collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fakie - General Discussion Thread  (Read 96172 times)

Offline Featherwurm

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Featherwurm Graphics
Re: Fakie - General Discussion Thread
« Reply #915 on: March 17, 2015, 04:47:00 PM »
Sounds too complicated :l I wish they were just sold on eBay. .. is anybody willing to order for me and I can pay em back this up coming Friday? :) (which is my payday)

Looks like they've popped up in an American version of the store now too, all you need to do is purchase them from here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/8pcs-set-5-7cm-Limited-Collector-s-Edition-Genuine-MLP-Filly-dolls-High-quality-flocking-colt/32233306834.html

I would do so quickly, as they seem to go up and down pretty easily.  Aliexpress functions like any other online shop, and signing up is easy.  They take all major credit cards.  (... I sound like I'm advertizing... really I just want to help anyone get these who wants them.  They're really adorable and I'd hate to see them be scarce only because ordering was difficult).
your link keeps taking me to the Russian site :(

There's a link in the upper right hand corner that says 'Go to Global Site' that should take care of that.

Post Merge: March 17, 2015, 04:49:21 PM

Moooooooore stuff!

http://weijuntoy.en.alibaba.com/product/60193091871-800684299/plastic_custom_toys_for_kids_with_En71_and_CE.html

http://weijuntoy.en.alibaba.com/product/60186001600-213370126/Newest_design_handmade_plastic_standing_toy_pony_toys_for_sale.html

http://weijuntoy.en.alibaba.com/product/60188184254-800713383/best_quality_cusotmized_Kids_toys_guangzhou.html

http://weijuntoy.en.alibaba.com/product/60114344648-800476688/best_quality_cheap_prmotional_children_toys.html

http://weijuntoy.en.alibaba.com/product/60101267577-0/2014_2014_Chinese_High_Quality_Good_Sale_Small_Flocking_Horse_OEM_Plastic_Toy.html

http://weijuntoy.en.alibaba.com/product/60096654204-0/Chinese_wholesale_customized_Plastic_Animal_Toy_for_Kids.html

...there are a lot of these!  I don't know who designed them, but they're awesome.  Even a few that look like G1's: http://weijuntoy.en.alibaba.com/product/60191130774-800713383/2015_popular_custom_design_factory_production_sexy_horse_animal_toys.html

Oh, if only I had the money to waste on buying the minimum order of 1,000 XD

Oh no those are so cute.  Almost tempting to do a split up order here to get them.  I think I like the ones at the first link best.
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 04:49:21 PM by Featherwurm »

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #916 on: March 17, 2015, 04:50:56 PM »
*falls over*

Uniiiiiiicorn!  Uniiiiiicorn!  Haggard!  Where are you?

http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Animal-equipment-Animatronic-Exhibition-Animals-Unicorn_494986291.html

(Oh, and check out the samples in the description.  They so failed at making The Flinstones looking like...THE Flintstones...)  I couldn't so better, but they're just...off...
« Last Edit: March 17, 2015, 04:53:25 PM by LittleSpiffy »

Offline rybett

• Mintylicious Midwest Pony
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #917 on: March 17, 2015, 05:24:05 PM »
OMG!!!  I would love that Megacorn! 
:socks:   :frog:

Offline Dreamer

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #918 on: March 18, 2015, 08:39:20 AM »
Whoa, noodle ponies and giant animatronic unicorn. You sure find nice stuff there!

Confirmed that my station blind bags are nothing special plus they smell awful Dx I would never give them to a child. Poor quality and it smells... nightmare factory-ish. Euugh!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #919 on: March 18, 2015, 08:49:06 AM »
Looks like they've popped up in an American version of the store now too, all you need to do is purchase them from here:

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/8pcs-set-5-7cm-Limited-Collector-s-Edition-Genuine-MLP-Filly-dolls-High-quality-flocking-colt/32233306834.html

I would do so quickly, as they seem to go up and down pretty easily.  Aliexpress functions like any other online shop, and signing up is easy.  They take all major credit cards.  (... I sound like I'm advertizing... really I just want to help anyone get these who wants them.  They're really adorable and I'd hate to see them be scarce only because ordering was difficult).

Thank you for this link!  I just ordered a set! :frolic:
Instagram / Want List

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #920 on: March 18, 2015, 02:17:13 PM »
I just want to add a word of warning - when you are buying on aliexpress it is possible the pictures you are seeing will not be the items you get (they are just a representation of what is being manufactured). Just want you all to be aware it doesnt work like a regular store or ebay unfortunately.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Rainbowrific Renia

• A Pony Lost in the Stars
  • Trade Count: (+40)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Crazy ferret lady!
    • View Profile
« Reply #921 on: March 18, 2015, 02:22:46 PM »
I just want to add a word of warning - when you are buying on aliexpress it is possible the pictures you are seeing will not be the items you get (they are just a representation of what is being manufactured). Just want you all to be aware it doesnt work like a regular store or ebay unfortunately.

I'm aware. ^.^ I figure if the ponies don't look anything like the pictures, then I wouldn't have lost a huge amount of money.  Fingers crossed that won't be the case!
Instagram / Want List

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #922 on: March 19, 2015, 05:56:20 AM »
I just want to see the box the 10 000 filly princesses come in. :snicker:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #923 on: March 22, 2015, 03:54:06 PM »

I'm aware. ^.^ I figure if the ponies don't look anything like the pictures, then I wouldn't have lost a huge amount of money.  Fingers crossed that won't be the case!

:) Unfortunately we have seen a few too many "not what I ordered" posts over this site and similar so its always worth popping in the reminder to let people know.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #924 on: March 22, 2015, 03:58:47 PM »

:) Unfortunately we have seen a few too many "not what I ordered" posts over this site and similar so its always worth popping in the reminder to let people know.
this why I going to wait to order till someone else gets their order to make sure :)

Offline Kittycat

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #925 on: March 25, 2015, 11:25:14 PM »
I found this funny purple haired porcelain fakie from the fleamarket yesterday. Fits just nicely to my small porcelain pony collection. :biggrin:

Offline Einhornbaby

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+124)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://einhornbaby.contract-killers.de
« Reply #926 on: March 25, 2015, 11:32:14 PM »
lol how cute is that!! :D I would have totally bought it too!!

Offline Callista11

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #927 on: March 26, 2015, 04:38:57 AM »
Love your porcelain fakie kittycat :heart:
Octohug Avatar by the talented Thimble!

Offline Judhudson

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #928 on: March 27, 2015, 07:13:33 AM »
I haven't read thru this thread yet, but has anyone came across this fakie 'Concerned Pony'?  I'd love to have her!

Offline LittleSpiffy

• Spifftastic!
  • Trade Count: (+82)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #929 on: March 27, 2015, 07:40:59 AM »
I found this funny purple haired porcelain fakie from the fleamarket yesterday. Fits just nicely to my small porcelain pony collection. :biggrin:

That's one good fakie!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal