collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.  (Read 164234 times)

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Zelfs! Ohmygosh they're way too cute.
« Reply #495 on: February 06, 2014, 02:02:13 AM »
You guys!!! Im sorry in advamce if this info has been posted buuut we just went up the street to a random walmart aaaaaandddd

CLEARANCE ZELFS AT WALMART!

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

-Lil' Zelfs are $1.00
-Mediums are $3.00
-Large are $7.00
-Flytrap playset is $11.00

**Photos are taken by me, feel free to share to other sites please credit me! =]

*Please leave me one of each Zelf fpr those living in the DFW area!!I dont have any Zelfs yet, I saw these and already picked over the stock for Clover-none and the employee said none was in the back and no more were coming in.Im on a toy budget so PLEASE SAVE ME SOME!? xD Im going after them in exactly a week!!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 02:10:53 AM by Lightning Twirl »

Offline ShortyBoo

• Trade Count: (+212)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: February 06, 2014, 08:02:43 AM »
Lucky! I wish I could find ANY Zelfs at Walmart, let alone Clearance priced Zelfs! Hopefully I won't come away empty handed when I go to TRU tomorrow. The last two times I was there, they had a ton of Zelfs (this was before I was collecting them) so I'm hoping they'll still have some.

So, does anyone else have any input on making a Zelfs trading thread? I'm thinking of making a thread similar to the MLP trading card thread, where we can all post which Zelfs we have available and which ones we need. I thought it would make things easier than if we only post in our own trades or sales threads. The only question I had about doing it, is would it go in the Dollhouse section, or the Trade section?

Offline DaintyDalek

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: February 06, 2014, 08:20:25 AM »
I think a separate trading thread would be a really good idea, since it looks like series 2 is going to be harder to complete without trading since we can't peek at the hair anymore.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: February 06, 2014, 08:26:38 AM »
I think a separate trading thread would be a really good idea, since it looks like series 2 is going to be harder to complete without trading since we can't peek at the hair anymore.

How do you peek at the hair from the first set? I tried while I was in Target, but I couldn't see anything. I even tore the plastic wrap at the top a bit, but without tearing the cardboard, I couldn't see the hair.

EDIT: I started a Zelf trading thread here: http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,348979.0.html
« Last Edit: February 06, 2014, 08:35:21 AM by ShortyBoo »

michellepchy

« Reply #499 on: February 06, 2014, 10:49:45 AM »
A trade thread will be great. I am off to post my list now.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: February 06, 2014, 11:16:38 AM »
Lucky! I wish I could find ANY Zelfs at Walmart, let alone Clearance priced Zelfs!

Same here. -.-
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #501 on: February 06, 2014, 11:21:10 AM »
Only one walmart in my area carries them and they didnt have any when I went last week  :huh: It seems like the toy section at almost all of mine have been drastically cut back :(

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #502 on: February 06, 2014, 11:25:01 AM »
I will be sad if the Zelfs on clearance price means Walmart doesn't plan to stock them anymore. :( Not that the ones in my area did to begin with. :P
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #503 on: February 06, 2014, 11:55:09 AM »
Apparently my local Walmart had them at least once. Shortly before Christmas, I found a medium Spellinda all alone. I never saw another Zelf there after that. Of course, they also haven't restocked any of the Monster High or Ever After High that was wiped out before Christmas, so I'm guessing it's just a case of them waiting to reset before restocking. I hope Walmart will keep selling them. That's why I waited so long to start collecting. I don't have a close TRU (the one I go to is 2 hours away) so I was counting on Walmart to get them. When they didn't, I ended up buying a few off eBay. I can't imagine they're clearancing them because they're not popular because if they weren't, I don't think they'd be so expensive on eBay. Hopefully they'll be more widely available soon.

Offline RainbowRay

• Brush N Grow Pony
  • so very rainbow
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: February 06, 2014, 12:06:45 PM »
Maybe they're just clearing out to make space for the new ones?

I haven't been able to find many here at all lately, only shop that seems to have them right now is Toys R Us and it's only a tiny section which is usually empty.
But today I had some luck and found Lil' D and Mermalade in a charity shop, and still in their boxes too! Apparently they'd been put out on display only half an hour before I got there, so that was well timed. So now I have all the series 1 Zelfs that I really wanted. Yay!

I replaced Lil' D's tail with a more devilish looking tail made from a pipe cleaner. He then joined Flamy and Howlette in trying to get Butter the cat to share the cookies, to great success.
Spoiler

Meanwhile Mermalade decided to chill with some aquatic friends.
Spoiler
I like how that little blue dish looks like a pool :P

Offline Flitter

• Trade Count: (+74)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: February 06, 2014, 12:43:30 PM »
I think they are trying to clear out the Season 1 Zelfs to make way for Season 2.
TRU has an online promotion going right now that if you spend $30 on any dolls, playsets or accessories you get a free medium Zelf.

Offline Rhini

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • MOC Mimic
  • In Ponyland, all the food is poison!
    • View Profile
« Reply #506 on: February 06, 2014, 12:45:54 PM »
I went back yesterday and bought Elfa because I don't want to miss out on and of the season 1 because I agree I think theyre making way for the new stuff. Although both my TRUs have been sold out of zelfs forever, they're super popular.

Offline ShortyBoo

• Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: February 06, 2014, 01:24:23 PM »
I don't like that they're moving on to the second series of them so quickly when the first one was so hard to find. Since not everyone has a TRU nearby and not all Walmarts carried them, it made them really hard to get. Add to that, the popularity of them and the eBay scalpers and it just makes things worse.

Offline disturbed-rainbow

• Trade Count: (+20)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I love toys
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: February 06, 2014, 01:41:00 PM »
I have no luck finding them here either, I just wait til TRU.com gets them in and just buy the lot.

michellepchy

« Reply #509 on: February 06, 2014, 01:44:57 PM »
I don't know if this has been posted but I was just having a good look around on ebay and there is a Jewely Zelf for sale on there from a seller in the USA so she must be hitting the stores. I hope I can find one before they get snapped up and put on ebay for silly money.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal