collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New Disney Dolls from the upcoming movie "Frozen"  (Read 4928 times)

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: New Disney Dolls from the upcoming movie "Frozen"
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2013, 05:03:44 PM »
so, are these two characters going to become disney princesses? :blink:

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • Trade Count: (+103)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 04, 2013, 08:01:58 AM »
Yes, I think so.  I think they are princesses in the movie and will be crowned as official Disney Princesses.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 04, 2013, 09:03:38 AM »
I think just Anna will become a Princess since Elsa ends up being a queen. Also because if they both joined it would be 13 Princesses and I doubt Disney would go there with all the connotations 13 has. The only way both would get to join is if they ditched one of the others, which would probably be Pocahontas or Mulan since neither of them are as popular as the rest. But that would suck so I just hope they only add Anna. Elsa can be like Eleanor in Brave or Lottie in PatF. Not an official Princess but important enough to get dolls.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2013, 10:07:44 AM »
I think just Anna will become a Princess since Elsa ends up being a queen. Also because if they both joined it would be 13 Princesses and I doubt Disney would go there with all the connotations 13 has. The only way both would get to join is if they ditched one of the others, which would probably be Pocahontas or Mulan since neither of them are as popular as the rest. But that would suck so I just hope they only add Anna. Elsa can be like Eleanor in Brave or Lottie in PatF. Not an official Princess but important enough to get dolls.

That's my guess. Anna will be the only one that becomes an official Disney Princess and then Elsa will be more of a "sidekick" doll like Lottie and Elinor.
-Bow Tie

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 04, 2013, 12:40:49 PM »
These ladies are so cute!

I saw the baby versions of them at TRU over the weekend but no sign of regular doll! Ahhh!

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2013, 02:42:41 PM »
I think just Anna will become a Princess since Elsa ends up being a queen.

Maybe, but Disney likes princesses much more than queens and they only loosely are basing this on the Snow Queen.  Plus she starts out as a princess.  I think I read that both are princesses and Elsa is to be crowned queen but before that happens something goes wrong.  So she might not become a queen.  Then again, I don't know for sure what they will do. 

Also because if they both joined it would be 13 Princesses and I doubt Disney would go there with all the connotations 13 has.

Well, if that is the case Disney can never have more than 12 princesses so this is the last princess movie.  Not unless the next movie has two or more main character princesses which seems a stretch.  I don't think Disney cares one fig about 13 or avoiding 13.  We will have 13 princesses at some point in Disney's history, either now, or some time in the future.

That's my guess. Anna will be the only one that becomes an official Disney Princess and then Elsa will be more of a "sidekick" doll like Lottie and Elinor.

That would be sad.  Elinor should have been more of a main character feature than Lottie.  The movie is about her almost as much as Merida.  I think she gets way more attention than Lottie who is a true sidekick at least.  I am hoping that based on all the advertising I am seeing of Elsa and Anna, we will get a true story about sisters and each will have equal importance. 

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 05, 2013, 09:21:22 AM »
I'm sure they'll make them both princesses.  Even Tinkerbell is a "disney princess" and she is anything but.  The kids like their princess dolls.  I also don't think Disney will care much about the number 13.  They will add as many more princesses as they think will sell- and will only drop them if they don't sell well (like Pocahontas).

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 05, 2013, 12:26:16 PM »
There was a rumor floating around at D23 that Megara will become a princess. In the original myth isn't she the daughter of the King of Thebes? Either way it wouldn't be too farfetched to make them both. I just have this feeling they would only make Anna one because she will probably be much more popular than Elsa, but I hope to be very very wrong!
-Bow Tie

Offline Iris

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://shadesofrain.deviantart.com/
« Reply #23 on: September 05, 2013, 12:30:41 PM »
Those faces are really stunning. <3

WildLace

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2013, 02:43:39 AM »
There was a rumor floating around at D23 that Megara will become a princess. In the original myth isn't she the daughter of the King of Thebes? Either way it wouldn't be too farfetched to make them both. I just have this feeling they would only make Anna one because she will probably be much more popular than Elsa, but I hope to be very very wrong!

Megara!!!  :frolic: I am hoping that rumor is true!!! Than that should pave the way for the princess of Atlantis, Kida!!! I wish for disney to make more Kida dolls.  :biggrin:

Offline Bow Tie

• G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2013, 06:11:14 AM »

Megara!!!  :frolic: I am hoping that rumor is true!!! Than that should pave the way for the princess of Atlantis, Kida!!! I wish for disney to make more Kida dolls.  :biggrin:

I am really hoping they are listening to fans who want dolls of Megara and Kida and other princesses/major female characters who don't get enough love/attention merchandise-wise. I love Megara so much! She kicks so much butt!
-Bow Tie

Offline Marigold

• Vivaldi's Seasons Pony
  • MOC Mimic
  • Liver and Onions
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2013, 06:38:05 AM »
I'd love for Megara to be a princess.  She is so unique looking.  But I don't think they would do much merchandise with her even as a princess.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: September 07, 2013, 07:51:23 AM »
I read on the Disney Princess Wikipedia page that both Elsa and Anna will be Disney Princesses. Anna will be the 12th and Elsa will be the 13th. The movie is about both girls not just Anna so I'm glad to see them include both.

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: September 07, 2013, 01:46:22 PM »
I read on the Disney Princess Wikipedia page that both Elsa and Anna will be Disney Princesses. Anna will be the 12th and Elsa will be the 13th. The movie is about both girls not just Anna so I'm glad to see them include both.

That's a wiki, not an official source. Not saying it isn't possible they will add her but I have been seeing a lot of things referring to Elsa as "Queen Elsa".
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline SwordPony

• Trade Count: (+271)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 07, 2013, 02:20:58 PM »

That's a wiki, not an official source. Not saying it isn't possible they will add her but I have been seeing a lot of things referring to Elsa as "Queen Elsa".

I never said it was official just what I read. I think your comment comes off as a little rude.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal