collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~Mug Swap 2013~ All done!  (Read 30006 times)

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
Re: ~Mug Swap 2013~ Partners Assigned! SHOP TILL YOU DROP!
« Reply #210 on: September 28, 2013, 05:03:31 AM »
I adore that first set Sunshine. So pretty.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: September 28, 2013, 06:24:37 AM »
Wow Sunshine those are very pretty!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: September 28, 2013, 06:45:42 AM »

Are you left or right handed?
Right handed 

Do you like to read, if so what kinds of books?
I love reading but I don't want any books.

Several of us have said we want normal sized mugs. I just went shopping and I'm finding that there are lots of sizes and shapes. Are you okay with something rounded instead of a cylinder?  Is it okay if a mug is slightly larger than normal but not huge? I found a pretty mug but I'm worried it is not a normal mug. 

I don't mind odd shapes or bigger mugs so long as the mug isn't gigantic.

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: September 28, 2013, 07:25:09 AM »
Several of us have said we want normal sized mugs. I just went shopping and I'm finding that there are lots of sizes and shapes. Are you okay with something rounded instead of a cylinder?  Is it okay if a mug is slightly larger than normal but not huge? I found a pretty mug but I'm worried it is not a normal mug. 
I'm actually a fan of bigger mugs xP. So it's fine by me. I think a normal-big size is good for me. Nothing terribly tiny lol

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: September 28, 2013, 07:28:59 AM »
Come to think of it, my favorite mugs are slightly larger, just not oversized bowl like ones.  The one I bought my partner is bowl shaped but not bowl sized. I kind of love it. 

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: September 28, 2013, 07:48:48 AM »
Come to think of it, my favorite mugs are slightly larger, just not oversized bowl like ones.  The one I bought my partner is bowl shaped but not bowl sized. I kind of love it.

Cute! Yeah I like bigger ones, but you're right, not bowl sized haha. I have one for my partner so far that is normal-slightly bigger size. It's pretty :)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #216 on: September 28, 2013, 08:12:45 AM »
Rofl being I never bought myself mugs specifically. I went into this thinking that they cost a LOT more money then I realized. I'm finding so many things that are so inexpensive and cute, I might be using a bigger box then I had originally expected haha.

also added newest question to my Q&A post
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: September 28, 2013, 08:22:09 AM »
Rofl being I never bought myself mugs specifically. I went into this thinking that they cost a LOT more money then I realized. I'm finding so many things that are so inexpensive and cute, I might be using a bigger box then I had originally expected haha.

also added newest question to my Q&A post

It's great isn't it?! Some mugs (like brand new disney ones and such) are almost the whole budget. But if you stick to non-brand name ones, they're pretty inexpensive.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #218 on: September 28, 2013, 08:33:05 AM »
Yeah i think that was what I was expecting when I came into this, I had only ever looked at licensed mugs before, and most of those literally seem to be, by default $10-$15. But I was shopping in meijer the other day and found some great mugs that were only $3-$4!

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #219 on: September 28, 2013, 08:34:04 AM »
Sunshine, I will be ransacking your wares for a Christmas present for my mother-in-law if for nothing else. Those teacups are gorgeous! :lol:

I don't mind mugs that are larger than normal, I just like mine to feel like steins or be more tallish than wide-ish... If it's just an oversized regular mug that's great too. Really, just make it pretty.

And I thought of my favoritest character that I was blanking on when answering an earlier question. Monokuro Boo. I would accept any shaped mug if that was the one I got. I love those little pigs! :blush: :heart:
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: September 28, 2013, 08:42:30 AM »
Yeah i think that was what I was expecting when I came into this, I had only ever looked at licensed mugs before, and most of those literally seem to be, by default $10-$15. But I was shopping in meijer the other day and found some great mugs that were only $3-$4!

Yeah! I have one mug so far, but I'm hoping to get at least two more for my partner :). Depends on what I find. I wanna check a few more stores around me.

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: September 28, 2013, 08:53:54 AM »
Yes!  I was surprised how inexpensive they are.  And Dear Partner, I definitely don't need any pricy licensed mugs.

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2013, 08:59:41 AM »
I am now on a mission to find the perfect mug for my partner haha. I might have a look at the paint your own pottery stuff, if I can come up with a good enough design. which poses a new question.

Would you mind if your name was on the cup? if so what do you prefer to be called? Alysha is fine with me, but you could also use Vampiress or Vampy which are more local nicknames (that honestly have nothing to do with my personality anymore haha)

Post Merge: September 28, 2013, 09:01:14 AM

New question:
I live in Arizona, and have sometimes seen mugs made by the Indians on the reservations here. They end up looking like glazed clay type mugs. Is this something you'd be interested in, partner?
I'd say no, just because I can get them here lol.

Like this
http://www.google.com/imgres?client=safari&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=xWW2TJ3b_nQRhM:&imgrefurl=http://www.rubylane.com/item/790842-P034/Cole-Pottery-Mug-Blue-Glaze&docid=PQcSDLVzi2wQFM&imgurl=http://image0-rubylane.s3.amazonaws.com/shops/790842/P034.1L.jpg%253F99&w=1024&h=768&ei=WPxGUpsxysCtAarkgNgH&zoom=1&biw=320&bih=460

Or this
http://www.google.com/imgres?start=100&client=safari&hl=en&tbm=isch&tbnid=boVg3UPVUtYeWM:&imgrefurl=http://www.etsy.com/uk/search%3Fincludes%255B%255D%3Dtags%26q%3Dclay%2Bmugs&docid=QmCA19xnbmhxuM&imgurl=http://img0.etsystatic.com/021/0/8345069/il_170x135.481692504_te65.jpg&w=170&h=135&ei=k_xGUpfyGof-qwGakoDICw&zoom=1&biw=320&bih=460

those are gorgeous! so that would be a yes from me, anything unique, that also says something about my partners local area or history i would adore!
« Last Edit: September 28, 2013, 09:01:14 AM by truevampiress »

Offline Mkia

• Chihuahua Momma
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Flying zebra!
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: September 28, 2013, 09:03:00 AM »
I may end up painting something too. Depends xP

Would you mind if your name was on the cup? if so what do you prefer to be called?
I'd like having my name on a mug, that'd be neat! I'd prefer my real name, Hailey, over any nickname.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal