collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC/ID Strawberry Shortcake dolls  (Read 598 times)

ValhallaLilly

• Trade Count: (0)
PC/ID Strawberry Shortcake dolls
« on: August 01, 2013, 03:32:52 PM »
So I was at a Garage Sale and the lady is like oh we had lots of MLPs from 83 but we just sold them! And I was like NOOOOOO and so I bought this Strawberry Shortcake carry case. And some other lady got the other one but was just leaving it around unattended and then yelling at people who asked about it. I HAD A BAD DAY toobadsosad

Anyway. These are super cute but I can't tell which are which or what clothes (the few I have go to)
Thanks for any info :D

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: PC/ID Strawberry Shortcake dolls
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 05:41:11 PM »
* The rarest most expensive item you have in there is that owl.  That's Plum Puddin's Party Pleaser Owl pet- "Elderberry Owl".  He used to be more expensive, but even now will go for a decent amount (maybe $30 - $40- possibly less).  The Strawberry Shortcake Party Pleaser hat might go for $5 or so- and Custard too.  The rest will probably sell for $2 - $4 each (including naked dolls and individual pieces like hats and shoes).

From left to right- top to bottom, you have

* The small pink hat above everyone is Strawberry Shortcake's hat.

*  The blue polka-dot hat is a fakie hat

* the knit pink hat is a hand-made hat- it is not a licensed item- but made with a licensed pattern that lots of people used.

* The Strawberry carry case (not particularly valuable)

* Strawberry Shortcake wearing Huckleberry Pie's jumper and Blueberry Muffin's shoes.   Because of her eyelashes- I am guessing she is Party Pleaser Strawberry Shortcake.  However, if she has flexible leg joints (more flexible than the other dolls) - she is Dancin' Strawberry Shortcake.

* Huckleberry Pie wearing Strawberry's tights (he didn't come with tights- just the jumper SSC is wearing, a yellow hat, and brown shoes)

* Fakie doll (Lanard maybe) wearing strawberry shortcake tights

* Lime Chiffon wearing a fakie dress.

* The yellow teddy is the pet for Butter Cookie (forget his name)

NEXT ROW

* The strawberry hat with the lace is a Strawberry Shortcake Party Pleaser hat

* the naked orange-haired toddler is Apple Dumplin'

* The blonde toddler looks like Lem or Ada (I think Lem-  they came in a set of two)

* the pink haired toddler is Cherry Cuddler

* the pink cat is Custard- she goes with Strawberry Shortcake.

* the owl-  Party Pleaser Elderberry Owl (goes with Plum Puddin Party Pleaser)

NEXT ROW

* The green striped hat is a "Berry wear" hat-

* There appears to be a second Dancin' Strawberry hat and a second Strawberry Shortcake hat.

* the red comb goes with any of the dolls (they all came with one)

Offline GazeboMouse

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2013, 10:15:43 AM »
That's certainly a sought-after owl you have there! Well done!

ValhallaLilly

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2013, 01:37:35 PM »
Wow Thank you for that super comprehensive ID.
I wish they had more clothes but I guess they were just trying to get rid of stuff and decided shoving lots of hats in would be fine LOL

As for the Owl I wasn't even sure it belonged to them! I knew about the cat and bear but was like eh okay sure an owl! heheh

Thank you again!

ValhallaLilly

« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2013, 12:57:51 PM »
Uhh hi me again!

I was wondering if you guys could look at these pictures too please? I got them today...mainly because I saw the owl again... Or if you don't want to is there a SSC site I could use to ID them thanks again!

I tried to add numbers to each doll to make it easier.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2013, 03:11:06 PM »
Wow! You got some great pieces. :) I can't ID everything in the picture but I think I can ID some.

Picture #1

2.  Cafe Ole

7. Angel Cake 

8. Lime Chiffon

9. Almond Tea 

10. Plum Pudding

Picture # 2

1. Sour Grapes

2. Purple Pie man missing his hat 

7. Gregs (Sour Grapes' pet)

Picture # 3

1. Pupcake (Huckleberry Pie's pet)

2. Hopsalot ( Apricot's pet)

3. Sofflue (Angel Cake's pet) 

4. Elderberry Owl (Plum Pudding's pet) 

5. Tea time Turtle? ( Baby Apple Dumpling's pet)

6. Eclair (Crepe Suzette's pet)

7. Cheesecake (Bluberry Muffin's pet)

6. Burrito (I might hav the name wrong) Cafe Ole's pet 

8. Sugar Woofer (Lem and Ada's pet)

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

ValhallaLilly

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2013, 06:14:35 AM »
Oh I never thanked you Ponyfan for IDing for me! Sorry about that. I appreciate your looking :)

Offline FairyDust

• Professor Snape Pony
  • Trade Count: (+47)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2013, 09:55:33 AM »
Some of your ssc dolls are wearing the wrong shoes. :)

Here is a really good site for iding the shoes.  http://www.strawberry-shortcake.net/DollInfo/ShoeID.htm

Congrats on your finds!

By the way your Plum Pudding is the Party Pleaser one.  It looks like she is in really good condition and that she is complete with pet.  She's worth the most out of the dolls you have.  She's worth about $65-$80. :)

Your Crepe Suzette still has nice tight curls! She's complete with pet as well.  She's worth about $18-$24.

Your Cafe Ole doesn't have the correct shoes and I don't see her sandles in the picture but she does have her pet and the rest of her clothing.  I think she's worth about $8-$12.00 with some random ssc shoes on.

Your Almond Tea doesn't have her pet and I don't see her shoes either.  Just as she is and no shoes I think she is worth about $10.

Your Huckleberry Pie has his pet and is complete.  On a bad day he will sell for $7-$10, on a good day it might be $15-18.  He doesn't seem as popular and can end up on the very lower end a lot it seems.

Your Blueberry Muffin has her pet and is almost complete (besides those easy to lose hair ribbons that are gone).  She is worth $10-$15.

Your Lime Chiffon has all her clothing but no pet.  She is worth $7-8.

Your Angel Cake is missing her headband and I think yours only has one of her shoes but she does have her pet.  She's worth $8-$10.

Your Mint Tulip is missing her hat and is missing her pet. She's worth $5-$6.

Your Lemon Meringue is missing one shoe, her pet, her hair ribbons, her hat.  She's worth $3-$4.

Your Raspberry Tart wearing her hat and some other ssc Berry Wear and she doesn't have her pet. She is wearing pieces from two outfits. The dress (which looks like a skirt in your picture is the Berry Pretty dress and the overalls are Berry Patch.  With what she is wearing currently I'd price her at $8.  With only her hat and nothing else she's worth about $3, maybe $4.

Your strawberry shortcake has her clothing and her pet and is complete.  She is worth $12-$24.

Sugar Cookie without the pet is worth $5-$6.

Lem N Ada (2 dolls) are missing both pairs of socks, hair bow, hat, but they have their pet.  They are worth $6-$8.

Your Apple Dumplin has all her clothing and her pet, she is complete.  She is worth $5-$7.

Your Cherry Cobbler is missing her shoes and her pet.   She is worth $3-$5.

Your Apricot is missing her shoes and hair bow but she has her pet. She is worth $3-$6.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 10:51:55 AM by FairyDust »

Collector of Jem and the Holograms, MLP, Kitty Kitty Kittens, and of course Totsy ponies.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2013, 09:57:33 AM »
I'm glad I could help. :)  I wish I was better at IDing Strawberry Shortcake stuff.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal