collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Applejack and Big Mac preorders!)  (Read 81716 times)

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
Re: Funko Vinyl Collectibles Thread (Waiting for photos...)
« Reply #630 on: January 07, 2014, 08:39:02 AM »
Could be a good sign hopefully they are working on several!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For Sale Wants

Offline prancingstag

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: January 07, 2014, 09:15:04 AM »
It may be that the next thing coming is somewhat complicated- and they may be having some challenges related to production.

I see the delay as a good sign...

Rubbing my hands together and wishing fervently for Trixie to have a removable hat and cape, and (if she's a Princess) Twilight to have removable crown and shoes. I would think Funko has more than proven that their lines will sell (Vinyl, Pop, Cupcake, and all those people buying whole cases of Minis right now!) so I'm hoping it's time to put a little more complexity into the figures.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #632 on: January 07, 2014, 09:42:47 AM »
It may be that the next thing coming is somewhat complicated- and they may be having some challenges related to production.

Rubbing my hands together and wishing fervently for Trixie to have a removable hat and cape, and (if she's a Princess) Twilight to have removable crown and shoes. I would think Funko has more than proven that their lines will sell (Vinyl, Pop, Cupcake, and all those people buying whole cases of Minis right now!) so I'm hoping it's time to put a little more complexity into the figures.

Too be honest I wish the cupcakes didn't exist and I'm not a fan of the pop either, don't plan on buying any of them. The thing that sucks is if wasn't for all these other types of funko figures, including the minis we would probably have lots more of ponies released already! Removable items hasn't been done before, but clothes has many times for the funkos, hard to say if they will or won;t have clothes, I have no idea!

For Sale Wants

Offline Twilight Pink

• TwinkieMomo
  • Trade Count: (+25)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Green Day
    • View Profile
« Reply #633 on: January 07, 2014, 10:38:02 AM »

Too be honest I wish the cupcakes didn't exist and I'm not a fan of the pop either, don't plan on buying any of them. The thing that sucks is if wasn't for all these other types of funko figures, including the minis we would probably have lots more of ponies released already! Removable items hasn't been done before, but clothes has many times for the funkos, hard to say if they will or won;t have clothes, I have no idea!
I hate Funko Pop! MLP figures :/ they're hideous.
And those cupcake keepsake ones, they're somewhat cool, but would serve to be pointless if I were to have one myself :P (my stuff get splayed out everywhere in my room  :lol: )
Oh no!
avi by kittywhiskers :kyo: .

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #634 on: January 07, 2014, 10:52:18 AM »

I hate Funko Pop! MLP figures :/ they're hideous.
And those cupcake keepsake ones, they're somewhat cool, but would serve to be pointless if I were to have one myself :P (my stuff get splayed out everywhere in my room  :lol: )

So glad someone agrees! I wish they would just stick to the regular size..... all these other gimmicks are slowing them down...

For Sale Wants

Offline SaelaVe

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Full-time toy enthusiast.
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: January 07, 2014, 11:17:32 AM »
I don't mind the MLP Pop figures. They're not my favorite, but I could see myself picking up the Twilight Sparkle. But the cupcakes? Mm-mm. I just don't like them at all.
"I like being weird.  Weird's all I've got.  That and my sweet style."

:rainbow: Instagram :rainbow:

Offline disturbed-rainbow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I love toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #636 on: January 07, 2014, 11:33:47 AM »
I don't mind the MLP Pop figures. They're not my favorite, but I could see myself picking up the Twilight Sparkle. But the cupcakes? Mm-mm. I just don't like them at all.

The cupcakes don't appeal to me at all, I thought the pinkie pie would be a nice addition to my PP collection but I've quadruple thought it over and decided against... But I ended up getting a dj/vinyl cupcake for Christmas... :-/

Post Merge: January 07, 2014, 11:37:10 AM

But a very awesome friend got it for me and went through all the trouble of looking through my pony photos to see what I had and what not so I'm lay with it.., lol
« Last Edit: January 07, 2014, 11:37:10 AM by disturbed-rainbow »

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #637 on: January 07, 2014, 11:49:05 AM »
  I got one cupcake  for Muffins :)  and I still feel like it needs to go back to the store LOL anyday I think he will
or on ebay for sale LOL
The Funko Pop are adorable ,it took a while for me to warm up for them, but when i saw the Metallic Trio from Amazon I had to go and get all of them ,7 regulars and 6 metallic :)  13 , Wondering when they are going to release Fluttershy Metallic  :)
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline dxgirly

• Trade Count: (+66)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #638 on: January 07, 2014, 02:31:58 PM »
I can't wait to see the new vinyls.  And I really hope they make more in POP line!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #639 on: January 07, 2014, 03:54:22 PM »
I can't wait to see the new vinyls.  And I really hope they make more in POP line!

Same, although I disagree I would rather have more accurate ponies! Which do you like better?

For Sale Wants

Offline Eurocoin

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: January 15, 2014, 02:40:12 AM »
I finally got myself a ThinkGeek exclusive GiD Dr. Whooves, though this was bought from Ebay because of cheaper price. This figure is great, in daylight he also doubles as the red tie variant.

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #641 on: January 15, 2014, 02:58:36 AM »
I finally got myself a ThinkGeek exclusive GiD Dr. Whooves, though this was bought from Ebay because of cheaper price. This figure is great, in daylight he also doubles as the red tie variant.

That's awesome! I kinda wish he was more like the glow minis, but that's alright he is still great! I hope we get more like this in the future extra releases on the side :P Side note my heart drops every time I see a new post in this thread...

For Sale Wants

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #642 on: January 15, 2014, 03:14:57 AM »

... Side note my heart drops every time I see a new post in this thread...

Arg-  me too.   Sure is taking a long time this time...

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #643 on: January 15, 2014, 03:18:54 AM »

LOL  same here, I was thinking  when i click on it, PICTURES are OUT :)!!!!

LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Aquatic Neon

• View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #644 on: January 15, 2014, 04:02:38 AM »

LOL  same here, I was thinking  when i click on it, PICTURES are OUT :)!!!!

LOL :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Haha glad I'm not alone! I think this is the longest stretch from having any pictures, maybe they are being much more secretive this time and aren't sending protos out anymore? Hopefully during all this time they have more then just two sculpts ready! 10 ponies released at once! hahahahaha it would be a war!

For Sale Wants

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal