collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 4  (Read 29928 times)

Offline Rainbow Revolver

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • An actual dog!!
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
Re: Animal Crossing Thread, Part 4
« Reply #735 on: December 05, 2013, 06:39:50 AM »
I'm so upset, one of my favorite neighbors (Lucky) moved away abruptly without me knowing :ccccccccccccccccccc

3DS Friend Code: 0619-4155-8870

SwiftheartBabbit

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #736 on: December 07, 2013, 12:07:01 AM »
Anyone want lazy koala Ozzie? He's leaving on the 12th, but I can TT. I think I have an extra pic of him to throw in as well.

shadowdreamer

« Reply #737 on: December 07, 2013, 04:31:33 PM »
Anyone want lazy koala Ozzie? He's leaving on the 12th, but I can TT. I think I have an extra pic of him to throw in as well.

If no one wants him, I have an extra picture of my villager Bree if you wanna just trade pictures. :)

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #738 on: December 08, 2013, 04:50:41 AM »

If no one wants him, I have an extra picture of my villager Bree if you wanna just trade pictures. :)

He's gone, but will gladly do a pic trade for Bree's pic. Should be off and on today, as long as the ice doesn't make me lose power.

Also have a snowman built, if anyone's doing bingo. :)

EDIT: I've decided to let Fauna go, after she mentioned moving for the upteenth time. :/ If anyone would like her, let me know. I can TT to her boxes date.
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 06:05:43 AM by SwiftheartBabbit »

shadowdreamer

« Reply #739 on: December 08, 2013, 07:14:06 AM »

He's gone, but will gladly do a pic trade for Bree's pic. Should be off and on today, as long as the ice doesn't make me lose power.

Also have a snowman built, if anyone's doing bingo. :)

EDIT: I've decided to let Fauna go, after she mentioned moving for the upteenth time. :/ If anyone would like her, let me know. I can TT to her boxes date.

Wow that is great! I would love to come over and trade. Are you on now?

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #740 on: December 08, 2013, 07:16:58 AM »
I'd love Fauna if no one else does.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #741 on: December 08, 2013, 09:17:56 AM »
OK, was napping (not feeling the greatest), and just woke up. Can open up around 9:00 EST.

So shadow, did you just want to trade pics, or were you interested in Fauna? If no, she's yours then, kat. You guys just let me know!

shadowdreamer

« Reply #742 on: December 08, 2013, 10:36:51 AM »

OK, was napping (not feeling the greatest), and just woke up. Can open up around 9:00 EST.

So shadow, did you just want to trade pics, or were you interested in Fauna? If no, she's yours then, kat. You guys just let me know!

I would just like to trade villager pictures. :)

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #743 on: December 08, 2013, 10:44:26 AM »

OK, no prob. :) I have extras of a few others, so feel free to bring along any other pic doubles, if you have any to trade. See you in a little bit!

kat, Fauna is yours then. Just let me know when you are ready for her. Can be tomorrow if, that works better.

shadowdreamer

« Reply #744 on: December 08, 2013, 01:28:13 PM »

OK, no prob. :) I have extras of a few others, so feel free to bring along any other pic doubles, if you have any to trade. See you in a little bit!

kat, Fauna is yours then. Just let me know when you are ready for her. Can be tomorrow if, that works better.

Are you still on hun? I am SO sorry. :( Our power was knocked out for almost 2 hours.

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #745 on: December 08, 2013, 11:42:56 PM »
Are you still on hun? I am SO sorry. :( Our power was knocked out for almost 2 hours.

No worries! It was a pretty wicked storm! Lots of trees here are covered with ice.

If you'll be around later today, we can hopefully try then. Any time after 6:30 should work.

shadowdreamer

« Reply #746 on: December 09, 2013, 12:00:54 AM »

No worries! It was a pretty wicked storm! Lots of trees here are covered with ice.

If you'll be around later today, we can hopefully try then. Any time after 6:30 should work.

Sure I will be around later. :) So I will make sure to look in here around then for you.

Also I have to get signatures so could I do that while I am in your town?
« Last Edit: December 09, 2013, 05:21:01 AM by shadowdreamer »

SwiftheartBabbit

« Reply #747 on: December 09, 2013, 09:03:38 AM »
Ok, getting ready to log on now. Feel free to bring your petition!

kat, if you're ready for Fauna and around tonight, just drop a line here and I can get her ready. :)

shadowdreamer

« Reply #748 on: December 09, 2013, 09:06:29 AM »
Ok, getting ready to log on now. Feel free to bring your petition!

kat, if you're ready for Fauna and around tonight, just drop a line here and I can get her ready. :)

Ok on my way! :D

shadowdreamer

« Reply #749 on: December 10, 2013, 12:32:00 PM »
I had the prettiest bird villager in my camp today. I finally convinced her to move in. She is a pink bird named Midge. She has little orange swirls on her cheeks. So cute!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal