collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: DollyHair Update  (Read 1579 times)

Offline LittleKirara

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
  • Professional Weasel Whisperer
    • View Profile
DollyHair Update
« on: July 30, 2013, 12:39:12 AM »
My last forum is locked so I can't update it but I wanted everyone to know that Tina went above beyond to make things right with me and my lastest order came fast and with perfect huge hanks. :biggrin:

I also had a long talk with Tina and can honestly say the poor woman has gone through literal heck, things that NO human being deserves to go through. She hasn't come out publically with what's going on with her life right now because she's very much afraid of physical retaliation.

She is working very hard to put that nightmare behind her and has and will continue to improve her business.

I know how frustrating some of these issues can be, really I do! But she has fixed a lot of things and will continue to do so.

After talking with her, I would personally like to ask that everyone remains patient and understanding with her as possible.
   :heart:.:AQHA For Life:.:heart:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wadatsumi

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: DollyHair Update
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2013, 12:53:20 AM »
oh that is sad to hear - i hope she will get better soon.....

anyway i was always very satisfied with dollyhair - although my packages have to come to germany and i must always be patient  :biggrin:

i'm so glad dollyhair exists!  :)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2013, 07:42:33 AM »
Personal problems are NOT business problems and should NEVER mix.  I hope she resolves BOTH.  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Dewprincess

• Trade Count: (+125)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2013, 11:08:56 AM »
I had no idea there was a problem...I placed an order right away and got it super quick!  Hope things start looking up for her!

Offline Sunshine

• Glub Glub Fishy Pony
  • Trade Count: (+312)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • Call me Sunny! :)
    • View Profile
    • SQPonies eCrater Store
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2013, 11:15:48 AM »
I also have had no issues with DH, and continue to try and support them on the forums when I see issues, as I've never had one of my own (not for YEARS, since she was pregnant and having her baby, which I can understand is a stressful time, so no hard feelings on my part!) - I just ordered recently, the 5 random hanks that I know some people had issues with and can say my entire order was 100% satisfactory, no issues. I really do hope that whatever is going on in her life can be resolved, as I know a large portion of the community relies on DH for their custom needs... thanks for letting us know, I do think there can be a "bandwagon" mentality whenever a post about DH is brought up, good or bad... :huh:
Visit my MLP Store for Ponies of all Generations! For Sale or Trade!

My Want List
Formerly Known As: SunshinePony

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2013, 11:28:07 AM »
Thank you for the update. I am happy to hear that your ordered arrive and she made up for it.  :ohyeah:

But this is not the place to discuss DH's personal issues. If she wants to come on and tell all, then that's fine. It is not for us to discuss/make excuses, whatever for her. Or this thread will head straight where the rest of them are.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline LittleKirara

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2013, 12:32:23 PM »
Thank you for the update. I am happy to hear that your ordered arrive and she made up for it.  :ohyeah:

But this is not the place to discuss DH's personal issues. If she wants to come on and tell all, then that's fine. It is not for us to discuss/make excuses, whatever for her. Or this thread will head straight where the rest of them are.

Just wanted to let everyone know that she went above and beyond to make things up for me and my new order came timely and was of perfect quality. I know that she will not come on and discuss it after talking to her, and it wasn't my intention to come and be her white knight so to speak; I just know lots of people where really concerned when they saw the tangled hanks and I wanted to let them know that everything turned out okay and that my case was extremely rare and I do not believe it will happen again.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2013, 12:41:02 PM »
I am grateful that you did. The original thread was locked for a reason and per site rules once a thread is locked for what ever reason, that the topic not be brought back up again, especially from the original poster. The warning was for everyone, not strictly you.
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #8 on: August 01, 2013, 03:51:50 AM »
How did you get a hold of her? My emails are ignored, and she still hasnt responded to my paypal case. I want my hair or my money back....if I escalate to a claim and never hear from her, will paypal automatically refund me?
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2013, 05:15:22 AM »
How did you get a hold of her? My emails are ignored, and she still hasnt responded to my paypal case. I want my hair or my money back....if I escalate to a claim and never hear from her, will paypal automatically refund me?
Yup.

Offline LittleKirara

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 01, 2013, 03:27:59 PM »

My advice is to email her like twice a day, and title your email something like "URGENT PLEASE READ!" She doesn't have a very good email provider so the more emails you send the more likely they are to get through (my AOL sometimes puts random stuff in the spam folder). Make sure to include your order number as well. She also has a phone number but I have never used it, so I don't know if it works or not (she posted it here http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,316839.msg546821.html#msg546821 )

You could also try messaging her here on the arena http://mlparena.com/index.php?action=profile;u=3045

And yes paypal should give you back your money should they decide to side in your favor (which they usually do)

I will also send her a quick email and see if I can get her attention ;)

I hope you get your hair soon! :biggrin:

UPDATE: I went ahead and sent her an email, I'll let you know if she responds
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 03:46:19 PM by LittleKirara »

kaskurgi

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #11 on: August 02, 2013, 01:52:23 PM »
Personal problems are NOT business problems and should NEVER mix.  I hope she resolves BOTH.  :(

It's easy for you to say that but have you tried running your own business? I am sorry but real things can effect business if it's happening to a person. It could be health related etc. You -don't- know whats going on and how it could be effecting her which in turn could be effecting the business as well. Sorry if I sound a little testy but it seems like people like jumping on others super quick when they don't know the whole story.

Offline happycootie

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • G1 collector & animal lover
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 02, 2013, 02:06:03 PM »
Most people hit a rough patch in their lives at some point. I hope things smooth out soon for her. I've had good experiences with ordering from her site so far & here's hoping she continues selling hair for a long time! I just ordered some pink pussycat & samples today, can't wait to get them!  :P

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 02, 2013, 05:36:46 PM »

It's easy for you to say that but have you tried running your own business? I am sorry but real things can effect business if it's happening to a person. It could be health related etc. You -don't- know whats going on and how it could be effecting her which in turn could be effecting the business as well. Sorry if I sound a little testy but it seems like people like jumping on others super quick when they don't know the whole story.

Actually, yes I do know the in's-and-out's of being an administrator in an incorporated body, filing and collecting taxes; including payroll.  ;)  Buuuuuuut this is not the thread to chat about it in.  Let's focus on maintaining a current awareness of which members are having Trader Support issues with DollyHair.  ;D
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline LittleKirara

• Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: August 02, 2013, 06:40:11 PM »
Well I would say that shes past the worst of it and things can only get better for you and her business at this point  :biggrin:

My goal of this forum wasn't to talk about what it takes to run a business or what not or to start any fights I just wanted to let everyone know that I will be continuing to order from her and she went way above and beyond to make things right to me from her last mistake. AND for those of you out there that are still having problems, don't give up! Hopefully everything will be resolved for everyone soon ^.^

Eternia, did she reply to you yet?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal