collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Survey: G4 Merch  (Read 1394 times)

Artsy Craftsy

• Trade Count: (0)
Survey: G4 Merch
« on: September 20, 2013, 08:48:56 PM »
What kind of merch would you like to see more? Or what merch that already exists do you wish could be redone and made better?

Reason for survey: it's a secret ;3

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Survey: G4 Merch
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2013, 09:13:16 PM »
Clothes other than tshirts like dresses, leggings, shorts, pants, etc. Maybe pony jewelry? And definitely gloves and stuff for winter :)
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Pony_Mama

« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2013, 09:35:15 PM »
Skirts with cutie marks for the little ones  ^.^ sooo cute!!

Offline starflyer425

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2013, 10:23:12 PM »
id say socks and hats, kinda what LPS did with its accesories. we have more than enough plastic crowns and metallic necklaces to accesorize my entire collection.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar credit to BotchanMLP on DeviantArt, and the Starflyer equestria girl is by LordBlumiere here on the arena!

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2013, 10:49:13 PM »
Well, in truth,  I get more excited about retro G1 merch than the G4 merch.  But for either, I would love to see more shirts/accesories for *women*.  Not t-shirts made for little girls or in men's styles for the bronies.  and in plus sizes!

Also, the stuff that is very fanon-centric really turns me off.  I want to be able to wear stuff in public and not have people look at me funny because the regular person doesn't get the in-joke on my t-shirt.

I wish there was more merch about ponies and reading because I work in a library and I can totally get away with wearing it/displaying it at work.  I've already bought the few I have seen at welovefine.  Though, now I regret getting the one that says "Reading isn't just for eggheads" because I'm afraid that it might be taken the wrong way at work and so I don't wear it.

Tenar

« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2013, 10:58:19 PM »
More build a bears they are awesome! I want applejack, fluttershy and rarity build a bears. 

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2013, 03:51:11 AM »
More adult shirts or a hoodie. I am more of a G1 pony person also so that would be cool to see it on those items.

As for G4 pony stuff, it would be cool to see some more winter stuff :)

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2013, 07:44:45 AM »
STATIONARY!!!!!!!

And in the UK too.... :biggrin:

Offline glory78

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2013, 09:15:46 AM »
Stationery, winter gloves and scarves, women's sized clothing (hello, giant untapped market!), and more bath/body stuff cause I think it's adorable.
Glory78

Offline Kitkumi

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • My life is my story.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2013, 09:35:26 AM »
For G4 stuff? More Luna and Celestia stuff, like plush toys for them or other high-grade items, not just the brushables they've made and remade so far. I would also like to see some new clothes and winter items like a lot of people have said, just with different ponies on them, not just the main 6 that you see every where. I would absolutely love it if they brought forward some of the older G1 ponies and did G4 versions on clothes and things just to get a little bit of variety in the items.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Moonflower and Amenoo for my avi/sig

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 21, 2013, 12:51:45 PM »
STATIONARY!!!!!!!

And in the UK too.... :biggrin:

:like: Yes! I love stationary and pony stationary is the cutest.

I also second the fact I prefer things without the popular background ponies [no more Drama Pony, Dr Hooves, Vinyl Scratch, etc] and things without meme led messages.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Noepse

« Reply #11 on: September 21, 2013, 12:57:27 PM »
More build a bears they are awesome! I want applejack, fluttershy and rarity build a bears.

Oh yes! And the princesses, I need a Celestia build-a-bear. :P

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 21, 2013, 01:02:34 PM »
I'd like to see some sterling silver jewellery, stationary (especially fancy stationary, like fountain pens!), and stickers! And, more of it in the UK, too xD I swear I can get all the Moshi Monsters and Ben 10 stationary but there is never any Pony stuff in the store :(

More adult-sized clothing would be great as well :) This might sound a bit odd but...I'd like to see pony-themed knitting yarn, too. The colourways could reflect the pony's body, mane, and cutie mark colours and would so SO. AWESOME. If I could get the supplies I'd totally dye my own! Also: Cutie mark buttons (as in, clothing buttons, not pin badges). Someone please make it so!
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

BowtieG1

« Reply #13 on: September 21, 2013, 01:33:11 PM »
More G1 clothes. I wear pastel j-fashion 99% of the time and I'm sick of having to cut up little girls sweaters and t shirts and skirts from the 80s just to get ponies on my clothes. I wear womens sizes so I couldn't care less if they were for men or women.

Stationary! I'm still at university so I'm always hunting for cute pencil cases and stuff ;w;!

And... ear plugs ;w;. I know most people are grossed out by stretched ears but I love mine and I want some cute pony jewelry for them!

Artsy Craftsy

« Reply #14 on: September 21, 2013, 01:40:17 PM »
You guys are giving some fantastic replies!!! :D unfortunately there's nothing that we can do with G1... but the ideas are so great!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal