collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help!!! I have an extortionist at hand!!  (Read 1728 times)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Help!!! I have an extortionist at hand!!
« Reply #15 on: July 18, 2013, 07:08:41 PM »
Ugh.... thanks for letting us know about this!  :(
The Bad Trader List
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline blondee1982

• Trade Count: (+52)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2013, 08:10:18 PM »
Thank you so much lovesbabysquirmy  :hug: I really appreciate your help and adding her to the list, it is so wonderful that you take the time to make the list and keep it so nice and easy to follow so we can be aware of bad traders before becoming their next victim. Being added was well deserved on her part, Sadly on top of it all she is so rude and literally rubbing her deception in my face by including this in her reply message after I had confronted her about it she says "Hi, yes, I am currently selling my old buggy and pony set and getting a lot of buzz around it - thank you for noticing! Though I do not see how that is relevant to OUR transaction!" .....I can honestly say I have never had to deal with such a piece of work and I truly hope this is the last time she tries to scam someone :(

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2013, 09:51:28 PM »
My parents had something very similar happen. They sold a pair of boots that were like new. The person who received them claimed they were all worn out and dirty and wanted a refund. But my mum's 6th sense told her to check the buyer's auctions, and sure enough, there were the boots, and the lady was selling them as brand new! I know they reported her to ebay and I believe she got into a world of trouble. So there's hope!

Offline blondee1982

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2013, 11:25:09 AM »
The eBay rep said that it happens a lot unfortunately :( it is a violation against policy so I am optimistic that eBay will get it handled

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 20, 2013, 01:43:30 AM »
I've never had a problem with flippers and tons of people in he community do it to fund their collecting hobby. I think if it bothers someone try Gould t sell their item or hold off for the price they wanted. If someone can buy from me and turn around and make more money off the same item good for them. They are def more business savvy than I am.

That being said you having to deal with the lying and relisting as a sell piece is not ok. Hopefully Ebay will be able to help you out and stop her quickly.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline rosierjay

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+152)
  • MOC Mimic
  • you can call me Rosier
    • View Profile
    • Customs and stuff i'm selling
« Reply #20 on: July 20, 2013, 01:53:19 AM »
i really want to know how this turns out.
i'm rooting for you!!

i've heard of people buying stuff from you (cause you're cheaper) just to get rid of the competition,
so their higher price looks more reasonable cuz yours is gone.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 20, 2013, 03:15:22 AM »
Sadly on top of it all she is so rude and literally rubbing her deception in my face by including this in her reply message after I had confronted her about it she says "Hi, yes, I am currently selling my old buggy and pony set and getting a lot of buzz around it - thank you for noticing! Though I do not see how that is relevant to OUR transaction!" .....I can honestly say I have never had to deal with such a piece of work and I truly hope this is the last time she tries to scam someone :(

:whoa:  what a disgusting attitude! I'm glad you called ebay about her and there is absolutely no way she should get a partial!    I cant offer you any better advice than Ponylady already did, but I hope that ebay will take action and sort this mess out for you hun :hug:  Thank you for letting LBS know to add her to the bad trader list too. I'm sure a lot of us will be avoiding her in future.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline blondee1982

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 20, 2013, 12:20:31 PM »
That is why I wanted to share this situation with fellow pony people :) To get advice and to also make people aware of what this buyer/seller is capable of. It is a really unfortunate situation and normally I would not even bat an eye at her reselling the pony, I know that while it is a bit cheeky and rude to list it immediately I am a very understanding and forgiving person, she obviously spent money she didn't have and was trying to make it up. With that being said...being dishonest about it and trying to scam someone else to try and make up for your own overspending is wrong :( being rude and rubbing it in that person's face while trying to rip them off is not only horrible but UNFORGIVABLE...She really showed a lot about her character by doing that and I actually feel bad for her to a certain extent because it cant be easy to sleep at night knowing that your a lowlife and a liar....or at least I hope she feels some remorse lol. She has not yet responded to my return for a refund offer and it has been 2 days, of course I didn't expect her to return them because that was never her intention in the first place :(

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal