collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 164193 times)

fungi

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #705 on: March 14, 2014, 03:17:58 AM »
One of my TRU put out a ton of Spellinda and the other Pegasue. I was wondering what happened! It's so much worse than just finding Masquerade. I'm worried these are just going to sit on the shelves and new ones wont be put out for a while. *sigh*

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: March 14, 2014, 12:33:40 PM »
Okay you guys, you know what was the last thing I needed? Something else to collect. visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I got a blind pot too and got exactly the one I wanted! Look, they match with their little wings! I find it funny that I love Garney the most because I HATE spiders!

I'm kicking myself a little because a few weeks ago, I saw Kitsu there and never again. I sort of carried it around and then decided I didn't need it. I still don't care much for Kitsu, but I see some of you are looking for him/her, so now I feel bad!

« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 12:38:04 PM by MidnightMocha »
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: March 14, 2014, 01:00:34 PM »
It's okay MM, I think the Series 2 new characters are officially slated for a spring release, so they're probably not in most stores yet. I'm hoping we will be seeing them in more abundance soon. :)

Maybe all these strange shipments of multiples of one or two characters is just Moose Inc's way of getting rid of the last of their old stock? These could be the last shipments of Series 1.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline lolaandbean

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: March 15, 2014, 07:36:50 AM »
I've been to 2 different TRUs and not one single zelf. Not even from wave 1.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #709 on: March 15, 2014, 08:12:59 AM »
They usually have an endcap or an aisle display to themselves, lolaandbean. Did you ask the employees if they have any or can order you any? TRU employees usually are quick to offer to order me a toy for in-store pick-up if I ask them and they don't have what I want in stock.

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: March 15, 2014, 01:07:50 PM »
TWENTY SEVEN GARNEYS.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

For some reason, seeing all those faces looking back at me... I'd feel as though they're laughing at me :P

I've been trying to get my grubby little hands on the series 2 mini Zelfs, but Sainsbury's just restocked some more series 1. They also dumped a Birchy on the 'reduced to clear' aisle along with the Zelf price sticker, but it was the only item -not- actually reduced. Go figure!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Marionette

« Reply #711 on: March 15, 2014, 07:55:09 PM »
My TRU still has one or two Birchy, several Lochlans, at least one Kitsu, and maybe a Snapjack or two. Possibly some others, I didn't really get the chance to look today. I keep forgetting to buy the ones I want... and at this point I'll probably wait 'til another paycheck anyway. Hope some are still hanging around. xD Ours really haven't moved... I wonder if there aren't many collectors in my area?

Offline MidnightMocha

• Trade Count: (+249)
  • But the stars in the sky look like home
    • View Profile
« Reply #712 on: March 15, 2014, 08:48:17 PM »

My TRU still has one or two Birchy, several Lochlans, at least one Kitsu, and maybe a Snapjack or two. Possibly some others, I didn't really get the chance to look today. I keep forgetting to buy the ones I want... and at this point I'll probably wait 'til another paycheck anyway. Hope some are still hanging around. xD Ours really haven't moved... I wonder if there aren't many collectors in my area?

Ooh, do want Lochlan! We don't have series 2 yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Will always trade for limited edition/90s Pikachu stuff!

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: March 16, 2014, 04:55:11 PM »
Are the series 2 Zelfs coming out in two waves? Today I picked up Birchy, Lochlan, Snap Jack, Kitsu, Flitter(?) and Teenie Genie, plus one of the masquerade ones. I'd seen Kitsu, Snap Jack, and Flitter before but passed on them. That got me thinking that I've yet to see Dandy Lion, Catsby, or Owlmanda, (three of my favorites!) or the spider or deer in stores. The nice cashier even went to the back and brought out what hadn't been put out yet so I could look through them, and none of them had any of those zelfs either. I think each box held six, and some had more than one of the same zelf in the box.

These things are an addiction, I swear. I even had a dream the other night where I found Ribbita sold individually like the others. (On that note, if anyone does another TaoBao Zelf order, I'd totally be down for a single Ribbita and that flytrap one!)

I think Lochlan is my favorite of the new ones I bought today, I love how his little tail moves!

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: March 16, 2014, 05:21:25 PM »
I'm 99% sure the Series 1 Zelfs were shipped in boxes of 12, and the Series 2 Masquerade Zelfs came in boxes of 6, but I'm not entirely sure if the Series 2 new characters are 12-box or 6-box.

Offline Calico_Star

• Trade Count: (+63)
    • View Profile
« Reply #715 on: March 16, 2014, 07:51:47 PM »
The Series 2 are in boxes of 6. The boxes of series 1 Zelfs are much more fun to look through =P

:heart: My Deviantart :heart: Commissions: Closed

mushroommandy

« Reply #716 on: March 18, 2014, 08:12:04 AM »

http://www.timetoplaymag.com/product/9289/moose-toys/the-zelfs-findasurprise-eggs/

Here is a video review of these cute new eggs! I am hoping we will start seeing these very soon since Easter is just a month away!

Offline LuckyLeaf

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.dairylandbjd.com/
« Reply #717 on: March 18, 2014, 03:27:22 PM »
Thanks for posting that video, Mandy! This gives me hope they'll actually show up in the USA soon. I actually just emailed Moose earlier today to check if the Series 2 Lil' Zelfs and Super Zelfs will be released here. I don't want to have to import these if I don't have to, especially since the Zelfs I ordered from Character-Online in the UK a month ago still haven't arrived yet, and when I emailed to ask about tracking, they just said they'd ask their local post office...sigh.  :huh:

mushroommandy

« Reply #718 on: March 18, 2014, 03:57:39 PM »
Oh Lucky Leaf, I sure hope you get your order soon! Please keep us updated on Moose's reply though! I hope the new ones show up soon!

These things are an addiction, I swear. I even had a dream the other night where I found Ribbita sold individually like the others. (On that note, if anyone does another TaoBao Zelf order, I'd totally be down for a single Ribbita and that flytrap one!)

Calico Star, I have seen both of these listed on Ebay loose.  I don't think they are listed by their proper names, but they are on there. :P

Offline SoSilver

• Italian Blue Lickety Split
  • Trade Count: (+116)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: March 18, 2014, 11:38:19 PM »
Thank you for the video, but it's kinda disappointing since it seems they are just lil zelfs from series 2 packaged in a different box :/
I was hoping for new characters:(

Click on my siggie and visit my Pony Gallery!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal