collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: in need of some hair, need a purlpe bad!  (Read 662 times)

SDstang

• Trade Count: (0)
in need of some hair, need a purlpe bad!
« on: July 17, 2013, 08:35:57 PM »
hey yall, I am kinda in a small emergence for some dolly hair. I am still hesitant to order since all the stuff went down and I don't have a month to wait for hair, as that's the time it typically takes for me to get it from her. I made the mistake thinking I had all the colors since I haven't customized in awhile, so I need some wonderful person to sell me some hair.

I only need a half hank of sour grapes or ultra violet either one will work for me

please help if you can and PM me so we can get a price thank you! maybe I can trade I kinda don't have much to trade but I am willing to work anything out!

P.S. if it ok to order from DH again for future use?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2013, 09:32:29 PM by SDstang »

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
Re: in need of some hair, help please!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2013, 09:01:35 PM »
Sorry you're having trouble with hair, if I had the colours, I'd help you out.
Um when you say DH are you referring to dollyhair? I really hope not, cause I just placed a huge order tonight, I thought they were ok to order from *seriously worried now*
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

SDstang

« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2013, 09:09:07 PM »
ya when I say DH I mean dollyhair, and I hadn't seem much that things are better but then again I have been out of customizing for awhile. I hope your everything is alright MikeysGrrrl and your order is all good, I just want to get back in the know.

Offline MikeysGrrrl

• Penguin Snuggle Pony
  • Trade Count: (+95)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Whatever you become, be an amazing one!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2013, 09:10:41 PM »
I hope someone here is able to help you with the hair, I only have a cpl of hanks and they aren't the colours you're looking for :)

Offline ponylovingmomma

• Trade Count: (+48)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2013, 09:22:37 PM »
Ugh! I just ordered 5 hanks from DH and I am hoping they come in next week. I have a Nightglider I want to do an alternate rehair on and a NBBE Baby Gusty I am looking to restore. I was hoping I would be able to work on these ponies to keep myself occupied while I wait to go into labor. =( I hope someone chimes in here and says it hasn't taken a month+ for their hair to come in...

SDstang

Re: in need of some hair, need a purlpe bad!
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 09:36:49 PM »
update first post check it out, and I did get some yellow just need a purple now!

like I said I have been out of the loop for awhile so I am trying to get back in. I have no idea what is going on with DH right now, and I would love to order again once I know. All I know is that even before this whole thing went down it did usually take 3-5 weeks to get my hair. I hope its all good though.

Offline Ellis1342

• Trade Count: (+28)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Doodle or do not doodle! There is no artist block!
    • View Profile
    • My Deviantart
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2013, 04:37:58 AM »
You know I have to play DH advocate here. I was able to get a $200 + order with her within a week. If your in a time crunch, best to e-mail her and tell her as much. I just placed an order last night. If you have Tea Rose I will so trade you my Sour Grapes. If not, how much of the purple do you need?

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #7 on: July 22, 2013, 05:11:01 AM »
You know I have to play DH advocate here. I was able to get a $200 + order with her within a week. If your in a time crunch, best to e-mail her and tell her as much. I just placed an order last night. If you have Tea Rose I will so trade you my Sour Grapes. If not, how much of the purple do you need?
I'm the same way - I've ordered about $40/month for the past couple of months and have had no problems at all.  In fact, each order has included a free hank, and this last order included an extra hank of what I'd ordered, which is awesome.

SDstang

« Reply #8 on: July 22, 2013, 09:39:30 AM »

I am not trying to diss DH it's just in the last couple of years ordering from her that's what I have experience with her. I do plan a large order but I am going to do that when I am not in a rush. I don't have any tea rose, and thank you for the reply. I only need a half hank. I might try and email to see if I can get the hank fast. Thank you!  And I am sorry for if it sounds like I am dissing DH again I don't want to come off that way.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal