collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: name a few merchandise ideas you wish Hasbro sold!  (Read 1918 times)

gypsyunicorn

• Trade Count: (0)
name a few merchandise ideas you wish Hasbro sold!
« on: August 11, 2013, 10:46:57 PM »
I wish Hasbro sold My Little Pony Pez dispensers!
I also wish they made non stuffed my little pony pet toys for my doggies to play with. I wish my doggies had a de-stuffed my little pony rainbow dash and pinkie pie to play with and a my little pony t-shirt to wear. It would be so fun to see them support ponies too :lol:
If Hasbro made pony dog toys our pets could safely play with the ponies ha ha.

I hope Hasbro will see this thread and decide to try to make some kool pony merchandise.
Tell Hasbro what you want to buy! :thumb:

Offline Mismatch

• Trade Count: (+70)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: name a few merchandise ideas you wish Hasbro sold!
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2013, 11:52:02 PM »
More cheap graphic tees at Walmart!  And MLP tupperware!

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2013, 06:29:29 AM »
When I first started watching G4, I thought that it would be cute if they released a Fluttershy plushie that could make that "squeaking" sound she makes sometimes.  I also wanted a "Bedtime Fluttershy" (or something like that) that sung the full version of "Hush Now, Quiet Now" the way Fluttershy would have sung it, if she wasn't interupted.

A plushie of the filly versions would be nice, I'll have to check if they exist.

I would have liked there to have been toys of characters who were never released as toys in all generations (The boys from My Little Pony Tales, is one example).  Releasing some of the non-pony characters, including the vilains, would have been awesome.

Do soundtracks of MLP exist?  If not, they should.

I'll try and think of some more later.
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

Offline SALTY5621

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Tastes good in your mouth
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2013, 08:05:21 AM »
oh god here i go!
iron-on symbol/cutie mark patches, more official clothing, bags, hats, WALLETS! more books, more candy, a create-a-pony set (like the monster high one), jewellery, journals that arent walmart exclusive COZ WE DONT GOT NO WALMART HERE! phone cases, GAMES! temporary tattoos, art books, better plushies that are worth the money, accessories for those plushies, keychains, cufflings, and scarfs

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2013, 08:26:13 AM »
First thing that comes to mind is the Tales ponies in the United States, AND Clover's sister Meadowlark, her husband, Teddy, Lancer, and others. More plushes, like of Applejack and the other original releases. Trapper keepers.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline cuddlebuggy

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2013, 09:00:40 AM »
I'd like some bento boxes.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks to Whippetluv for my sig representing my two girls!

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 10:07:02 AM »
Dolls of Danny and the 1980s villains, like the witches of gloom.  :)  I third releasing the MLP Tales characters in the US and releasing the boys.

I also wish they still made plastic old school lunch boxes for the g4s.  I want a better range of stickers and more pony accessories for the BAB ponies.
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline SilverRains

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 11:00:58 AM »
This may seem weird, but a carrying case for my 3DS. I can never find one I like. If they made one for with ponies on it, that would be fantastic.

If the music stops, there's only the sound of the rain.
Wishlist ~ Art

Offline Cron Sacchariferous

• Trade Count: (+140)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Cities in Dust
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 11:04:08 AM »
This may seem weird, but a carrying case for my 3DS. I can never find one I like. If they made one for with ponies on it, that would be fantastic.

Im with you on this! And perhaps more choices for skins and tablet pens! :3

Offline BrightIdea

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2013, 11:30:32 AM »
Pony charm bracelets. Actually I have no idea if they have done this in the past, but it sounds cute. You could add whichever ponies you want to your bracelet each day.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2013, 04:21:27 PM »
Laptop case! It is my war cry :P I just want a nice G1 pony-fied laptop case...I am guessing I may have missed on this in the 80s due to the general lack of laptops however!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline SilverRains

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Rockin Beat Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2013, 04:44:46 PM »

Im with you on this! And perhaps more choices for skins and tablet pens! :3
Slightly off topic, but you can get custom skins from places like gelaskins. I've never personally ordered one, but I have seen others and they look pretty nice.

If the music stops, there's only the sound of the rain.
Wishlist ~ Art

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2013, 04:51:09 PM »
Pony charm bracelets. Actually I have no idea if they have done this in the past, but it sounds cute. You could add whichever ponies you want to your bracelet each day.
If I remember correctly at the enterplay panel at the MLP fair the idea of charm bracelets is being discussed :) I think it'd be really cute.

I don't really know what I'd like to see in merch. anymore  ^^; there's so much stuff out that I pass on anymore. I just want ponies. More brushables, funkos and design-a-ponies. ... and a season 3 poster like the S1&2 ones that were put out.

Offline Artemesia's Garden

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Flicker Flame... Thanks to Brightberry!
    • View Profile
    • Things I make and Do
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2013, 05:01:41 PM »
Club Tropicana with Bar and Swimming Pool. For my NSS Shady that I'm now keeping

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,338604.msg908145.html#msg908145

Originally I was gonna make Shady the bar tender but I think I need Tootie Tails or maybe Tutti Fruitti for that. Shady can be the Lifeguard <3

I also need a sailor's outfit for Shady. I have some ideas so watch this space. Don't really need Hasbro to make it =)

I just wish there had been more blue and green ponies.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 05:03:37 PM by Artemesia Floc »
:heart: ISO G1 Daffodil, upgrade for June Rose; G1 Waterfall blue towel, G1 Waterfall bubbles bottle with white writing; Perfume Puff Palace green hat, pink bracelet and mesh scarves, glitter combs for SHS, lace scarves for SHS, G3 Flower Wishes and Candy Cane, Baby Northern Lights...Accessories from FiM Collection Canterlot Castle: Tirek's staff, Phoenix and stand, open book :heart: Pony Page :heart: Wish List :heart:

Offline MJNSEIFER

• Scribbles Pony
  • Brony For All Ponies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2013, 10:29:41 AM »
Club Tropicana with Bar and Swimming Pool. For my NSS Shady that I'm now keeping

http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,338604.msg908145.html#msg908145

Originally I was gonna make Shady the bar tender but I think I need Tootie Tails or maybe Tutti Fruitti for that. Shady can be the Lifeguard <3

I also need a sailor's outfit for Shady. I have some ideas so watch this space. Don't really need Hasbro to make it =)

I just wish there had been more blue and green ponies.
That sounds really cool, I'll look forwrd to seeing it.
I will confess to being a brony, but I assure you that the things you may not like about them do not apply to me, I mostly keep the fandom name due to nostaligia, but I do genuinely love MLP as a whole, not just FIM, and not just the popularity of FIM - I genuinely love the show (and all the others)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal