collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Vinyl Scratch promo card issues  (Read 352 times)

Offline SpaceV

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
Vinyl Scratch promo card issues
« on: September 22, 2013, 08:24:31 AM »
Does anyone remember that flash sale Enterplay had back in July for the Vinyl Scratch promo card? I ordered it and it finally arrived on September 9th. It came severely creased and damaged so I contacted Enterplay the same day asking if it would be possible to get a replacement. I still haven't received an answer from them.

Has anyone else had any problems like this? Should I contact them again? I feel like my request was ignored.

[moving to Trader Support ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: September 22, 2013, 12:45:27 PM by hathorcat »

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Vinyl Scratch promo card issues
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2013, 10:00:46 AM »
Awws sorry to hear that!  When mine arrived, it was a little curved. x_X Luckily i put it inbetween two books and it straightened out and was sold on ebay. The person who bought it from me on ebay said they got the promo card from enterplay as well and it was scratched to heck!

It might take a few days for them to reply to your email, a week later I would try emailing them again and attatch pictures!

Offline Sanadaookami

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2013, 11:45:13 AM »
It took forever for it to arrive- I was really un-happy with that. My card looked perfect (luckily) but my poster was all mangled around the edges. I mailed them about it with photos but never herd anything back. I want the new G1 post cards from them but I'm not willing to order from then again unless they can guarantee it wouldn't take nearly 2 months to receive what I order and fix the poster issue.

Bronley

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2013, 12:38:58 AM »
My DJ card and poster arrived in perfect condition. My brother's arrived with the card bent and the poster creased, he called them last weekend and left a phone message with the information: they never called him back or emailed him but the replacement arrived safely yesterday. So, they might have it on the way without replying to your email.

Ghost

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2013, 12:48:28 AM »
It's also possible their email is still having the black hole issue where emails end up disappearing.  In my experience if they received your email you should get a response by the end of the second business day at latest unless they're being spammed like right after a flash sale.  I'd resend the email and with a polite message saying how you think the previous email got lost and to please reply back if they're dealing with the issue.  Send it again every third business day to give two for a response and one should eventually make it through.  When they've actually received my emails it has always gotten a quick response so I now assume long periods of waiting mean it got lost unless they're making posts about how they're swamped.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal