collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Applejack and Big Mac preorders!)  (Read 82414 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Twilight and Trixie now available)
« Reply #1245 on: March 06, 2014, 01:08:38 PM »
EDIT: Speaking of the glitters... does anyone have nice pictures of the octavia glitter unboxed? I'm curious how she looks. I actually really like her grey/purple color scheme, but not sure if I'm completely sold on her yet.

Were you still looking for an unboxed pic of her? I have just this one right now
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I like her. The gold glitter is pretty cool.

Here are my Trixie & Twilight :)

I'll need to get the glitters. No luck at my local stores...
I think I'll wait and hope for them to go down on ebay. I've been able to get my other glitter chases for between $35-55. The $70-80 they are all listed for right now is just a bit much imo.
Hm... I think I might need to see if I can find an Octavia glitter now. I wonder if the glitters will be at tru like pinkie and Lyra.. :x

Whenever they get those two they will have the glitters, only reason Spitfire and Bon Bon didn't is because they were ordered differently and didn't start at Hot Topic.

For Sale Wants

Sprinklecupcake

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1246 on: March 06, 2014, 02:08:47 PM »
I took one of twilight's wings out a little, they are like pegs so if you take her wings off to make a unicorn Twilight, you will have a swiss cheese Twilight! xD I had to kragle her wing back into place LOL. If you want a unicorn version of twilight you could always mix up some matching purple clay and stick it in her wing holes.

Also, the Day of the Dead Funko glows in the dark!?? I have him and NEVER noticed! Mine doesnt have the "glows in the dark' sticker on the front. Hmm no wonder he was off-color compared to my other jacks! xD
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 02:11:03 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: March 06, 2014, 02:11:01 PM »
I took one of twilight's wings out a little, they are like pegs so if you take her wings off to make a unicorn Twilight, you will have a swiss cheese Twilight! xD I had to kragle her wing back into place LOL. If you want a unicorn version of twilight you could always mix up some matching purple clay and stick it in her wing holes.

That's too funny- changeling Twilight! How big are the holes? Not planning on taking my Twi apart, but out of curiosity ^^
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Sprinklecupcake

« Reply #1248 on: March 06, 2014, 02:12:44 PM »

That's too funny- changeling Twilight! How big are the holes? Not planning on taking my Twi apart, but out of curiosity ^^

They arnt too big but they arnt small either, from the looks of it they seem kind of deep too. If you fold over her wing you can definetly tell she has peggy holes! Or you can stare at a picture of one of the glitters since they are translucent!

Or here LOL:

« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 02:18:47 PM by Sprinklecupcake »

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1249 on: March 06, 2014, 02:15:45 PM »
...or you could be really creative and stick a sword through her.  Like Trixie made an "oopsie" during a trick.

Accident or eliminating the competition: you decide

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: March 06, 2014, 02:28:35 PM »
Thanks for the picture! Wow,I don't know, she loses a lot of 'pop' to her without her wings. I'm glad they went ahead with her alicorn version!
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1251 on: March 06, 2014, 02:35:08 PM »

They arnt too big but they arnt small either, from the looks of it they seem kind of deep too. If you fold over her wing you can definetly tell she has peggy holes! Or you can stare at a picture of one of the glitters since they are translucent!

Or here LOL:

OHH  WOW, Neon and I were just talking about this :)
Well  looks like  Twily Unicorn is a no go then :)   

You are brave Sprinklecupcake :) lol

thanks
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: March 06, 2014, 02:40:49 PM »
I swore everyone knew the Funko winged ponies had pegs to attach their wings. Maybe I'm the only one with a Fluttershy who keep losing her right wing.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #1253 on: March 06, 2014, 02:49:38 PM »

Or here LOL:

thanks

Interesting, it's too bad hasbro turned down funkos request to do both versions, if they would have made her earlier before she became an alicorn we would have got both versions for sure! Oh well. I don't like that hasbro gets a say on what they can do... it's like this senario happens I would cry..

funko to hasbro "we were thinking about making a Queen Chrysalis figure"
hasbro to funko " sure that's fine but she can't have real holes in her legs...."

For Sale Wants

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: March 06, 2014, 02:58:29 PM »

Or here LOL:

thanks

Interesting, it's too bad hasbro turned down funkos request to do both versions, if they would have made her earlier before she became an alicorn we would have got both versions for sure! Oh well. I don't like that hasbro gets a say on what they can do... it's like this senario happens I would cry..

hasbro to funko " sure that's fine but she can't have real holes in her legs...."

Funko: "why not?"
Hasbro: "...protecting the bronies"

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1255 on: March 06, 2014, 03:01:17 PM »

Or here LOL:

thanks

Funko: "why not?"
Hasbro: "...protecting the bronies"
  LOL  :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: March 06, 2014, 03:09:12 PM »
Looking good 3377345, glad to hear you finally got them! Now we are just waiting on Houston to get them I think, everyone else got your online orders right??
  They just arrived :)   PONY LUCK  smiled at me , got some glitters  :)

:) so glad since I was not feeling up to the hunt for them or pay the ebay prices :)

Whooo nice work! "Some Glitters??" Pictures pictures pictures please!
  Got a total of 3 pairs of Glitters :)

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,345936.345.html#lastPost

Congrats!!!

Post Merge: March 06, 2014, 03:11:01 PM

If we all paid ourselves minimum wage for the time we take hunting, $70 would be a bargain :)

That said, I'm on my way to TRU hoping to find a glitter Pinkie ^_^

Good luck! I went last night and bombed, no glitters, but the regulars were all there. 
« Last Edit: March 06, 2014, 03:11:02 PM by mermaid_splash »

Offline Eily311

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: March 06, 2014, 03:37:11 PM »
I do enjoy pony hunting at stores but my schedule is so hectic I barely have time to do it now. I would rather pay evil bay price to get my ponies than to take chances and have duplicates. The idea of gambling is fun but my wallet would hate me.

Instagram: Eily311MLP
Eily311 (personal page)

AJLareneg

« Reply #1258 on: March 06, 2014, 03:47:05 PM »
I'm still going to take the wings off one of my twilight. I think her wings are too big and makes her look cluttered. I'd rather they did her with folded wings instead.

I already knew she would need to be filled in too, because I saw how it looks on my glitter. I'm just going to fill it with some putty and paint over it. :3

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #1259 on: March 06, 2014, 03:52:56 PM »
I'm still going to take the wings off one of my twilight. I think her wings are too big and makes her look cluttered. I'd rather they did her with folded wings instead.

I already knew she would need to be filled in too, because I saw how it looks on my glitter. I'm just going to fill it with some putty and paint over it. :3
you make it sound super easy LOL

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal