collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible  (Read 29884 times)

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: Funko Princess Celestia Vinyl Collectible
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2013, 02:28:00 PM »
Ok Chaosette, we need to work out a deal with our US Pony friends that are going directly into the stores to pick them up, that's the only way it seems like their orders are getting honored, because they are showing them what it says on the site and they have to honor that when you place an order.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2013, 02:28:58 PM »
Please don't order expecting to get 6 ponies. Take a risk if you wish but be prepared that you may only get one as that is what the listing is for. As mentioned previously, its common for items to be listed in assortments - TRU have plenty on their site. And although the word assortment is used, you only get one item.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2013, 02:31:53 PM »
Okay so anyone willing to help Mikey and I out? I can place her order and mine with my credit card, if someone can go pick it up for us? Ill pay you shipping costs to Canada of course.

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2013, 02:40:08 PM »
I hope they make a season 1 and 2 luna when they make her, as a variation, so we could have both. S2 luna is cool and all, but I have a soft spot for S1 luna.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline Chaosette

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I'm interested in everything to do with MLP:FiM!
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2013, 03:10:18 PM »
So I just called customer service, and she said yes it includes all 6 characters for sure.
I asked her about the word assortment, I asked her about the lack of picture. She said she was going to submit a request for a photo, and that it should be updated soon. I asked if I would have to pay separate shipping for the characters and she said no. They might have to come from different facilities in different boxes but I would get all 6 and only be paying the one shipping fee.
I have two orders placed separately. I also have screenshots of the order page and description page.

So that was my experience... Hopefully all six show up! Good luck!

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #65 on: August 18, 2013, 03:11:07 PM »
I hope they make a season 1 and 2 luna when they make her, as a variation, so we could have both. S2 luna is cool and all, but I have a soft spot for S1 luna.
I think that would be cool as well, but it would require a all new hair mold so 'm not sure if they will, I would rather have S2 because she looks better, and we have never had a release of her, with artwork of her on a package. S1 Luna looks that way because she was basically reborn and had to have her magic restored to look how she does now.

For Sale Wants

Offline Beachball

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2013, 03:57:21 PM »
Product Description
My Little Pony Exclusive Assortment includes: 2 Bon Bon, 2 Spitfire, 2 Celestia
There really needs to be a pony called Bonfire. I want to create her/him. :art:

Anyway, I need to see this Celestia before I decide whether or not to buy her. I still need a white Celestia in my collection.

My Pokémon Blog: http://pokemontreasury.tumblr.com/

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2013, 04:35:22 PM »
... should be for just one pony ... if you look at the others, like dr. whooves, it breaks down their assortments too ... they made an error in listing the ponies and they should be listed individually ... but its really just another wave of the funko pop figures that they haven't listed separately from their wave assortment yet ... so stores that have listed as 'in stock' will have t he funkos, but not necessarily THOSE funkos, so it could be bubbles, whooves, fluttershy, rainbowdash, bon bon, and/or spitfire in any mixture really ... and with this random assortment (smaller than hot topics' cases) i don't know if we can expect to see any of the chases ... i know whooves still has the random 50/50 chance at red vs green tie though ...
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2013, 04:40:26 PM »
... should be for just one pony ... if you look at the others, like dr. whooves, it breaks down their assortments too ... they made an error in listing the ponies and they should be listed individually ...

The Dr. Whooves "assortment" includes Twilight Sparkle @_@

Offline Breyer600

• Trade Count: (+437)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 18, 2013, 04:51:10 PM »
OK, I'm home now and can give the details I was told. 

I had stopped by the pony aisle on the way to the pick-up spot and saw two Spitfires on the shelf.  When my order was brought out it was two Sweetie Drops.  I mentioned that there had been three different ponies listed on the order page and the woman who brought out my ponies told me the SKU number from the online order corresponded only to Sweetie Drops and none of the others that they had in stock, but I could take the other I wanted to the service desk and have them switch it.  (She also mentioned that those were the only two Sweetie Drops in stock.)  At the service desk the guy doing the exchange couldn't get Spitfire to scan and, after not finding anything about her in the computer decided it was a case where the number Toys R Us uses is the same for the different ponies even though they have different UPC codes - I had mentioned them being listed online together.  So, he just went ahead and swapped them for me. 

That's pretty much what I was expecting to happen with maybe a slight chance that there really would be a Celestia.  I had hoped they would just give me the two different ponies to start with though.  I wanted both Sweetie Drops and Spitfire anyway which is why I took the chance.  I never expected to get six ponies so I didn't bother printing the description - I would have expected it to be a long drawn out argument even with the description in hand.

Overall, I'm pleased to have gotten them and don't mind that it wasn't six in each order. :D 

MLP Sales  Non-MLP Sales
Wishlist
Avatar by SquarePeg; Sig by Alrak

Offline Aquatic Neon

• Trade Count: (+86)
    • View Profile
    • Instagram
« Reply #70 on: August 18, 2013, 05:39:13 PM »
... should be for just one pony ... if you look at the others, like dr. whooves, it breaks down their assortments too ... they made an error in listing the ponies and they should be listed individually ...

The Dr. Whooves "assortment" includes Twilight Sparkle @_@
Weird!! I bet those are the next two then Celestia and Twilight? I'm very confused now..

For Sale Wants

Offline fingerpaints

• Makin' a mess pony
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • manahmanah :D
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 18, 2013, 06:16:08 PM »
I so want a spitfire, she looks awesome. Will be doing my best to wait until she isn't so ridiculously priced on evilbay. I am curious as to what celestia will look like though :D

Offline katieklassified

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 18, 2013, 06:32:45 PM »
I have an email from a TRU representative saying the listing is for al 6 ponies...so when I get my order tomorrow, I'll let you all know how that goes. I doubt they'll be a Celestia, but maybe they'll give me 3 of each of the other two and I can trade in for Celestia later?

HELP ME NAME MY PONYSONA!

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2013, 06:37:17 PM »
If anyone is so lucky to get an extra Sweetie Drops & Spitfire, I'd do anything to buy them from you! lol ^.^
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 18, 2013, 06:39:14 PM »
I just placed my order & will be picking up from my TRU this week!

PLUS the "extra15" code that was supposed to expire yesterday is extended until tomorrow! :cheer:

Post Merge: August 18, 2013, 06:42:09 PM

Post Merge: August 18, 2013, 07:30:12 PM

It's not coming up when you search "Funko Pony" any more!  Looks like they're on to us, gang!

Here's the direct link:

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=20478736

« Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 07:30:12 PM by LittleSpiffy »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal