collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fakie - General Discussion Thread  (Read 97511 times)

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
Re: Fakie - General Discussion Thread
« Reply #675 on: September 08, 2014, 11:05:15 AM »
I have the little donkey fakie, but no donkeycorns! They're AWESOME!! That forelock just makes me think that they should have Groucho Marx style glasses and moustaches with a fake cigar..."Take my mare...PLEASE!"

cutest-curtsey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #676 on: September 09, 2014, 04:01:22 AM »
I'm a bit late to the party, but do you guys wanna see my fakies?????
Do ya??
Here's my oldest fakie, she was my first ever pony, and I got her from Crazy Clarkes. I call  her Lady Mara. She's a Chap-mei I think?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

And heres a pink one with her baby, I call her Galaxia, protecter of the universe. Her baby is called Nebulass

And my last Chap-mei duo, Sheryll (Mother) and baby Samantha

Here's a couple of acrylic eyed horses that came from I think K-mart. I call them James and Jem, they're married.

And here's another mother/baby duo of Remco fakies, a little Pegacorn I call Blondie and the mother I call 'Bunches of love' Her tail is cute short because it was too badly matted with gum or somethign for me to fix it without ripping out her hair D:

Here's a little baby I call Flip, She has a saddle blanket of some kind?
And flips's 'mother' a CPK fakie with almost no hair and covered in some kind of residue, I call her Sickle

they're not much bigger than a g3, btw
Some bootleg g3s, called Sunburn (baby) and proud mother Cyral

I got this pony with crazy curls from Timezone for 10 tickets, and as such, i call her Tickles.

And the most impotant part of this pic spam of a thread, my Lanard pony, whom I would love some information on if anyone has any? She was part of an 'extreme' sports line of some kind?

[edit for image size ~ many thanks ~ hathorcat]
« Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 01:46:43 PM by Queen (Maybe) Hathor »

Offline Kittycat

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: September 09, 2014, 04:15:16 AM »
That yellow baby Sunburn G3 fakie is so adorable! :inlove:

Offline Ackryllis

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: September 10, 2014, 01:27:49 PM »
Can somebody explain me what's up with the fish skeleton thing on the forehead. Many fakies have them.
Spoiler
[/URL]
I *think* they're blazes, like Bubbles and Seashell have. I've got a CPK/Tootsie fakie with a white one.
I think in this case it's just posing a decorative bridle.

I was more thinking about why the shape. The shape on my little ponies makes sence as it is commonly used on pictures describing horse head patterns.

so jelly!
I just love the Donkey fakies,
and those donkey corns are just so  crazy and weird!

any makers marks on them?  or indication of age?

Sadly non at all. Only clue is the ebay seller whose from the UK and was selling a couple of g1 ponies at the time. One of them was a blue baby Ember.

Holy cow your whole post just killed me xD I cannot emphasize this enough, I NEED THOSE DONKEYCORNS! I have never seen them before and I now need them with a serious firey passion! Ahhh. If you ever want to sell one please let me know * 3 *

It was love at first sight for me. So I don't think these guys are leaving me anytime soon. And I wouldn't have the guts to separate these two fine gentlemens as they've come from the same home. But I'll try to keep you in mind :^3

While I was strolling trhough Fakie Hideout it hit my eye that this guy

And this guy visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 are just too similar!! Down to the hairstyle!! This opens up new questions about donkeys and their life span. First baby then pretty teen and at last an adult unicorn!? Or could it be a mummy and a baby!? One thing is certain. A must have.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: September 10, 2014, 04:18:47 PM »
Those donkey fakes are quite cute, I wonder where they are from.

Offline Ackryllis

• Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: September 11, 2014, 06:17:33 AM »
Lovely fakies, Curtsey. Real Chap-meis should have chap-mei stamped on their hoov.
As for your Lanard I think she should have come with a car. http://www.horsma.org/Want-listani.htm
But it's really hard finding any info without the body markings. Does she have any?
I'm not quite sure she is from the extreme-line.  Those guys have posable hard-plastic bodies without markings and I haven't heard of there being babies. Scroll down to see some excamples http://www.horsma.org/Lanard_nuori_kokoelma.htm#Nuori%202

cutest-curtsey

« Reply #681 on: September 11, 2014, 07:13:51 AM »
Lovely fakies, Curtsey. Real Chap-meis should have chap-mei stamped on their hoov.
As for your Lanard I think she should have come with a car. http://www.horsma.org/Want-listani.htm
But it's really hard finding any info without the body markings. Does she have any?
I'm not quite sure she is from the extreme-line.  Those guys have posable hard-plastic bodies without markings and I haven't heard of there being babies. Scroll down to see some excamples http://www.horsma.org/Lanard_nuori_kokoelma.htm#Nuori%202

Ahhh thank you! <3 The Lanard has 'CHINA 2005' on her bottom but other than that no, I think she did come with a car, but it was lost when we moved D: Upon closer inspection is appears all three of mine are fakie...fakies? *shrugging*  Ah well. Thanks for the help!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: September 13, 2014, 04:23:44 AM »

Ahhh thank you! <3 The Lanard has 'CHINA 2005' on her bottom but other than that no, I think she did come with a car, but it was lost when we moved D: Upon closer inspection is appears all three of mine are fakie...fakies? *shrugging*  Ah well. Thanks for the help!

The white chap mei should be the real deal - I have one exactly the same that is genuine! The pink one is probably a fakie - there was a point at the very end of the line where they used that symbol for all the ponies, and she has very detailed eyes like the genuines, but her baby is definitely a fakie, so that gives her awway if they definitely came together. There were only 3 baby colours at that point in the line, blue w/hearts symbol, white w/stars symbol, and pink w/roses symbol.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

cutest-curtsey

« Reply #683 on: September 13, 2014, 06:50:52 AM »

The white chap mei should be the real deal - I have one exactly the same that is genuine! The pink one is probably a fakie - there was a point at the very end of the line where they used that symbol for all the ponies, and she has very detailed eyes like the genuines, but her baby is definitely a fakie, so that gives her awway if they definitely came together. There were only 3 baby colours at that point in the line, blue w/hearts symbol, white w/stars symbol, and pink w/roses symbol.

Ohhhhh everyone on this website is so friendly to me and my incompetence  :blush: Yeah the white one is a proper Chap Mei, but the others are all fakies. Fun fact the order of quality is white pink green, white being the best.

Offline Colorscapesart

• "BE COOL!"
  • Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Fakie!
    • View Profile
    • Custom Ponies
« Reply #684 on: September 13, 2014, 11:28:38 AM »
There are so many fakie mysteries!  I love seeing your Chap Mei and fakies, I have some too and that answers that question for me too!

Offline Stormness_1

• Pony Of Anarchy!
  • Trade Count: (+28)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • I'm not a magical unicorn, you know!
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: September 13, 2014, 12:50:51 PM »
Glad I could be of some help to you guys..  :blush:

I just didn't want the poor real Chap Meis to be thought of as fakies, the genuine ones are just so pretty. I actually came across a couple of new ones I hadn't seen before the other week, one came in a lot and she had painted hooves and tinsel (!) but no symbol (actually that makes sense because someone told me once that real chap mei's don't have symbols, must've been an early collector) and I was sure she was a fakie, but she must have been earlier in the line, cos she was the real deal! My sister got me started on Chap Mei's when she bought me some for Christmas, and all of my other childhood ones came from the store, so I've seen most of them on shelves at some point, although the other one I got in a lot was entirely new to me as well! Perhaps our little toyworld's stock levels didn't really do the line justice - it was torn down shortly afterwards.

Sig by Moonbreeze, avi by Sapphire Rain.

Offline Shiverdam

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: September 13, 2014, 02:48:21 PM »

I got this pony with crazy curls from Timezone for 10 tickets, and as such, i call her Tickles.

Oh! That's a Pony in my Pocket! She's a mommy, she came with 2 babies. They're supposed to be Lipizzaners.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 02:52:23 PM by Shiverdam »

Signature by starscout
she/her they/them
Will sell soul for Oakly the Moose
Soul has been sold, MOOSE ACQUIRED

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Baby Mischief

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Liberae sunt nostrae cogitationes
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: September 13, 2014, 03:24:02 PM »
I got these in a lot I think, cant remember.. I dont collect them, so if anyone is intrested, just shoot me a PM! ^.^

Offline Aitsuki

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: September 13, 2014, 07:00:40 PM »
Look what I saw in my local Walgreens today! XD I was quite frightened by the foal on the right at first, with the evil look on its face!

My 3DS Friend Code (Playing Pokemon Moon): 2938-6334-2129

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal