collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Something that drives me crazy!  (Read 203 times)

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Something that drives me crazy!
« on: August 28, 2013, 11:39:37 PM »
Hey ponies! I just need to vent real quick.

Ever since I was a child, the mlp and friends show has been one of my favorites. One of my all time favorite characters is fizzy. I adore her color scheme! I used to own her when I was little and didnt care for her as much as a toy and could never figure out why. So I gave her to my neighboor. She just looked different...

Well flash forward to this week. I finally got my hands on another fizzy replacement. Still she doesn't look right compared to her animated counter part. And it finally dawned on me! Her hair color order is different!!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

(Pic not mine. Courtesy of google image search.)

20 years of knowing something was off, but not knowing what. Ugh! Ponies continue to surprise me everyday! I might have to buy another fizzy and have her rehaired! Anyone done this yet?

What about you? Any pony revelations that drive you mad?! I'd love to hear them!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
Re: Something that drives me crazy!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 12:59:22 AM »
My biggest surprise was finding out that my childhood g2's were actually real mlp's. I always thought they weren't the real thing because of their different body shape! It was something that always bothered me as a child, I liked the real thing not cheap copies! (no offense meant to any fakie collectors - I love fakies now!)

I'd love to see a Fizzy with show-accurate hair. The red and the hot pink are quite close in colour but I think it'd look great!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 01:02:27 AM by Claramel »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2013, 03:55:27 AM »
Something drives me crackers every single day. Its normally that I think I have finally worked something out only to have random conflicting information about a release turn up :P

Pony collecting there is always something to learn!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline CupidStrikes

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Angry little slice of pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2013, 04:10:21 AM »
Something drives me crackers every single day. Its normally that I think I have finally worked something out only to have random conflicting information about a release turn up :P

Pony collecting there is always something to learn!

Oh yes, this! I collect Japanese figures so I'm very used to things having a concrete release date so it can be very frustrating for ponies to have release dates like "late summer" and then have a staggered release across the world so you're anxiously checking the toy aisle every time you go shopping and hoping for new things!
Idly searching for: loose, good condition G4 Blossomforth, Starbeam Twinkle, Plumsweet. TTM Celestia doll's wings Within UK or EU only, please.
Will also take in Pretty Pony Club (UK magazine) fakies.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal