collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 164005 times)

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #1275 on: January 19, 2015, 07:52:34 AM »
Omg, so many new Zelfs and they're all so amazing! I'm torn between total excitement because omg these are awesome, and stress because I haven't found all of the last wave yet! Around here, it seems like you get one shot with the Zelfs-- you'll see the new wave at TRU once, but that'll be it, so you better grab all the ones you want right then, and hope they have the full set on the shelves!

I especially like that Tiki zelf, he's pretty cool. And that sea dragon has such an awesome face! Really though there aren't any that I don't love. Cleocat is amazing. I'll be joining the list of people that need her! I lost my beloved black cat back in October. One of the pictures I have of her is from Halloween the year before, when I dressed her up in a Pharaoh costume. She looked quite a  bit like Cleocat! So Cleocat is special to me because of that....I really hope I can find one! >.<
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+93)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1276 on: January 19, 2015, 08:56:24 AM »
Well I caved and bought Chi and Billy on eBay, as they were the ones from this wave that I wanted the most. I am thinking about Sugar Bunny too...
My Wishlist
3DS FC: 5284-1682-0844

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1277 on: January 20, 2015, 05:10:11 PM »
If anyone in the UK scores an extra Stardust, would they be willing to sell her to me? I am in love with her!
My Wishlist

Offline Cool.Breeze

• Trade Count: (+24)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1278 on: January 23, 2015, 06:35:33 AM »
News for Canadians: I got an email from Imports Dragon about a defective (scentless) Zelicious Zelf I bought. They told me they won't be getting any more of the wave I bought mine from (series 3) but they said they would be getting NEW Zelicious Zelfs on the 17th of February (they're sending me one as a replacement!!). So we may be seeing series 4 sooner than later! I'm so excited :D

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1279 on: January 24, 2015, 12:44:56 PM »
Well, after finding out on my tax return that I'm getting $1300 back, I went to eBay and treated myself to Float, Sugar Bunny, and Cupid.
My Wishlist

Offline cloverofmist

• Trade Count: (+97)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1280 on: January 27, 2015, 01:43:07 PM »
Can you still find Cupie in the US? I don't have any stores near me that sell Zelfs but was hoping to have a friend look for me in neck of the woods. Thanks for any help

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1281 on: January 28, 2015, 03:40:20 PM »
I had to find my Cupie on eBay. Sorry. :(
My Wishlist

Offline PrincessTiffy

• Trade Count: (+233)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1282 on: January 28, 2015, 08:13:02 PM »
 Californian's check your ToysRus!!! I decided to give it a shot and found some of the new ones!!! I found sketalia, Roberta, the galaxy one, sorry don't have them in front of me at the moment and my brain is lacking on her name. Then went to the other store that's close and found Polly roger, and the cow one. There should of been another new one but I guess someone else beat me to them. Since there was 3 new ones and 3 repeats at the first store, hope it wasn't Cleocat!

Sketalia, the galaxy one and Polly came home with me :)

I have a spare Cupie cloverofmist, she's decarded with all of her stuff. I found one I liked better last week. There's nothing wrong with her she has a nice paint job and hair, I'm just really picky. If your interested let me know :)

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1283 on: January 29, 2015, 12:31:33 AM »
 :frolic: :frolic: congrats Princesstiffy!!!
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

mickey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1284 on: January 31, 2015, 07:36:43 AM »
 :)  I found Pandela yesterday in a TRU that was further away from my house.  I was so excited to find her in the store I felt like jumping up and down .  I finally finished my collection of series 3 minus snowphi of course!  She was just sitting there I could not believe it!  I know you guys will understand my excitement  nobody in my house understands!

Offline DazzleKitty

• Slaughterhouse II
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1285 on: February 01, 2015, 12:14:28 PM »
Pandela is a great find! Congrats!

On the Zelfs group on Facebook, I noticed many in the midwest, particularly Illinois, are finding the new Zelicious Zelfs and the new large ones. None of the four TRU's near me (I now have four instead of two because I am branching out further in my searches like a crazy lady, lol) have them in. I don't normally collect the big Zelfs but I MUST MUST MUST have Baabara and High Tail. I am in love with these two.
And the Zelicious version of Mermalade is gorgeous. I want all the new Zelicious though, but I want her most. It's just irritating how my TRU's seem to be last in everything. And since they are far away, I can't just up and go there. It is gotta be a planned trip. I'll probably order most on eBay at inflated prices like I always do.
My Wishlist

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1286 on: February 01, 2015, 08:09:38 PM »
I got Zelicious Bubblee and she looks a little weird to me. I took a pic of her with her stand so you can see it isn't just the lighting.

Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #1287 on: February 02, 2015, 08:22:04 AM »
Wardah, are you referring to the weird shade of her body? I found that my Bubblee discolored very quickly. It's especially noticeable on the little bubbles on her head. I just chalked it up to the type of plastic they used.

I went out Zelf hunting yesterday and finally had success! Found a bunch of the new Zelfs (sadly no Cleocat though...) There were a few Cupies and Chis also. I know some members were still looking for them. It looks like those two and Petal and Billy are part of this "new" wave. It looks like the butterfly, the phoenix, the squirrel, and the sea dragon will be part of wave 2 for this set-- I think they were the only ones on the brochure aside from Cleocat that I didn't find. I still haven't had any luck finding Manny, Pandela, or even Owlmanda yet though! :drunk:

Photobucket doesn't want to upload my photo right now, but I came home with

Baabara, High Tail, and Marsha large size Zelfs, plus Laylani, Rainglow, and Cheeky Tiki, who all smell much better than the first wave of scented Zelfs. It seems like their scents fade even more quickly. For the standard medium Zelfs, I got Smoothie, Billy, the skelleton, Polly Roger, Cindy-Moo, Galexia and Roberta.

They're all really great. Tiki is probably my favorite, but the skelleton looks really really neat also with her little beady eyes shining in her black eye sockets. Rainglow is nicely detailed, with different colors on the front and backs of his wings and tail and gradients on his arms. I'm glad that Moose is so far keeping up where Hasbro crashed and burned!

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #1288 on: February 02, 2015, 09:14:32 AM »
Major congrats all for your lovely finds!!

Well as the Zelfs are definitively not in France, as usual I track them on internet.... ;)
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

mickey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #1289 on: February 08, 2015, 07:25:52 AM »
 :)I got Cindy moo,galexia,  tiki and  roberta. The next day I saw some other new ones but didn't buy any.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal