collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The upcoming movie Frozen  (Read 1093 times)

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
The upcoming movie Frozen
« on: September 26, 2013, 09:59:21 AM »
I know there have already been a few threads floating around about specific things about the movie and since I just watched the new trailer, I wanted to make a thread where we could talk about everything Frozen.

The link for the trailer is here.

The trailer has made me extremely excited to go see Frozen and it did a good job of introducing the plot. Anna is awesome! I love her character and Olaf is hilarious. I think I will have to get both Elsa and Anna in doll form.

Spoiler
And Anna's hair turns blonde!?!?!? Maybe her and Elsa are twins?? They look a lot a like especially with Anna's blonde hair.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
Re: The upcoming movie Frozen
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2013, 10:24:09 AM »
Oh interesting.  It reminds me of Twisted^^
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

divalei

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2013, 11:30:48 AM »
I'm not a fan of 3D animation movies but this one looks something I would definitely watch.

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2013, 12:14:42 PM »
I don't know how I feel about it yet!  It takes me a while with newer Disney films.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2013, 12:30:59 PM »
I don't know how I feel about it yet!  It takes me a while with newer Disney films.
This, basically (with the exception of Wreck-it Ralph) :P

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2013, 12:33:31 PM »
I know there have already been a few threads floating around about specific things about the movie and since I just watched the new trailer, I wanted to make a thread where we could talk about everything Frozen.

The trailer has made me extremely excited to go see Frozen and it did a good job of introducing the plot. Anna is awesome! I love her character and Olaf is hilarious. I think I will have to get both Elsa and Anna in doll form.

Spoiler
And Anna's hair turns blonde!?!?!? Maybe her and Elsa are twins?? They look a lot a like especially with Anna's blonde hair.

As for your spoiler:

Spoiler
Anna and Elsa are not twins.  Elsa is older, but I know how Anna's hair gets the blonde streak.

The question is does it ALL turn blonde at the end?  Okay watched the trailer and she does look like a platinum blonde at the end.  Which, I know a bit about the movie so I think I know why it happens...but... 

Come on Disney
, can't a girl have normal hair anymore?
« Last Edit: September 26, 2013, 01:19:15 PM by Marigold »

Offline Eviecorn

• Chancellor Pudding Hat
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
  • Mister, would you please help my pony?
    • View Profile
    • Do-San-Ko Customs on Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2013, 12:52:25 PM »
This, basically (with the exception of Wreck-it Ralph) :P

Oh of course.  That was an instant "I gotta see this!" movie and I was not disappointed.

:glitter: :taco:  Throw caution to the wind and fart on it. :taco: :glitter:
Art commissions!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2013, 01:15:16 PM »
I feel like the US trailer, like all US Disney trailers, focuses WAY too much on the random comic sidekicks (you know, like the initial Frozen teaser was just the talking snowman and the reindeer, giving absolutely no notion as to what the movie was actually about and making it seem like it would be some version of Ice Age with taking animals in the snow) and not enough on what the movie is actually about. Now the newest full trailer reveals that at least there are humans in the movie, but I feel like it's still way off base as far as actually showcasing what the movie is about. Based on the trailers I wouldn't want to see the movie at all. Which is frustrating, because I absolutely do want to see this movie based on the other information I've seen. I feel like Disney does themselves such a disservice with the way they edit their US trailers....

That said, I feel like the international trailer does the film much more justice. Here's a french one (with subtitles.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxwwjnguOGg

moonlight twinkle

« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2013, 01:27:45 PM »
I can't wait for this! I also can't wait to buy the toys! Hopefully I will find them at the Disney Store the next time I go there! :biggrin:

Offline Sprinkles

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2013, 01:42:04 PM »
That said, I feel like the international trailer does the film much more justice. Here's a french one (with subtitles.) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zxwwjnguOGg

That was an awesome trailer! The more I see stuff about Frozen, the more I want to see it ^^; I'm such a sucker for Disney films.

Spoiler

As for your spoiler:

Spoiler
Anna and Elsa are not twins.  Elsa is older, but I know how Anna's hair gets the blonde streak.

The question is does it ALL turn blonde at the end?  Okay watched the trailer and she does look like a platinum blonde at the end.  Which, I know a bit about the movie so I think I know why it happens...but... 

Come on Disney

Spoiler
I'm dying to know why/how Anna's hair turns blonde but I'm going to wait for the movie to find out. Is it permanent though? I kinda hope not because she looks really cute with her red hair.
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline StarDapple

• Scribbles Pony
  • Bah Weep Graaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2013, 01:56:35 PM »
I am hesitantly interested in seeing this movie.  My first introduction to the film was that horrible teaser trailer though, and it made me not want to watch it at all.  Then I saw the Japanese trailer, and my interest was piqued.  I just really, REALLY hope that snowman isn't in the movie too much.  He really annoys me.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2013, 01:58:59 PM »

That was an awesome trailer! The more I see stuff about Frozen, the more I want to see it ^^; I'm such a sucker for Disney films.

Spoiler

As for your spoiler:

Spoiler

Come on Disney

Spoiler
I'm dying to know why/how Anna's hair turns blonde but I'm going to wait for the movie to find out. Is it permanent though? I kinda hope not because she looks really cute with her red hair.
Spoiler
I don't know for sure because the person who told me the story didn't say anything about the hair specifically, but I think yes, it is permanent.  I also like her reddish blondish brownish hair color.  I don't really want her to be platinum blonde. 

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2013, 02:00:28 PM »
I am hesitantly interested in seeing this movie.  My first introduction to the film was that horrible teaser trailer though, and it made me not want to watch it at all.  Then I saw the Japanese trailer, and my interest was piqued.  I just really, REALLY hope that snowman isn't in the movie too much.  He really annoys me.

I feel the same way about Olaf the Snowman. He reminds me of Pinkie Pie. I'm not a fan of the over the top comedic sidekick/comedy relief characters. I think Anna is going to be a great strong character! I really look forward to her! I wonder if her doll doesn't have the knee joints like the other classic series princesses for this year.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2013, 02:02:01 PM »
Looks interesting enough. We will probably see it.

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2013, 03:42:51 PM »
I'm really looking forward to seeing this movie. I love Idena Menzel and she is doing the voice of Elsa. I don't care much for the snowman as of now. The teaser trailer left a bad taste in mouth so to speak. Hopefully he won't be so bad in the movie.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal