collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 164215 times)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #645 on: February 27, 2014, 12:31:19 PM »
Ooo good eye! There's so many different places to look on an Amazon page lol. You're right, looks like that is still a third party seller, but they listed Moose Toys as the manufacturer (and also they are apparently storing them at an Amazon warehouse, which is why the page says 'Fulfilled by Amazon' on it...fascinating...)

I do remember Zelfs being for sale at a reasonable rate on Amazon during the holidays, but that could just be because it was before they got more popular and the third-party sellers jacked up the prices.

(This makes me wonder... if they are only for sale from third party sellers on Amazon, where the heck did Books-a-million get them to put in their bookstore toy section...? o.0 )
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline DaintyDalek

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: February 27, 2014, 02:38:32 PM »

I just purchased a few of the supers from Series 1 on Amazon for my daughter (she wanted her own collection!) and it ended up being slightly cheaper than going to TRU for them. But we also use Prime so that saved on shipping. I couldn't find the masquerades or anything for a decent price on there though. :/

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: February 27, 2014, 03:28:44 PM »
Hopefully I'll be able to get the ones I want from the second wave from people on here who will sell at cost and won't charge a fortune for shipping. I've heard TRU charges quite a bit for shipping when you order online from them, and since I'd be perfectly fine with my Zelfs being shipped loose, I'm sure someone on here could ship them for much less.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they\'re way too cute.
« Reply #648 on: February 27, 2014, 03:43:52 PM »
Thank you :) How do you find the voucher?

Here is a link to the Mail out voucher for the rare Jewely in the UK :)

http://www.ukmums.tv/uploads/ckfinder/userfiles/images/ZELF%20RUBY%20PROMO_online%20form%20VER%202.jpg

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Post Merge: February 25, 2014, 05:54:43 PM

Post Merge: February 25, 2014, 12:47:42 PM

I'm really intrigued by the black and white one (with bits of pink, last pic).  Also, I wonder what will come in the cupcake?  Or maybe it's just there to decorate the Zelf booth at Toy Fair.

I think its a moth! You can kind of make out the word in the screen shot that was posted by 3377345.

Thank you guys so much for the videos and the screen shots! I have to have every single one.  They are so freaking cute!

Thank you :) I will send that to my Mum who can print it out for me (and hope she doesnt read it - I've spent £25 on Zelfs now, just a fiver to go!) I'm not holding my breathe though so if anyone is kind enough to get Miss Clover or Jewely and be prepared to sell them to me and ship to the UK that would be great!

I went to Tescos in Gloucester today and found a HUGE shelf of all the non-masquerade medium Zelfs - I picked up Mermalade, Lunanne and two tiny ones :D They had loads of them.

I want the bee and moth ones...they are so cute! I know they have the ladybug in large, but does anyone know if they will be releasing a medium version of her at all?

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: February 27, 2014, 04:06:53 PM »
The ladybug is a Series 2 medium Zelf as well as a Large. :) Her name is Lady B.

There's 14 Series 2 medium Zelfs that are original characters. Lady B is one of them. :) There's also 6 Masquerade Zelfs released at the same time, though it is a separate shipment to stores.

Offline Gingerbread

• Gingerbread Junkie
  • Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+57)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • TwinkleEyeTastic!
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: February 27, 2014, 05:18:54 PM »
Thank you :) Is there a list of all the mediums anywhere? I's so pleased Lady B is a medium...I have put my foot down on getting any of the large ones (year right we'll see how long that lasts)

Sorry for gazillion questions! But you are awesome for answering them  :flow:

Looking for Newborn Cutie Rainbow Dash set blanket, Lanard Party Ponies pony & dolls sets, and any odd fakies!

mickey

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #651 on: February 27, 2014, 08:23:46 PM »
I went back and got 2 more zelfs today-  Lochlan and Birchy-  running out of room on my shelf.  These zelfs are so cute though. ;)

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: February 28, 2014, 07:41:45 AM »

Here's a picture of the Series 2 flyer that I found online. It's a little hard to see, but you can make out the different characters. They are:

Teenie Genie the Genie Zelf
Catsby the Cat Zelf
Dandy-Lion the Lion Zelf
Owlmanda the Owl Zelf
Birchy the Tree Zelf
Kitsu the Fox Spirit Zelf
Lochlan the Loch Ness Monster Zelf
Snap Jack the Jack Frost Zelf
Flitter the Dragon Fly Zelf
Dorothy-Doe the Deer Zelf
Lady B the Lady Bug Zelf
Webina the Spider Zelf
Ribbita the Frog Zelf
Jewely the Ruby Zelf

SydneyGrey

« Reply #653 on: February 28, 2014, 07:55:24 AM »
So some Books-A-Millions are carrying Zelfs now?  That's awesome!  :biggrin: I have one about 15 minutes away from me.  I know they carry the big Funko molded ponies as well (I bought Rainbow Dash from them last year. LOL).  I'm actually going to that shopping center today to go to the bank.  Maybe I'll peek into BAM for a moment to see if they're carrying Zelfs now. 
 :P

EDIT:  I did get to go to BAM.  They DO carry Zelfs now!  But they only had Series 1, and the price was slightly high at $7.99 each (U.S. dollars).  No Series 2.  Awesome that they're carrying them now, though.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2014, 10:52:10 AM by SydneyGrey »

Offline Dragonflitter

• Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: February 28, 2014, 01:27:44 PM »
Yeah I had the same find, just Series 1. And they don't seem to be flying off the shelves--they've had the same ones there forever. (Possibly because TRU is right next door and is selling them for cheaper.) But I hold out hope I'll see Series 2 there someday!

SydneyGrey

« Reply #655 on: February 28, 2014, 02:47:32 PM »
Just looked on the TRU web site.  They now have the new Mushroom Playset listed, but no Series 2 on the web site yet.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: February 28, 2014, 06:21:56 PM »
So there was some supreme weirdness going on at my TRUs  :blink: they both had tons of series 1....but only one character.  One had like ten howlettes, and the other had ten garny.  Soo weird.

Offline kissthethunder

• Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • shifting through the maples for Oakley
    • View Profile
    • http://kiss-the-thunder.deviantart.com/
« Reply #657 on: February 28, 2014, 09:02:52 PM »
Went to tru today, that had Birch, Flitter, and masquerade Pegasue and Mermalade! Bought FLitter and Sue, still desperately seeking more XD

Offline Sora

• Pokémon Master
  • Trade Count: (+17)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: March 01, 2014, 05:26:16 AM »

I gotta get my hands on Dandy-Lion and Owlmanda!

Aqua Heart custom by Kitkumi!

Tararawr

« Reply #659 on: March 01, 2014, 08:07:08 AM »
Just went to my local TRU last week and they had a few of the masquerades and a couple of the series one Zelfs. I stopped in last night and found 1 Birchy (which was the one I really wanted from this series) and a Jewely...just sitting there...so I picked them both up. I really like the Jewely, but after seeing the prices on ebay for her, I had to list her...(I thought she'd be going for maybe $20 tops....shows how much I know)

They also had a snap jack which which was super cute in person, a flitter and a teeny genie. I think that these are going to be popping up all over now--which is nice because I also hope to find a lochlan :D

Has anyone seen Webina in person??

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal