collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)  (Read 77856 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: My Little Pony Mystery Minis (Funko)
« Reply #240 on: December 16, 2013, 07:08:00 AM »
Be careful if you are buying them online. Are they selling them as a complete box or as individuals? Because if as the latter you wont be guaranteed a complete box just 24 individuals...which could mean you loose out on some of the ponies you want!

Well I am hoping that if I get a case-worth (and I ordered 1 case worth in two separate orders to take advantage of the coupon + free shipping), they will have just boxed up the entire case since that is easier than counting out individual ponies, and because generally that seems to be how they have filled orders in the past.  I do realize I could get repeats this way, or possibly broken cases, but it still seems to be the best option since I really want the exclusives, and am not able to drive far far away to the nearest Hot Topic, and ebay prices seem to be inching up to $17-$20 + shipping, which ends up costing even more.  Plus, this way I'll have lots of extra ponies to customize or trade away.

How much does a case cost?

I put a run-down of the cost on page 15 of this thread- reply #222.  There are 12 in a box.

Unfortunately, they are currently sold out.  I am a little surprised how fast they sold out, and disappointed (since I wanted to swap duplicates with people) - but I'm sure they'll get them back in stock.  I ordered to cases worth, to maximize my chances of getting all five of the exclusives.    Unfortunately, I had already ordered a set from Toywiz back when they had a sale, so I will definitely have a LOT of extra ponies.

Are the Hot Topic ones not boxed 24 in a box? LOL - there are so many options I am starting to get confused. :P
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

DerbyGirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #241 on: December 16, 2013, 07:50:38 AM »
Our HT does not have them in yet. :( All I want is both :muffin: Ponies, I might just be better off buying them from someone then?

Offline Dashy77

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: December 16, 2013, 11:09:16 AM »
Our HT does not have them in yet. :( All I want is both :muffin: Ponies, I might just be better off buying them from someone then?

I have a black muffin vinyl if you're looking. I have a dup or two.

Offline silverdragon54

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: December 16, 2013, 01:30:13 PM »
Does anyone know what other stores (besides Hot Topic) might have these for sale? I'd love it if they actually came to Canada!

Discovery Hut has them, though I think it's not a franchise. Calgary likely has the only store and it's nerd heaven! Nerdvana! :biggrin: *Ahem*...:blush: The comic shop where I buy my pony comics is getting them soon as well.
Will make custom plushie for MIB Fashion Style Applejack. PM for details!

See my pony art here!
My items for trade
My wanted list
My plushies!, Handmade plushies for sale!

Lightning Twirl

« Reply #244 on: December 16, 2013, 07:04:07 PM »
I got my case of 12 in! I opened just one for right now since im sick and saving the resr for opening vid, wow im sooo impressed with these! I need the 4 show accurate ones and i will be a VERY  happy camper! =) these are WAY better quality than the big ones, my :muffin: Pony is flawless!!

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: December 17, 2013, 01:02:47 AM »
Does anyone know what other stores (besides Hot Topic) might have these for sale? I'd love it if they actually came to Canada!

Discovery Hut has them, though I think it's not a franchise. Calgary likely has the only store and it's nerd heaven! Nerdvana! :biggrin: *Ahem*...:blush: The comic shop where I buy my pony comics is getting them soon as well.

I wonder if there's a comic shop around me...I'll have to look for one. I still live in Ontario, although I'm moving to Alberta soon :lol:

Anyone know if TRU is going to get these?
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: December 17, 2013, 01:51:39 AM »
I think they are widely released - but right now Hot Topic is claiming the "show accurate" colored ones as a Hot Topic exclusive.   But that may just mean exclusive for a couple of months?  Who knows with HT.  I THINK the HT ponies also come in a box of 12- but also have the colored ones mixed in, but I don't know for sure.  Someone on here bought a box in person so maybe they can say.

I see them on Toywiz.com, BBTS, somebody on the Arena is an authorized dealer (scroll back to find their post),

I agree the quality is really good on these!

Offline Lady Starflower

• Trade Count: (+246)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Brazilian & Greek Obsessed
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: December 17, 2013, 03:57:08 AM »
I'm not too concerned about the show accurate colours. I'd like to get some of the black ones without paying crazy shipping fees.
Full Wishlist~*~Sales~*~
Grails: Greek(blue)Medley, Greek Sunlight(Silver Clouds) and Brazil Duck Soup.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #248 on: December 17, 2013, 04:43:40 AM »
I was at the Hot Topic, they had some there, but  even with  bogo sale they seem to expensive to me  11.25 for 2 =  5.60 plus tax , my  calculations tell me there is a chance to get them for 4.30 plus tax during the hot cash sale next month  :)
staying strong until next month LOL :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: December 17, 2013, 05:03:49 AM »
I think they are widely released - but right now Hot Topic is claiming the "show accurate" colored ones as a Hot Topic exclusive.   But that may just mean exclusive for a couple of months?  Who knows with HT.  I THINK the HT ponies also come in a box of 12- but also have the colored ones mixed in, but I don't know for sure.  Someone on here bought a box in person so maybe they can say.

I see them on Toywiz.com, BBTS, somebody on the Arena is an authorized dealer (scroll back to find their post),

I agree the quality is really good on these!

The Hot Topic box looked as though it was 24 in a box - 2 rows of 12 ponies. With the split meaning you get 2 of all the black ponies except for Fluttershy who you only get one of. However, I would think we would need more conformation than one box on whether or not it is always FS you only get one black one of :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: December 17, 2013, 06:28:10 AM »
So excited for the UK to get them! I'm less iffy about the price (I think they're gonna be £5.99?) now I can see they're about the same size as a brushable pony =P A pity I don't have any brick & mortar stores nearby that will stock them but as they're truly blind boxed it doesn't matter so much.
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline shindow

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Derpy's Scrapbook: Collecting Ditsy Doo
« Reply #251 on: December 17, 2013, 01:26:19 PM »

I have extras of the black/white and glownthedark :muffin: Pony.

I'm also still trying to sell my entire set-- gauranteed (minus regular DJPon3 because she was bought already) I can sell as a set, groups, or individual. I just need them gone and I just lowered the prices on them, too.
Collecting :muffin: Pony / Ditsy Doo?
Check out her latest releases, news, and reviews at:
www.derpyscrapbook.blogspot.com
- The :muffin: Pony collector expert. And I love My Little Pony Tales. And Muffins.

Offline Souffaloufagous

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: December 17, 2013, 02:20:50 PM »
I HAVE A MIGHTY NEED!  Octavia for me, and a DJ for boyfriend because as a tribute to me in his toy collection he has musical note themed minifigs.

How much are these running?

EDIT: If anyone is selling these specifically, feel free to HMU.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 02:26:41 PM by Souffaloufagous »

chihua2

« Reply #253 on: December 17, 2013, 10:47:29 PM »
Hi everyone! May i please ask for a favour? I have purchased a set of them for ship to Singapore. However, I am uncertain about the shipping weight and am thinking whether to purchase a shipping guarantee with my agent so that my shipping costs are capped. Can someone be so kind as to measure the height, width and length of the case containing the 12 (or just an individual box will do as well) for me please?? so that i could calculate the volumetric weight? Thank you so much in advance!!! :D

Offline Fricknmaniac

• Smoozed Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: December 18, 2013, 01:07:37 AM »
Hi everyone! May i please ask for a favour? I have purchased a set of them for ship to Singapore. However, I am uncertain about the shipping weight and am thinking whether to purchase a shipping guarantee with my agent so that my shipping costs are capped. Can someone be so kind as to measure the height, width and length of the case containing the 12 (or just an individual box will do as well) for me please?? so that i could calculate the volumetric weight? Thank you so much in advance!!! :D

6.5" x 7.5" x 8.5" Surprisingly on the mark, too.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal