collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hello from UK/Germany :D  (Read 299 times)

princessmoon

• Trade Count: (0)
Hello from UK/Germany :D
« on: August 12, 2013, 12:20:53 PM »
Hello and thank you for the acceptance.

I am an avid collector of the G4 ponies and a little of the G3.5 ponies on behalf of my little pony fan who will be 4yrs old next month.

She/we (including her daddy) are huge fans of the TV show and even loved Equestria Girls (also collecting for her).

She adores the 'naughty' ponies such as Nightmare moon and Diamond 'Dazzle' Tiara and especially Trixie and Sunset Shimmer. (should I be worried? lol..)

We hope to be able to gain some intel on locations of some hard to find ponies such as the Fashion Style Apple Jack pony (which has become our little holy grail quest) and also the notorious g3.5 toola-roola  to complete her little collection of them.
She has the DVDs of season 1 complete and the twinkle wish DVD so is a huge fan of the classics too, and we are eagerly awaiting the complete friendship is magic and Equestria girls DVD releases in the UK.

As you can see it is our little family obsession lol.

look forward to meeting you all :)

xx

Offline Vixenfur

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Smoozed Pony
  • Take a Step and Fall into the Glitter
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
Re: Hello from UK/Germany :D
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 12:59:46 PM »
That's so sweet! I love to hear about little kids enjoying themselves with their ponies. My 1 year old niece already loves some g3 ponies I've given her. It's so sweet to see them have so much fun with their ponies.

princessmoon

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 01:14:32 PM »
Awwwww how cute :)
Yes she loves them to bits and I spend many days surfing and trawling shops hunting them down. Her first pony was g3.5 Cheerilee as a reward at 20months for using toilet :) and been hooked ever since lol.
Mine was also back in the 80's as a child, mam loved horses so I had a huge collection too :)

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 01:39:21 PM »
Welcome to the arena :) That is awesome to hear that your whole family is into them :)

As for the Fashion Style AppleJack your going to have a hard time finding her. And when you do find her she will be on the spendy side. She is one that the harder to find FS ponies.

Offline kiwimlp

• Intros and Brags Mod
  • *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • I am Negan
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 01:43:10 PM »
Welcome to the Arena :wave:

It's so nice your whole family enjoys your daughters pony obsession.  You might have to hit up dad to pay for that FS Applejack... ;)

Offline zzzova

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 02:13:29 PM »
 :green: :glitter: !!Welcome to the Arena!! :glitter: :green:

princessmoon

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 02:51:17 PM »
Thanks everyone, I have been hunting FS AJ for nearly two years and have never seen her at a sensible price or even barely seen her.. I'm sure there is a warehouse somewhere crammed with boxes of her that got lost/forgotten about.. I have only ever know the odd find of her in the Us and Australia but never UK/Europe.. seems suspicious lol.. Have finally got Rarity after she was so elusive and now she is everywhere, so sat patiently hoping for a re-release or even a new version like pinkie pie ) Which I also want lol) as at this rate would just like to complete the set (hard to explain to a 3 yr old why she is missing bless).

Can't wait for the Queen Chrysalis set to be released (shame US gets all the good stuff lol) as she is soooo wanting her :) have been watching the wedding epsiodes over and over again since she spotted the toy and the Diamond Tiara in it is just the Icing on the cake.

Any ideas when they will be releasing Silver spoon?  got her some glasses ready for when they release her
xx

Offline BethyVic

• Let It Be/Peace & Love Pony
  • Trade Count: (+27)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • There is still a light that shines on me
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 03:49:53 PM »
Hi and welcome to the Arena! It is so sweet that your whole family is into MLP, what a great family activity!
[email protected]

*Looking for MOC Starflash and her comb loose, MOC Peppermint Crunch and MOC Sky Rocket (sparkle) all US versions*

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 03:58:00 PM »
Welcome to the Arena! :bunny:
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline Diamond

• Hostess of the Wine Cellar
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • Time will tell a wonderful tale if you listen.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 07:52:13 PM »
:newpony: and welcome to the Arena. 
:like: me on FaceBook - Crocus Cottage Creations

Thanks to SdS for my avie

Offline Rhubarbpie

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2013, 01:42:20 AM »
Hiya,  :hiya:

Welcome to the Arena!!! 

Noepse

« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2013, 05:27:07 AM »
:welcome: to the arena! Good luck in finding your grail, I brought mine when she was still in stores and I can't believe how much she has gone up in price since then.  :shocked:

Offline SourdoughStomper

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • grain free and pain free
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2013, 02:57:18 PM »
Hiya there, princessmoon! :fish: Greetings and welcome to the Arena. :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 Credit to Shaiyeh for avatar.

princessmoon

« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2013, 04:42:25 PM »
:welcome: to the arena! Good luck in finding your grail, I brought mine when she was still in stores and I can't believe how much she has gone up in price since then.  :shocked:

My fault, we started collecting them long after they were released, but seems sussed that no one in UK has her for sale. I spend most weeks scouring the internet and when in UK and out and about in Germany I go looking for her. I hope one day to come across by chance though will probably be evicted from the shop for been the crazy lady screaming at ponies.
I am truly in awe of how you lucky few have her. Unfortunately my limit is twice the retail price plus postage for her so the ones or Ebay will be forever out of my limit for fear of the other half burying me alive in the back garden if I spent anywhere near what people buy her for. lol
xx

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal