collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Stuck in a non-pony dilemma, please show me Candy Canes, especially Lemon Treats  (Read 455 times)

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
I'm really struggling to make a decision about my school. Long story, so I won't bore everyone with it, but let's just say I'm not happy with one of my results, so I have to decide to carry on with this school or move, and it's tearing me up.

So, please, cheer me up and show me your pretty candy canes, especially Lemon Treats, my favourite girl of them all, anyone got her MOC, or with all accs, or with some accs?

Thank you  :bawl:

Offline Teddy

• MLP Tales Goddess
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Mother of Ducks
    • View Profile
    • Teddy's Place
Here are mine, I'm just missing Mint Dreams:

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Hope they brightened your day a little, and hope your dilemma clears itself up soon!

Click HERE to visit my MLP Tales site!

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
Oh wow Teddy :lovey: They're so beautiful. Thank you so much, they definitely made me smile :heart:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
:hug: It will all work out Ice - its hard when you are young to see that but you will be fine.

I dont have pictures but I ll bump this back up to hopefully see more and hopefully I ll get some pictures of my own Candy Canes tomorrow.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

DancingPhoenix

• Trade Count: (0)
This is the lady I -always- share but she's my only G1 MIB and my only Candy Cane pony at the moment (hoping to change that!)

I hope things look up for you soon :hug:

Offline ooizza

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Here's my Lemon Treats. I have no idea if that's actually her barrette because I'm terrible at distinguishing pink from purple and all the funny shades in between.

I hope this helps cheer you up!

Offline rtattles

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+39)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Rtattles' Blog
Here are mine, I'm just missing Mint Dreams:

Hope they brightened your day a little, and hope your dilemma clears itself up soon!

I love their colours!!! Kind of wish Sugar Sweet came with a nicer pose.

Inventorising my collection @ http://rtattles.wordpress.com/
Formerly known as DebonaireThundercloud

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
All such beautiful photos. Thank you so much everyone, I'm a lot more cheerful today ^.^
Will be pony hunting tomorrow, so let's hope I find something, and if its Candy Cane girls, well,then someone certainly likes me! Hehe :lol:

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Sadly I only have one, Sugar Apple, but one of these days I will change that! Here she is with her best friend, Star Hopper.

Glad you feel a little better today. Best of luck in regards to your decision. :hug: I'm kind of going through similar school problems myself, so feel free to PM me if you ever feel like venting.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
I'm really struggling to make a decision about my school. Long story, so I won't bore everyone with it, but let's just say I'm not happy with one of my results, so I have to decide to carry on with this school or move, and it's tearing me up.

So, please, cheer me up and show me your pretty candy canes, especially Lemon Treats, my favourite girl of them all, anyone got her MOC, or with all accs, or with some accs?

Thank you  :bawl:

I used to teach A Level Biology in London at an exclusive independent school and I also taught in the state sector for three years. I'm no longer a teacher so if you want some completely impartial advice, PM me. This goes for anyone else dealing with results woes.

By the way I have a bald, baity Candy Apple and am planing to re-hair her in perfume puff lemon yellow to match her symbols, what do you think? If anyone wants a medium condition Candy Apple tail PM me you can have it for the price of postage.
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline Goldilocks

• Romance Pony
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
:hug:

Sugar Apple+lemon yellow hair reminds me of the G3 pony Bubblecup :)
wanted G1 WEDDING/LOVE pony accessories and merchandise, ARGIE GREEN TRULY, ARGIE PEARLY-PAINTED NOVIA:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299645.0.html
trades:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299649.msg252302.html#msg252302

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Sugar Apple+lemon yellow hair reminds me of the G3 pony Bubblecup :)

Sugar Apple in general just kind of reminds me of that one pony. You know the one. I like to think that they are distant cousins.

If a baity one ever comes my way, I'd like to try my hand at a custom.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
Neo??! :hearts:
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal