collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ebay Help  (Read 297 times)

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Ebay Help
« on: July 24, 2013, 07:48:56 AM »
Short story I have a NPB.  She is new to ebay with 2 feedback.  She won auctions the day before and the day of mine and paid immediately, sellers left her feedback.

Waited three days, contacted, nothing.  Opened NPB.  Contacted said she would pay in a week. 

To me this is unacceptable.  Plus I don't want her leaving me negative feedback over $1 in fees.  So I canceled the transaction.  Low and behold she paid this morning.

But I thought I cancelled?  I know it says you have seven days to wait for a buyer to respond, but honestly I just wanted to cancel it and screw the loss in listing fees. 

Anything I can do?  @#$%$$  I strongly dislike ebay and all the NPB's I've gotten this year, it keeps getting worse and worse.

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay Help
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2013, 08:07:41 AM »
There must be something in the water lately, I swear!

In my opinion the item is yours and if they did not meet your payment terms, then it should be your choice to relist it. Unfortunately Ebay doesn't look at it that way though.   It really grinds my gears too. Sorry for the little rant  :blush: Anyways they allow the buyer four days to respond and since she paid it automatically closed the case. I would probably just send her the item and block her from your future sales.

:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline mermaid_splash

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+167)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ebay Help
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2013, 08:50:30 AM »
There must be something in the water lately, I swear!

In my opinion the item is yours and if they did not meet your payment terms, then it should be your choice to relist it. Unfortunately Ebay doesn't look at it that way though.   It really grinds my gears too. Sorry for the little rant  :blush: Anyways they allow the buyer four days to respond and since she paid it automatically closed the case. I would probably just send her the item and block her from your future sales.

Yes I blocked her almost immediately.  I was more than polite so I guess all I can do is ship it quickly and hope for the best.  I would hate to earn my first negative over a measly $30 total order.  *hates ebay right now too*

There has got to be some recourse to help out the sellers!  I am by no means a power seller, maybe 3-4 things  every other month, but at least one of them every time has been a NPB  :(

I stomp my feet and share frustration with everyone here!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal