collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Unclaimed payment issue *Still unresolved*  (Read 962 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: Unclaimed payment issue *Still unresolved*
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2013, 02:44:20 AM »

My concern is even if she figures it out, will you have as many issues getting your item too? It's a chance I wouldn't want to take especially since she has 0 feedback. I really think your dodging the bullet here.

This is what I think too ^^ no communication, no attempt to sort things out and a month has passed :awake:  Sounds like this person might be way too much of a hassle to deal with even if he/she finally accepted the payment. The best thing to do at this point is to cancel the payment and  get the game from someone more reliable  .I dont think this person will bother to open a case.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Glacia471

• Trade Count: (+126)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Unclaimed payment issue *Still unresolved*
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2013, 04:23:59 PM »
Thanks guys :good: Late last night I cancelled the payment :) It was odd though, afterwards ebay didn't add it to the count of items 'awaiting payment'. :what:

However, not too long ago I get a message from the seller -_- A full 20 days since the last time I've heard from them.
"I'm sending them out tomorrow if u would still like it I get done class at 12 then I get send it"
 :facepalm:

Side note: I have already gotten a replacement game from someone else (bought, paid for, and arrived within a week ;) the transaction for the replacement went flawlessly).

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal