! And Lopez will be happy to not be the only deer in town anymore. I can't wait for her to get here tomorrow! If there weren't hammies, I'd want more deer! They are so adorable! And oh my freaking gosh! I FINALLY got Soleil's pic! Graham has given me quite a collection of his, but none of my other hamsters have.... Until today! I about died of shock when she handed it over!

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #757 on: December 12, 2013, 12:36:52 AM »
Today's the first day that I've had a camper this week. It also was the first day the ground was covered in snow, so that might have something to do with it. It wouldn't surprise me if it were the snow, as it makes a lot of sense.

I think the TT'ing I was doing may have caused it. Returned to today's date/time a little bit ago (was ahead by like, four days), and lo and behold, my first igloo camper. It was Zucker. After a very difficult *snort* game of charades, Mr. Takoyaki is now my 10th villager. :3

Flarewing

« Reply #758 on: December 12, 2013, 04:30:46 AM »
I've had a weird issue crop up. Tuesday evening, Tiella came to my town and claimed Cherry, who was moving out of my town, then I went to her town and got Hamlet talked into moving to my town. His plot did not appear yesterday, and I had Bonbon in my camp. Today, still no plot from either one of them. Cherry's plot did show up in Tiella's town today, though.

shadowdreamer

« Reply #759 on: December 12, 2013, 06:41:04 AM »
That is really odd Flarewing.   o.o i had Cherry too btw. I was sad to see her go.     

I made a snowpapa today. The number is 46 for today so if anyone wants to come over you should. :) I will just be running around being bored.

Flarewing

« Reply #760 on: December 12, 2013, 08:02:50 PM »
Yesterday, I time traveled via the 3DS clock ahead one day, and Bonbon put down her plot in a location that didn't take out any trees on the second throwaway alt attempt. When I restored the 3DS clock to the proper day, Hamlet's plot didn't appear for a couple of alts, but showed up perfectly for my mayor character.  :accomplished: Brings me back up to ten villagers, until I can talk Jambette into leaving.

shadowdreamer

« Reply #761 on: December 13, 2013, 06:32:12 AM »
Does anyone have Bingo Snowmen? I have 2 right now if anyone wants to come over and get some numbers.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #762 on: December 13, 2013, 06:38:20 AM »
I have 2 too! I can open up if anyone wants to come get numbers or just visit all my hamsters..... :happy:

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

shadowdreamer

« Reply #763 on: December 13, 2013, 07:14:32 AM »
I have 2 too! I can open up if anyone wants to come get numbers or just visit all my hamsters..... :happy:

I would love to come over! :D Are you open now?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal