collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello everyone !♥  (Read 183 times)

Inna

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello everyone !♥
« on: August 21, 2013, 02:21:23 AM »
My name is Shaggy and I'm 15 years old.
My passion for MLP started in 2011 with the purchase of an old my little pony g3 magazine and a passion for all kind of colorful,cute things. I remember my best friends and I drawing ponies and sticking them in our school diaries,so we can tell that my passion is born with the sweet memory of this friendship.

(As a kid I was very tomboyish so this kind of toys didn't really attract me  ^.^)
When g4 came out,I didn't really stick with all the brony stuff because I prefered by far the good old g3 ones,more colorful and with softer shapes.
I wanted to start buying more of them but in september 2011 till march 2013 some sad events made me doubt about myself and I kind of gave up with all this kind of stuff  :(

Luckily,I am now surrounded by better people,real friends that really cares about me and are ok with every side of my personnality,so I re-started being a happy girl and I'm planning of collecting g3 ponies and even the last generations if I find them.
Recently,I found g3,5 Pinkie Pie and Toola Roola in a ponyville edition,and sadly they are the only one i own for the moment.
I can't find g3 anywhere,and I'm living in France where MLP is not as popular as in USA or other english country,the only ones that I see in shops are the new g4 but I don't really want to purchase them.

I'm thinking about buying them online but my parents are not really ok about it! :blush:
So I think I'll continue to search my precious g3s in toys shops and wait to have my own credit card  :huh:

I also collect Polly pocket lockables,I own the ones from my childhood,but I want more! So in love with tiny stuff  ^.^

Hope my english was Ok  :blush:
I hope I'll have a great time with you all  :)!
« Last Edit: August 21, 2013, 08:07:38 AM by Inna »

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
Re: Hello everyone !♥
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2013, 12:30:04 PM »
Welcome to the arena :)

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2013, 12:38:30 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! :bunny:
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2013, 01:42:03 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

Your English is actually very good.  I never would have guessed you were not a native speaker until I read what you wrote at the end!  It's great you have rediscovered ponies!  The G3 line are still showing up regularly at garage sales etc so you should be able to build up your collection without too much trouble.  Enjoy the forums :D :D

Noepse

« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2013, 09:11:43 AM »
:welcome: to the arena!
Just like Kiwimlp said, I recommend going to lots of thrift stores and flea markets for ponies! I've found the majority of my collection from places like that. ♥

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2013, 05:29:16 PM »
:newpony: and welcome to the Arena.  I hope you find some more G3's they are the best.
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Inna

« Reply #6 on: August 23, 2013, 11:31:28 AM »
Thank you all again for welcoming me so kindly ♥ !
I'm happy to hear that my english sounds ok to you,because it's one of the things I most worry about ^.^
Yes! Garage sales are the best! ♥ There is one at my native city at september,so I'm starting to save money to buy all  the stuff i'm looking for ^.^

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2013, 02:54:02 PM »
Thank you all again for welcoming me so kindly ♥ !
I'm happy to hear that my english sounds ok to you,because it's one of the things I most worry about ^.^
Yes! Garage sales are the best! ♥ There is one at my native city at september,so I'm starting to save money to buy all  the stuff i'm looking for ^.^

I always admire anyone who can speak more than one language.  English is my one and only - and often I have trouble enough with that, lol.  Best of luck at your upcoming garage sale :)

Inna

« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2013, 09:38:17 AM »
I always admire anyone who can speak more than one language.  English is my one and only - and often I have trouble enough with that, lol.  Best of luck at your upcoming garage sale :)

Thank you ! ♥ :good:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal