collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 164126 times)

GummiPony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #180 on: September 26, 2013, 05:05:43 PM »
Miss Clover seems to be dropping down in price and not to mention some retracted a bid on my auction. She seems to be in the $60-$90 currently on ebay. The highest one ended yesterday at $162. I doubt she will ever go over $100 now.

SydneyGrey

« Reply #181 on: September 26, 2013, 06:30:04 PM »
I thought people might be interested to know I e-mailed Moose Toys and asked them if there would be a second line of Zelfs, and they said yes, there will be.  They said (quote): "We release the different Zelfs in stages so as to keep the range fresh and exciting.  We have lots more planned for the range."

I hate to say this, but my My Little Pony shelf might have to make room for some Zelfs.   I've already bought 10 Zelfs for me and 10 for my daughter (when they were on sale at TRU and I had a 20% off coupon).  If they release a new line next year, I'll be flooded in Zelflings. LOL.

GummiPony

« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2013, 09:59:33 AM »
I would imagine if the product performs well then of coarse there will be more of them and playsets. I do like them,but space is factor right now. I admit I haven't bought a bunch of them. My husband wouldn't want me blowing a bunch of money on toys.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 27, 2013, 04:58:57 PM »
I thought people might be interested to know I e-mailed Moose Toys and asked them if there would be a second line of Zelfs, and they said yes, there will be.  They said (quote): "We release the different Zelfs in stages so as to keep the range fresh and exciting.  We have lots more planned for the range."

I hate to say this, but my My Little Pony shelf might have to make room for some Zelfs.   I've already bought 10 Zelfs for me and 10 for my daughter (when they were on sale at TRU and I had a 20% off coupon).  If they release a new line next year, I'll be flooded in Zelflings. LOL.

He he my ponies have already scooted over a bit to make room for a Zelf shelf! XD
I saw something on FB that they mentioned a second series when someone asked if there would be more large size Zelfs. I wonder how far apart the releases will be?

Are there any Zelf types you'd like to see for the next round?
I think it'd be fun to have one that is actually a cat/wildcat since the 2 now with cat style ears are actually werewolf ears and horns. I'd like to see another fire theme one besides Lil' D.

LOOOOVE THEM!!! AAAHHHHHH!!! Great photo's!! trixie and Lunanne are amazing!
By the way I like your backdrops :3
Thanks!  :biggrin: They are all backcards from pony sets.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 05:24:11 PM by 3377345 »

Offline justkitter

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: September 27, 2013, 07:42:50 PM »
I bought an entire set (sans Miss Clover of course) forever-ago, and FINALLY got around to de-boxing them.  I NEED Miss Clover SO MUCH!  I'm a completist, in the worst way:(  I think I'll always look at my (almost) complete collection and frown because of that missing piece.

I'm gonna sound like a lunatic here, but I was reading all the bios, and gushing over the art, and I decided I'd really like to be a zelf, and live in Zardenia!  I haven't felt this way in a long, long time!  Maybe 20 years ago?  I feel like a child again.  My favorite short stories growing up were BUGG books by Stephen Cosgrove.  I loved the illustrations by Charles Reasoner.  I used to imagine living among the Buggs, seeing everything with new eyes.  Everything so tiny to us, buttons, pencils, snowflakes, were so huge to them.  I get that same feeling with these little guys.  *sigh*  SO much love:)

I love your post, Justkitter. What kind of zelf would you be? What would your symbol be?

Awww:)  Thanks! 

I have no idea what I'd be:(  I'm so glad there are imaginative people out there creating these amazing worlds for me to get lost in.  If I was left to my own mind, everything would be a huge wall of white LOL!
I won't be checking this site anymore for messages.  If you need me, you can contact me at the MHArena :bigups:

Offline Applejax

• Trade Count: (+56)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 27, 2013, 08:35:07 PM »
Have you seen their first webisode? It is cute but it would be nice if it felt more magical and if it focused on their unique houses more.

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2013, 09:52:18 AM »
Have you seen their first webisode? It is cute but it would be nice if it felt more magical and if it focused on their unique houses more.
I have. It reminded me a bit of a G3 pony cartoon. I wish it felt a little more magical too and a little less umm...catchphrase-y, giggly girls with random "dilemma". :lookround:

I was looking at videos on youtube yesterday and came across another commercial, not on The Zelfs page but just posted up by someone, but there was a link for a TV offer for Zelf "Starter kits". Thought I'd share
http://www.buyzelfs.com/

I also noticed on a video of someone reviewing a large Spellinda that on the back of the box it says she glows in the dark! I hadn't realized that before, so cool! I think I will still stick to the med. Zelfs though.

WildLace

« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2013, 11:01:35 AM »
These are so cute!!

I just saw them today. Is it just me or are they like cute little troll pets for MH?? There is a black and pink vampire themed one for Draculuara. There is a sea themed one who has similar ears to Lagoona and we have a werewolf-like one who also likes purple for Clawdeen. There is also 2 (i think) with pink and green hair one even live in a Venus flytrap house. These are just too cute!!! I am so gonna get me some!!!!!!

volleyballlover7

« Reply #188 on: September 29, 2013, 09:29:03 AM »
I just bought Lil D' and Angelala from toys r us yesterday and they are super fun and cute! I also got a mystery pod and got Buttershy normal version :)

mickey

Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'re way too cute.
« Reply #189 on: September 29, 2013, 12:26:07 PM »
I opened  Lil D' today he is cute!  Love his colors.

Post Merge: September 29, 2013, 05:40:46 PM

Post Merge: September 29, 2013, 05:41:50 PM

Post Merge: September 29, 2013, 05:43:31 PM

Post Merge: September 29, 2013, 05:44:50 PM

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Zelfs going for a car ride!
« Last Edit: September 29, 2013, 05:44:51 PM by mickey »

SydneyGrey

« Reply #190 on: October 01, 2013, 02:49:42 PM »
Those car ride pictures are so stinking cute!   ^.^

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: October 03, 2013, 05:26:55 AM »
I'm surprised nobody has customized them yet. I can't help but think Day of the Dead Zelfs with sugar skull makeup would be awesome.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

TwilightOwl

« Reply #192 on: October 03, 2013, 05:46:15 AM »
I'm surprised nobody has customized them yet. I can't help but think Day of the Dead Zelfs with sugar skull makeup would be awesome.

Wardah, I agree. Love the sugar skull makeup idea.
I saw a promo photo, that has since been taken down, of an all white "design your own" zelf ( it came with markers and had rainbow hair - WANT ). I think Moose may be anticipating customisers too - maybe on a second wave they will release the blank white one.  I'd love to see some customs, on any of the bodies.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2013, 05:52:02 AM by TwilightOwl »

SydneyGrey

« Reply #193 on: October 04, 2013, 07:21:37 AM »
A blank white one?  *WANTS*   ^.^  That would be awesome!  I'd buy it.   :lol:

The only way I've thought of customizing them is that I briefly considered getting one so I could tear its hair off to figure out how I could give it custom hair.  I pretty much decided against doing it.  It would be kind of fun, though.  I'm just afraid I'd get the hair off and then won't be able to replace it with new hair, and the zelf would be ruined. 

It would be kind of fun to get the stencils off them and paint them yourself.  I'm thinking elaborate elvish-looking designs, or primitive-looking tattoo art.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2013, 07:23:36 AM by SydneyGrey »

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 04, 2013, 01:28:39 PM »
Well you might not have a source where to get new hair but it shouldn't be too hard to swap hair between 2 of them.
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal