collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 164155 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #255 on: October 27, 2013, 02:25:23 AM »
O.M.Z., those customs are totally fantabulous, Wardah! (I'm talking like they do on the Zelfs facebook page XD )

If you don't mind, could you describe how you switched the hair around? I'd like to try some customizing myself! ^_^ And do you think the process could work on the medium sized ones, or just the little ones?

lemonice, they're not revealing exactly when, but they've been talking on their facebook page about new stuff coming soon, and they also just released the $20 blank white Zelf you can color yourself, and the "Greenhouse Teahouse" that is a set of a bunch of tiny ones. ^_^
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: October 27, 2013, 06:06:22 AM »
I just kinda took a rounded blade around the sides and pried it out. I'm not sure how it is held in on the bigger ones since the lil ones are the only ones I have had so far.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SydneyGrey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #257 on: October 27, 2013, 08:55:58 AM »
I just kinda took a rounded blade around the sides and pried it out. I'm not sure how it is held in on the bigger ones since the lil ones are the only ones I have had so far.
Omigosh.  That makes me want to try to switch the hairs on the mediums.  I'm going to wait a week until Toys R Us has their buy one, get one free sale, and then get a few for some mad experimentation.  Mwahahahahaha!!!!!  :P  Now I'm picturing Elfa (yellow) with her paint and shading removed, with Lunanne's yellow and white hair, with images of the sun painted on her.  Then I'd have a Sun Zelf AND a Snow Zelf.  LOL.  (By the way, other people can use my ideas if they want to.  I wouldn't mind at all.)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: October 27, 2013, 09:18:47 AM »
Whoo, this BOGO is going to be a blast! ^___^

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: October 29, 2013, 09:44:57 AM »
So!! I just got my package from Zombelina and I am SO HAPPY to have my Clover in hand! ^_^ Thank you, Zomeblina!

So, for those of you here on the Arena who have opened your Clover, what number did you find inside? The Clover I opened was #1518 of 10,000! I'm excited that it's such a low number!

I wonder if everyone else also has a Clover with a low number? Maybe only the first small percentage of the Clovers has even been released to the public. At this rate, they'll be released for a long time to come!

Offline RainbowRay

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: October 29, 2013, 10:16:41 AM »
Why haven't I posted in a Zelf thread yet? (Also, why are there 2 Zelf threads, shouldn't they be merged together?)

Anyway, today I finally caved and got myself a Howlette! She's the one I'd been wanting most from the start because purple + werewolf = awesome! I think I'll also get Flamy, Spellinda and Lil D if I can, maybe even Pega Sue too. I hope they do some good special offers over here too sometime!

Oh, I also like that they're about the same size as my Sylvanians! And they also scale quite nicely with ponies, especially G4s, as people have pointed out. I like when my toys fit nicely in scale with each other!

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: October 29, 2013, 10:23:44 AM »
I posted this in the Off topic section but wanted to put it here as well:

If anyone else comes across a Clover and doesn't want her I would be willing to pay a reasonable price for her.  My daughter has decided that she really wants her.  I've told her how much she is on Ebay and that it's really too expensive for a toy but she still mentions it at least once a day.  I'd love to be able to have one for her under the Christmas tree this year.  =)

Offline Claramel

• Trade Count: (+64)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://padawanclaramel.deviantart.com/
« Reply #262 on: October 29, 2013, 11:05:46 AM »
So!! I just got my package from Zombelina and I am SO HAPPY to have my Clover in hand! ^_^ Thank you, Zomeblina!

So, for those of you here on the Arena who have opened your Clover, what number did you find inside? The Clover I opened was #1518 of 10,000! I'm excited that it's such a low number!

I wonder if everyone else also has a Clover with a low number? Maybe only the first small percentage of the Clovers has even been released to the public. At this rate, they'll be released for a long time to come!

I got my Clover Zelf from Zombelina too (thankyou!!!). I'm so happy to have her! Mine is number 1206 of 10,000. I wonder if the first 1000 were the ones that were sent out for the UK mail orders?

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: October 30, 2013, 04:04:30 AM »
Why haven't I posted in a Zelf thread yet? (Also, why are there 2 Zelf threads, shouldn't they be merged together?)

lol technically I guess they should, but I have fun checking 2 different places for topics about Zelfs. ^.^

Offline Zombelina

• Scarily Ever After
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: October 30, 2013, 06:26:09 AM »

I got my Clover Zelf from Zombelina too (thankyou!!!). I'm so happy to have her! Mine is number 1206 of 10,000. I wonder if the first 1000 were the ones that were sent out for the UK mail orders?

You're welcome guys! :grouphug: So glad I could pick them up for you! :heart: I haven't yet opened the Clover I bought first for myself, but now I really want to so I can see her number too :D Those are really low #s, that's super cool and very intriguing!
:heart: sales/trades ~ on hiatus :heart:

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #265 on: October 30, 2013, 09:15:25 PM »
Argh, I just saw these in the shops here and ended up buying one. They're too cute to resist. I really like how they have different powers and designs. :)

WildLace

« Reply #266 on: October 30, 2013, 11:20:31 PM »
I found a Miss Clover  :biggrin: her box is really bad though it looks like someone tried to open it than stick it back together again with sellotape. I haven't opened her yet I am still deciding if I want to keep her (and start a new collection) or sell her.

It is easy to resist a collection if they stay in the box but if i open it and actually have it in my hands I will want to have more  :biggrin:

Anyway I took a peek inside (as the box was already quite open) and I saw what number she is. I have number 2018 of 10000.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: October 31, 2013, 04:10:41 AM »
Oooo into the 2000's! Congrats WildLace!

If you don't want to be tempted you could always sell her on ebay lol. Even with a damaged box I think she'd go for looooooots. <3

Or if you're looking for ponies to trade, I would put a thread in the trade forum. I know there are still people here on the Arena who are really looking for one! ^_^

Offline tiggerkitn25

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+186)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: October 31, 2013, 05:56:20 AM »
Yep, even with a damaged box, I'd buy it from you.  Please let me know if you decide to sell it.  We're just going to open it if we get one.  =)  Congrats!

Offline vortex1310

• Trade Count: (+85)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #269 on: October 31, 2013, 08:49:12 AM »
Heh heh, had to post this...

Happy Halloween everybody!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal