collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible  (Read 30195 times)

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
Re: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible
« Reply #315 on: August 26, 2013, 09:45:58 PM »
for   BON BON I see  830395034645, Spitfire   830395034638
pinkie pie  is  830395034850     ,she is from hot topic, removed the sticker from the store and this is the number on the box

Post Merge: August 26, 2013, 09:25:28 PM

Drama Pony  is  830395029627  , RD  is  830395029139
Thank you! Are those the Toys R Us numbers? The ones I see on the site look a few digits shorter.
   these numbers are the ones on the boxes , I think that is what TRU might be going by , not sure though
GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

Offline Shiromisa

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: August 26, 2013, 10:01:41 PM »
pinkie pie  is  830395034850     ,she is from hot topic, removed the sticker from the store and this is the number on the box

Thank you! Are those the Toys R Us numbers? The ones I see on the site look a few digits shorter.
   these numbers are the ones on the boxes , I think that is what TRU might be going by , not sure though
Oooh, okie doke! I'll see what the rep says when I call tomorrow. Thank you so much! :D

Post Merge: August 27, 2013, 11:05:00 AM

Whew! That was like pulling teeth, but I got it. Two Dr. Whooves and two Fluttershy, which is fine, I can always trade them. So, after ascertaining the order was in fact for six (since the listing is down), we decided that ordering the four separately would be the best way to proceed. Those were the two available on the site, so I agreed to substitute. We had to do it in two orders, since they're a hot item, and they did have to charge me shipping, but the rep assured me it'd be refunded. In the end, I did get my six. :D Order emails say so. Now just to wait on the shipments, and my refund.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 11:05:00 AM by Shiromisa »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: August 27, 2013, 11:22:21 AM »

Oooh, okie doke! I'll see what the rep says when I call tomorrow. Thank you so much! :D

Whew! That was like pulling teeth, but I got it. Two Dr. Whooves and two Fluttershy, which is fine, I can always trade them. So, after ascertaining the order was in fact for six (since the listing is down), we decided that ordering the four separately would be the best way to proceed. Those were the two available on the site, so I agreed to substitute. We had to do it in two orders, since they're a hot item, and they did have to charge me shipping, but the rep assured me it'd be refunded. In the end, I did get my six. :D Order emails say so. Now just to wait on the shipments, and my refund.

Wow- so people are insisting on getting six.   Looks like after shipping, TRU ended up paying you to get the ponies.  -_-

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: August 27, 2013, 11:31:01 AM »

Wow- so people are insisting on getting six.   Looks like after shipping, TRU ended up paying you to get the ponies.  -_-
If the rep had told me that the listing was an error, I would have thanked her for her time and dropped it there. Instead, she quite happily did the order--the only trouble was from the ordering system. She also reiterated several times that they did want to fulfill the order for six. :)

My Etsy shop! I've got G4 blind bag necklaces and pony-themed caramels for saleCommission me for a custom blind bag hereSwap wishlist here!Current grail: Li'l Cupcake and German StarshineSell me your prototype/error/unusual blind bags!

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: August 27, 2013, 12:08:07 PM »
Despite being told I was getting 15 in the mail on the phone Friday, a re-shipment was ordered for 3 :lol:  Then, when it was sent to be filled, it came back that they were all out of stock. Womp womp.  No more ponies for me!

However, I got Dr. Whooves, Dizty Doo, and Rainbow Dash for free.  They're crediting back my PayPal account.

Kinda bummed that I missed out on Bon Bon & Spitfire, but now I have the fun of hunting them down in-store :)

Offline moonsugar

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
    • my Tumblr blog (may occasionally contain adult content)
« Reply #320 on: August 27, 2013, 07:59:02 PM »
Wow! You guys are lucky. Toys 'R Us seem so nice!
:fox:

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: August 27, 2013, 08:47:37 PM »

Their customer service employees are awesome.  I told a manager that I'm going to choose TRU for my primary source of toy buying.  I meant it, too!

Offline Shiromisa

• Real-Life Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: August 27, 2013, 08:51:00 PM »

Their customer service employees are awesome.  I told a manager that I'm going to choose TRU for my primary source of toy buying.  I meant it, too!
Same. Both people I've talked to have been super nice, even when the computer system wasn't acting right and they were obviously frustrated. It says really awesome things about a company when their customer service is this good.

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #323 on: August 30, 2013, 06:47:16 PM »
Looks like I will be just getting a Refund for the rest of the sets that I did not get
I ordered 7 sets and received 7 ponies, they are sending me 2 more, they are on their way to get here until next friday
as i was emailing back to TRU about the reshipment and saying there were maybe just 1 or 2 more on the package on the way , they came back saying there was no more ponies, and there was no option for them than just reimbursed the rest of the order :(
I'm waiting to get back to them on that until I get the box and it is indeed just 2 ponies, it could be just 1 more .
it will be a good deal ,at least i get 1 set   and  a half of another  ,and they will reimburse me the rest of my order
hope i can get them to send me 3 more ,so i get at least 2 complete sets and get a refund for the other 5
with the Holiday the package that is coming from NV  is in CA right now :)!
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: August 30, 2013, 10:36:38 PM »
Looks like I will be just getting a Refund for the rest of the sets that I did not get
I ordered 7 sets and received 7 ponies, they are sending me 2 more, they are on their way to get here until next friday
as i was emailing back to TRU about the reshipment and saying there were maybe just 1 or 2 more on the package on the way , they came back saying there was no more ponies, and there was no option for them than just reimbursed the rest of the order :(
I'm waiting to get back to them on that until I get the box and it is indeed just 2 ponies, it could be just 1 more .
it will be a good deal ,at least i get 1 set   and  a half of another  ,and they will reimburse me the rest of my order
hope i can get them to send me 3 more ,so i get at least 2 complete sets and get a refund for the other 5

which ponies did you get? sorry if you already stated this.

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #325 on: August 31, 2013, 12:08:56 AM »

I got  4 Spitfire and 3 BonBon figures, I think i have 1 or 2 more coming   ,package weights  1.6 lb ...:)

Offline elish2

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • As you Wish
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: August 31, 2013, 07:39:44 AM »
I am not upset about not getting 6 of them per order. Out of what I got, I was able to help out a few fellow ponies overseas in getting theirs! And I was not upset about Fluttershy and the one Bubble pony because those will be X-mas gifts for my girls!
« Last Edit: August 31, 2013, 07:45:12 AM by elish2 »
elish22 | eBay
Thanks Kissthethunder for my Avatar!

Offline BrinnyTheBrave

• Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: August 31, 2013, 12:01:41 PM »

I got  4 Spitfire and 3 BonBon figures, I think i have 1 or 2 more coming   ,package weights  1.6 lb ...:)

Lucky!! XD suggestion, you can customize your extra Spitfire into a Soarin'? :P

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #328 on: August 31, 2013, 01:29:02 PM »
I am not upset about not getting 6 of them per order. Out of what I got, I was able to help out a few fellow ponies overseas in getting theirs! And I was not upset about Fluttershy and the one Bubble pony because those will be X-mas gifts for my girls!
i also helped a couple of member here from overseas getting the extra ones from me :)!
Awesome to be able to help them get these.

brandon_y_83

« Reply #329 on: August 31, 2013, 02:13:30 PM »
Still no update on my partial refund after more than week...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal