collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Piercings!  (Read 1481 times)

Offline Sprinkles

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Piercings!
« on: September 15, 2013, 08:48:45 PM »
Today at work, I saw a girl with a bunch of ear piercings and I really like how they looked together. I can't remember the exact ones she had but I know it was around three or four in each ear and for the past 20 minutes or so, I've been looking at different piercings online. That got me wondering, do any of you have piercings? If not, do you plan to get any? Feel free to show off your jewelry! I would love to see :)
Pony want list | Doll want list | Starlight's Reference
Thank you TornadoTwist for my avatar :)

Offline sweetlittlejenny

• Trade Count: (+99)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Piercings!
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2013, 09:23:29 PM »
I don't have any pics but I have 4 regular ear piercings in each ear then 2 in my left cartilage and 1 in my right cartilage. I wear small hinge back hoops in all of them.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Click banner for my customs gallery.

Offline andibgoode

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • Andi B. Goode
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2013, 09:25:20 PM »
I only have my ears pierced now but I used to have my nose, briefly, my lip with a ring, a Monroe piercing and snakebites (not all at once). I'm not sure what all the piercings are called anymore! I've probably got some old photos I could dig up...?
:good: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :art:
Monster High dolls for sale

Sandra

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2013, 09:49:06 PM »
No photos, but I have my lobes as well as 2 cartilage piercings and an industrial on my left ear. I used to have a septum piercing that I retired after high school. The hole is still open but I never wear anything in it anymore. :)

Novavelle

« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2013, 10:54:17 PM »
I have both of my tragus's done... my monroe, an industrial in my right ear and then 2 in each lobe and 3 in each ear in my cartlidge... so in total I've got 14... I had 3 dermals behind my ear but my pregnancy somehow caused them to reject... when I was younger I had my belly button done.. but that rejected too with my first kid.... I love getting piercings... if I wasn't so crazy about what side of my body I get stuff done on, I'd have more :)

Offline fiwen30

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2013, 12:24:18 AM »
I've got my lobes done, an industrial on my left ear and my bottom lip on the right hand side. I used to wear a ring on my lip, but wear a small stud for work now, and I can't wear anything in my lobes without them itching and hurting! I'm planning on getting my right cartilage and tragus done :)
Check out and Favourite my Esy shop! @ https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/TheBrightRedBee?ref=si_shop

Actively buying ALL My Beautiful Horses models, riders, tack, playsets, magazines etc.! PM me!

kaninchen

« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2013, 12:27:17 AM »
i have a microdermal in the center of my chest, 8g ears and my right nostril (well, and one unmentionable.)

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2013, 02:12:23 AM »
Interesting, what you all call industrial piercings I have always called a scaffold, so I had to google it.  :lol:

I have a meagre 3 normal piercings in one ear, a plug in the other and labret. I've always admired nape piercings but bf doesn't approve.  :huh:

**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2013, 02:19:08 AM »
I have one in each ear lobe. I don't want any more. It makes me feel a bit sick serving people round college with scary ones like in the hands between finger and thumb, and the back of the neck. Its dangerous, and freaks me out.

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2013, 03:41:15 AM »
I only have one lobe pierced in each ear and a cartilage in my left - my hubby and I got matching piercings when we got engaged, with two earrings from the same pair. I'd get more, but I've got more than I'm supposed to at my work now, they are currently cracking down on that sort of thing, and I don't really need to be job hunting about now, lol! I've never had any desire to get anything other than my ears done.. but I really want another set for my lobes, at least.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2013, 04:17:38 AM »
I have two in each earlobe (though I often only wear one pair of earrings at a time), my eyebrow, nose, lip, and lower navel (under the belly button) pierced :) I used to have a cartilage piercing but had to take it out (don't get that bit pierced with a gun, guys). I'm intrigued by all the new ones, like the implant ones and all but I'm happy with the ones I have ^^ The only piercing that really squicks me out (though it looks gorgeous) is on the back of the neck. I can imagine that getting caught *shudders*
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2013, 04:18:54 AM »
Mm I used to have nine. Five in one ear and four in the other, but I let them grow up when I got tattoos. :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2013, 04:23:19 AM »
I have 2 in each ear lobe, would like a 3rd in each lobe, and possily one or both at the top as well. I have always wanted a tongue stud too, don't know why, just scared of my tongue swelling up!

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2013, 04:40:10 AM »
Apart from one each in earlobes, I also have my brow pierced and I don't plan to get more :)
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2013, 05:06:49 AM »
I used to have a cartilage piercing but had to take it out (don't get that bit pierced with a gun, guys).

I got mine done with a gun and it's fine... apart from being bent to hell.... it's really hard to get out - but it's my engagement earring anyway so I keep it in. I'll be getting any other piercings I get done with a needle (even though I hate them) because every time they use the gun on me they break. Seriously... Brand spanking new ones even... they broke two on my lobes - I had a gun hanging off my right ear for a good 10 mins, it jammed and they couldn't detach the earring or the gun from my ear...

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal