collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Fakie - General Discussion Thread  (Read 96620 times)

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Fakie Appreciation Thread!
« Reply #361 on: June 23, 2014, 10:45:58 AM »
Without further ado, here she is, posing with Cotton Candy for size reference!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For some reason, she has AN ENORMOUS GAPING HOLE on her underside which I don't quite understand...

I swear she came with that apple tree for size reference, as if to say, if this was a real creature, it would be taller than apple trees and blind you with it's vivid neon colour. It would also wear cheap fashion accessories and graze on glow sticks to help maintain it's ludicrously loud colour scheme. This monsters vividness I could not capture in photo, but she is the brightest fakie I own!

Apparently there was a white one, but I missed out on getting her :( Maybe next time!
lol! XD

Ooooh she reminds me of a G3 fakie that I found at Family Dollar last week! I assume that it's old stock so I have no idea if the FD back home would have it or not. The funny thing is that she actually lights up, so maybe that's the reason she has a battery hole...

I would post pictures, but I'm currently in another city as my ailing grandmother has her surgery... I've got a lot going on right now, but I'll try to remember to take pictures (and maybe video!) when I get back.

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: June 23, 2014, 11:17:34 AM »
This thread is a lot of funs.
I'll put something here some time

Offline HelloGoodbye

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: June 23, 2014, 11:25:07 AM »
I have recently fallen in love with Tara fakies!  :inlove:  I have a bunch from Savers that I need to clean up.  At first I found them kind of weird, but now I love them, odd little molded forelocks and all!!

Thanks to Nence for my adoptable!

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: June 23, 2014, 12:54:39 PM »
I have recently fallen in love with Tara fakies!  :inlove:  I have a bunch from Savers that I need to clean up.  At first I found them kind of weird, but now I love them, odd little molded forelocks and all!!

I adore Taras! I have several, including a factory error. I'll post that one also when I get home. :)

They remind me of ballerinas with their delicate little features and pearly, pranciful hooves.

Offline Ackryllis

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Mighty Morphin Power Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: June 24, 2014, 09:20:38 AM »
WARNING very big post
I'm not going to show our childhood fakies as they're a bunch of mess but I'll show what I've collected by far. First a group shot:

Some photobombing bros there. -_-
My two "fakie" plushes. First is by mattel and the other one is by Aura. Info on the mattel one would be appreciated. She has iron wire posable wings and legs.

My fashion star filly, Tähti. I had since being a little kid. Best horse/pony ever. Definetily going to have more of these beauties.

The leaders of my fakie herd:

Sparklebutt is the leader of my brave punch of fakies. She is a SS but don't be fooled by her fuzzy looks, Sparklebutt is one hardcore mare. She protects her fakie friends with the years of experience in fighting. She doesn't like MLPs much as for the most of her live she's been fighting against ponies to prove her worth. Now it has been peacefull as the MLPs near her pack have grown attached to fakies due to the hard work of Frizz.
Frizz is the healer of the bunch and have been around longer than Sparklebutt. He seems to be a SSfakie deflock but he is weard as his eyes are pretty deep in his head and where the bow would be thereis a pink web like thing that has tinsel in it. If anyone has any idea what he really is, do tell.
 Over the years, Frizz has worked with the MLPs making them trust and approve of fakies. Nobody knows where he came from or what happened to him to make him loose his tail and the sight of his other eye. Frizz is the opposite of fiery Sparklebutt, but he feels that she is his closest friend.
But a new threat is rising. Evil Toola-Roola has come into town and is making all the new MLPs join in her hate towards fakies.

Elsa is allways happy as is Anna, Elsas long lost sister or cousin. They're bright smiles bring joy to the life of anyone who sees them. Elsa and Anna are both apprentices of Sparklebutt. They learn fighting skills and work with Sparklebutt and others to keep the herd safe. Elsa is indefferent on learning such skills but Anna is more than eager to learn much to the joy of Sparklebutt. Both have 2010 in their bellies more info needed on what these guys are.

The green one is a lanard mold fakie. The pink one is a real lanard. Greens body is very hard and there's only one line in the mane. Pink one has a curled pink mane, really soft to touch, violet highlights and has two lines. Her body is standard lanard squishness.

both are lanard mold copies. momy is super squishy and the baby is hard. Didn't come together. The mommys nostrils and mouth are highlighted with silver paint. I rehaired her forelocks.

The prettiest fakie ever. A lanard. Is the purple hair supposed to be short?

Buttons and Starbright
These two sisters passed a great desert after hearing of a safe haven for fakies. Both had had it hard but their true beauty rose up after a nice hot bath. Buttons has a purple scar on her face and Starbrighthas pink marker spots on her right side. Both have ribbons that Starbright had. I think they're original. I was able to keep their original tail curls.

Magical alicorn Puff and tiny g3 fakie
Puff is a fakie of a remco. Though her mane is really frizzy it's awesome that her pink stripe has stayed. The G3 fakie I is just found at a fleamarket. Both about the size of G4 brushable. She's neon pink which is hard to photograph.

And the best for the last!!!

Beanes

She might have bigger head than the others but she's never cared of the bullies. She was having too much fun to even notice. Many think that's she's an easy catch but Beanes is an indipendent mare and needs no stallion. Definetily my favourite fakie. When I found her at a flee market, the poor thing was a real mess and cornered by a whole pack of lions.
And what would be a better way to end a post than to show that Sweetsville pony butt shot.

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: June 24, 2014, 11:11:00 AM »
I love your fakies and the stories that you've given them, Ackryllis! Too perfect. And how lucky you are to have one of those big-headed Mattel candy ponies too!

As promised, here are my Tara comparisons:

You can see that the yellow-haired pony is normal because of the yellow forelock color. Her pink-haired cousin could very well be a variant, but I'm calling her an error because I've only seen yellow-haired fakies, and that seems more likely. (Of course if I'm wrong, please point it out and show me some of our other Tara beauties! :lovey: I've been curious about the mystery ever since I found her.)

And this is what I call THE COOLEST FAKIE EVER:

You can see the light show and a shot of her battery belly on Youtube here- (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZBr8NtQGt8)

Offline cyberunicorn

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • show the wind how to fly
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: June 24, 2014, 12:10:04 PM »
my newest fakie,

shes proper cute and a keeper me thinks

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
« Reply #368 on: June 24, 2014, 02:19:57 PM »
Spoiler

You can see the light show and a shot of her battery belly on Youtube here- (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZBr8NtQGt8)

Whoa! That is a seriously awesome fakie! Like a pony police vehicle!  :lol:

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

Ariadna

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #369 on: June 24, 2014, 05:09:03 PM »
Spoiler

Whoa! That is a seriously awesome fakie! Like a pony police vehicle!  :lol:

Bahahaha! It made me think of police or ambulance lights as well! XD

It's so awesome to see her, she looks just like Neon fakiezilla and explains why Neon has a huge hole in her tum. Oh I wish she lit up now!

So many awesome fakie posts and stories :D :D

Offline Rachel-Eyes

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: June 28, 2014, 09:41:19 AM »
Oh and hey, yesterday I put together some pictures of my fakies in a video and put it on Youtube, now that I'm using the channel for ponies I guess.

I thought it might be of some interest. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PH0oTFHPZ20&feature=youtu.be

Offline TexasGal

• Cupcake Pony
  • Trade Count: (+158)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pickle barrel kumquat cherrychanga!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: July 04, 2014, 09:45:07 AM »
AH!  Takaras in the nursery!  <3  best pic ever.  =D

Offline Sandi

• Trade Count: (+65)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: July 07, 2014, 04:15:41 PM »
I saw some really weird looking fakies on ebay. Thought I'd share.  :lol:

Search for Vintage My Little Pony Bundle (2 Ponies) - lookalikes ?
G1, G2 and G3 collector. I also collect a bunch of other stuff. (Too much..)
My collection website
My toy Instagram
My cat/nature Instagram
My Tumblr

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: July 07, 2014, 05:25:16 PM »
Aww I love the remco the most,  I hope to have a database of all the different remcos someday.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal